CEL Super Swole review

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
HUGE shout-out to @GQdaLEGEND for sending me two servings of Super Swole from his own personal stash. Awesome gesture, from a real stand up guy!

Looking at the ingredient profile of Super Swole, it's an extremely comprehensive formula. Man, the pump that this stuff provides is downright ridiculous. I could feel my shoulders, lats and traps inflating during a chest workout, which was quite the surprise. My second serving, I hit arms and the bicep/forearm pumps were VERY intense.

I enjoyed the two samples so much that I purchased three tubs, as a result.

Flavor wise, I'd rank them accordingly (though all three flavors are enjoyable):
1. Rainbow Unicorn
2. Cosmic Candy
3. Grape Blue Raspberry

Super Swole mixes nicely and sits in the stomach without issue. Due to the Glycerpump, I did have to run each tub through the blender to get it back into a powder form, but that's not an issue for me in the slightest.. Small amount of effort, for a large reward.

For years I've been utilizing high stim pre's only, so when Super Swole hit the market, I slept on it. With that being said, 1 scoop of Super Swole + 200mg caffeine pill is perfection. It'll be a pre workout staple for me, from here forward.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome, glad you enjoyed it, thanks for taking the time do a review as well.

Truly is one of the best out there.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Awesome, glad you enjoyed it, thanks for taking the time do a review as well.

Truly is one of the best out there.
Was excited to share feedback on this one. Thanks again for sending those samples!!

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What's the difference in flavor between the Unicorn and Candy? I love this pre but do not like the Blue Raspberry-Grape flavor.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
What's the difference in flavor between the Unicorn and Candy? I love this pre but do not like the Blue Raspberry-Grape flavor.
To be honest, these two flavors are really, really hard to describe lol. I spent 15 minutes while writing the review, trying to compare them to something, but just couldn't come up with anything.

If I absolutely had to describe them, Rainbow Unicorn would be similar to skittles... Cosmic Candy kind of reminds me of those old school bottle caps candy.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the great review. I'm really glad that you like the product.

And thank you for trying to describe the flavors. The flavors really are more of a flavor mash up than one distinct flavor. This is because some of the ingredients in this are so hard to flavor that it required a lot of playing around trying to find flavors that would work to make them taste good.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ndiguy explained it probably the same way I would have with the differences between the flavors.

I'm sorry to hear that you don't like the Grape Blue Raspberry flavor. We had to do a flavor combination on that one to make it taste right. We had wanted to originally offer a Blue Raspberry but it just wasn't possible to get it to taste right with just Blue Raspberry because of some of the ingredients and we found that adding Grape to it seemed to work well.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you for the great review. I'm really glad that you like the product.

And thank you for trying to describe the flavors. The flavors really are more of a flavor mash up than one distinct flavor. This is because some of the ingredients in this are so hard to flavor that it required a lot of playing around trying to find flavors that would work to make them taste good.
Thanks for stopping in!

While the flavors are very unique, I really do enjoy them. (y)

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
ndiguy explained it probably the same way I would have with the differences between the flavors.

I'm sorry to hear that you don't like the Grape Blue Raspberry flavor. We had to do a flavor combination on that one to make it taste right. We had wanted to originally offer a Blue Raspberry but it just wasn't possible to get it to taste right with just Blue Raspberry because of some of the ingredients and we found that adding Grape to it seemed to work well.
Its nothing you guys' did! I am just not a fan of Grape products in general. I do plan on buying another tub in one of the other two flavors though!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IME the flavor can change dramatically based on the water amount and to a lesser extent the temp of water, with colder be far better.

Adding a blue rasp anything to the grape blue rasp tastes great. For example, I have added Animal Fury Blue Rasp to it with great success.

The other two tasted great when I added some Sweet Leaf Tropical FP stevia-based Mio like drink drops.

Play around with water quantities first though, it really makes a big difference. SHAKE THE JUG as well, I almost forgot that.

