sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So still a little of a mystery and maybe the rainbow biased me, but Unicorn was kind of hitting me with some Skittles vibes today.

I drank half of it then added more water and 2 scoops Energized Aminos. That was an awesome combo in both taste (pink Aminos) and performance. Wow.
Awesome. Thank you, I hadn't mixed those yet. Going to try that tomorrow.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So still a little of a mystery and maybe the rainbow biased me, but Unicorn was kind of hitting me with some Skittles vibes today.

I drank half of it then added more water and 2 scoops Energized Aminos. That was an awesome combo in both taste (pink Aminos) and performance. Wow.

Yeah i can see that being a sweet skittles taste.

Interesting adding amino's .. if it doesnt ruin the taste like you said .. you found your stimulant best pre workout lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah i can see that being a sweet skittles taste.

Interesting adding amino's .. if it doesnt ruin the taste like you said .. you found your stimulant best pre workout lol
That actually makes for a perfect lower-stim pre workout combo... pumps all day, aminos for anabolism and a nice little kick from the caff+teacrine

pudd1ng

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Really wanted to try this but in the uk it’s £50($66).

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Reactions: 00A
uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's been my experience with it and they have seemed more prolonged than I've experienced with many other products. I could easily see this being used for 'other' purposes ;)
good to hear. one of the main reasons i keep a pump product on the shelf. throw in some maca and LJ100 and it’s on. lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Really wanted to try this but in the uk it’s £50($66).
Powermyself either has it in stock or on the way to them.

Strong Supplement Shop has it listed and I hear good things about their shipping to the UK.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'll get a review up of this soon, but a couple things.

1) I can't nail the flavors down haha, they do taste great though. I rotate each day which I use.

2) My resting Heart Rate is down 2-3 beats right now. Maybe it is this? Idk, but training is going great too. This seems to be a great training booster rather than just straight cosmetic pumps.

3) Vaso6 seems to give me some of the best vascularity of any ingredient..

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

1) I can't nail the flavors down haha, they do taste great though. I rotate each day which I use.

2) My resting Heart Rate is down 2-3 beats right now. Maybe it is this? Idk, but training is going great too. This seems to be a great training booster rather than just straight cosmetic pumps.

haha i hear ya on the flavoring .. they do taste great though so no complaint from me as well.

yeah its more then just a pump product .. complete all in one besides gym just overall feeling great and recovery has been great for me

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I look forward to seeing your review.

1) I'm glad you like the flavors. We love being creative with flavors, and in this case, it was a must for masking some of these ingredients.

2) It very well could be. And I agree, I think Super Swole is definitely more than just for cosmetic pumps. It's a very functional stim free pre-workout and is great for a variety of overall health benefits.

3) I love VASO6 myself. Back in the fall, I went months without touching a weight or working out and I still used it daily for its other benefits.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What people thoughts and experiences with Pine Bark extract, although one of the “less exotic” ingredients is curios how it’s works and how efficient it is. Can anyone shed some light

kind regards

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What people thoughts and experiences with Pine Bark extract, although one of the “less exotic” ingredients is curios how it’s works and how efficient it is. Can anyone shed some light

kind regards
Pine Bark Extract has good nitric oxide potential and has a lot of overall health benefits associated with it. I've never used it specifically for nitric oxide purposes as a single ingredient, but I think its a great complimentary ingredient in formulas and for overall health purposes.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

kind regards
Think this is my first time using it and I probably can’t pin point anything due to how complete the formula is, but overall it’s very effective overall so far.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I get that effect from PeakO2 but never noticed it from these ingredients.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't tend to notice that with Mushrooms, but they do increase my work capacity. I actually dropped Peako2 for this month while using this so far.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't tend to notice that with Mushrooms, but they do increase my work capacity. I actually dropped Peako2 for this month while using this so far.
I've never noticed it with Peak 02 but that's good feedback to have. We will be launching a single ingredient Peak 02 capsule product in the next couple of weeks.

The improved resting heart rate does make sense in this with the ingredient combinations because a strong argument could be made for these ingredients as endurance enhancers and for cardiovascular health benefits.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Pine Bark Extract has good nitric oxide potential and has a lot of overall health benefits associated with it. I've never used it specifically for nitric