On there own I prefer the grape blue rasp.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I add flavor drops to nearly every workout drink I drink (which is several a day). This is usually enough to make good ones taste great and bad ones at least palatable

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I found the blue grape flavor to be pretty rough the first couple times I tried it when I had used a butter knife to break up the clumps (mostly) and stir it back together. Then I threw it in the blender and it really, legitimately changed the flavor. Much more palatable.

Still not as much a fan of the flavor as I am the results! This stuff is pump city.

I've had it with Agmatine XT at 500mg, 1000mg and 1000mg + 800mg beta alanine (I get very flushed in the chest and neck from beta alanine over 1g but have found my sweet spot) and that combo was killer. Looking forward to trying another flavor when they're restocked at DPS.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I found the blue grape flavor to be pretty rough the first couple times I tried it when I had used a butter knife to break up the clumps (mostly) and stir it back together. Then I threw it in the blender and it really, legitimately changed the flavor. Much more palatable.

Still not as much a fan of the flavor as I am the results! This stuff is pump city.

I've had it with Agmatine XT at 500mg, 1000mg and 1000mg + 800mg beta alanine (I get very flushed in the chest and neck from beta alanine over 1g but have found my sweet spot) and that combo was killer. Looking forward to trying another flavor when they're restocked at DPS.
Thanks for the feedback.

GlycerPump is a great ingredient but it can be a pain because of the clumping. We have been considering taking that out because of it. For people that know it clumps, its usually no big deal but for people that aren't familiar with it, it can be.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glycerpump is magical suff .. i love it

yeah like OP best to do with any tub you get that with it .. throw it in a blender or i usually will take a knife and once a week i will stir it up and never an issue

love the benefits from it.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the feedback.

GlycerPump is a great ingredient but it can be a pain because of the clumping. We have been considering taking that out because of it. For people that know it clumps, its usually no big deal but for people that aren't familiar with it, it can be.
Please don't take it out!!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the feedback.

I personally would be completely ok with that, especially if you replace it with something else. I add 16g of glycerine to my oats and pre so powdered glycerol was never a big deal to me. When you consider the issues with clumping I don't know why the ingredient got such a push.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I personally would be completely ok with that, especially if you replace it with something else. I add 16g of glycerine to my oats and pre so powdered glycerol was never a big deal to me. When you consider the issues with clumping I don't know why the ingredient got such a push.
It's a great ingredient. And originally it was marketed to not clump so a lot of companies started using it. It does clump less than GMS and other Glycerols before it, but I don't think there's such a thing as a Glycerol that doesn't clump at all.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Please don't take it out!!
I don't want to but from a business perspective, we may have to. Super Swole costs a lot to make because of all the high end ingredients that we use and we've had some returns from people because of the GlycerPump clumping. It doesn't take many for a product to not be profitable anymore.

If we do take it out, we will replace it with something else cool and probably still do promos where people can buy x amount and get a bottle of SNS GlycerPump capsules to use with it if they want to.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Maybe a disclaimer of some sort could help? I however am certainly not the one who would know the answer and I expect SNS to make the best decision for the situation as they seem to be very consistent, reliable and successful at what they do.

I will dm my address where you can send all the unwanted Super Swole. I will happily dispose of it for you 😁👍

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
And in all seriousness *pleaseplease* let us know if you do decide to pull the 'pump so we can stock up!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And in all seriousness *pleaseplease* let us know if you do decide to pull the 'pump so we can stock up!
The plan as of right now isn't definite but its leaning towards removing the GlycerPump from it so if thats the one you want, I would buy it now.

You mentioned the disclaimer sticker, other brands have tried that and it didn't seem to matter in terms of lesser returns according to retailers I've talked to. That was my first thought.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The plan as of right now isn't definite but its leaning towards removing the GlycerPump from it so if thats the one you want, I would buy it now.

You mentioned the disclaimer sticker, other brands have tried that and it didn't seem to matter in terms of lesser returns according to retailers I've talked to. That was my first thought.
I personally enjoy the product how its currently formulated, HOWEVER, I don't think replacing the glycerpump with agmatine sulfate would be a terrible thing... ; )

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In all likelihood a disclaimer would do little. The cold truth, that I can say as I am not a company selling to the public, is that people often times are spoiled rotten by places like walmart that will take anything for any reason. I cannot tell you how many people over the years have tried to return things like cereal and chips because they did not like the taste. You know what I do when I don't like taste? I don't buy it again. I certainly don't throw the adult version of a temper tantrum and demand my four dollars back. Don't even get me started about grown ass men endlessly whining because their unpasteurized almonds are out of stock for a couple days, dear lord.(I have been in retail for 21 years so please excuse me as I have to purge the rage every so often, lol.)

I would much rather see an ingredient swap vs a hard disco on the product.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My problem with the clumps is traveling. Storing it in a dry basement is usually fine. Taking it in my bag I discovered after a week that the liquid clumps turned into almost pure goo.

This was Purus Noxygen but same story, they warn about the clumps on the top of the containers. Love the ingredients but hated dealing with it.

Anthony_

Anthony_

Awards
  • Established
Awesome review! Man I have been missing out on SNS and CEL products. This is one I need try. Do they have any samples at all?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Awesome review! Man I have been missing out on SNS and CEL products. This is one I need try. Do they have any samples at all?
I don't believe they do but I could be wrong,

But you should work on getting your post count up to 250+ and when supplement companies have logging opportunities you may qualify for some free stuff. More active members with higher post counts and are just generally in good standing with the other members usually get picked

Anthony_

Anthony_

Awards
  • Established
I don't believe they do but I could be wrong,

But you should work on getting your post count up to 250+ and when supplement companies have logging opportunities you may qualify for some free stuff. More active members with higher post counts and are just generally in good standing with the other members usually get picked
Yeah I know how it is being the new guy on a forum as your not at the top of the list when it comes to trusted forum members. I will say the forum I came from I have ran several sponsored supplement logs in the past when they had company reps on the board and sponsored supplement reviews, on top of my on supplement logs and reviews where I paid for whatever supplement at the time.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah I know how it is being the new guy on a forum as your not at the top of the list when it comes to trusted forum members. I will say the forum I came from I have ran several sponsored supplement logs in the past when they had company reps on the board and sponsored supplement reviews, on top of my on supplement logs and reviews where I paid for whatever supplement at the time.
I'm a rep for another company I won't name here because this is another companies product thread but typically all the reps wanna see is a friendly member with a minimum of 250 posts. And for some strange reason lol .... Not many ppl are willing to post before and after photos so if you are willing to post before and after photos you're way more likely to get picked.

Anthony_

Anthony_

Awards
  • Established
I'm a rep for another company I won't name here because this is another companies product thread but typically all the reps wanna see is a friendly member with a minimum of 250 posts. And for some strange reason lol .... Not many ppl are willing to post before and after photos so if you are willing to post before and after photos you're way more likely to get picked.
Yeah I don't mind doing that. I ran numerous logs back in the day and miss doing sponsored logs for sure. I plan to pick up some of the SNS VasoRush off DPS this weekend and will more than likely throw up a supplement log for it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah I don't mind doing that. I ran numerous logs back in the day and miss doing sponsored logs for sure. I plan to pick up some of the SNS VasoRush off DPS this weekend and will more than likely throw up a supplement log for it.
I enjoy logging too, it keeps me focused and gives me a reason to take progress pictures. Plus I keep better details when I'm logging things in the long term it helps me figure out what does and does not work for myself with my food and my workouts even with the supplements out of the picture

Anthony_

Anthony_

Awards
  • Established
I enjoy logging too, it keeps me focused and gives me a reason to take progress pictures. Plus I keep better details when I'm logging things in the long term it helps me figure out what does and does not work for myself with my food and my workouts even with the supplements out of the picture
It's definitely a great tool to keep me accountable and figure out what works and what doesn't.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unfortunately this is one of the supps that really got hit hard by covid and everything surrounding it. Its not been in stock for a long time and im really hoping to see it pop back up one of these days. I absolutely loved the effect of it.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Unfortunately this is one of the supps that really got hit hard by covid and everything surrounding it. Its not been in stock for a long time and im really hoping to see it pop back up one of these days. I absolutely loved the effect of it.
agreed. I was pretty excited for the reformulation, as well.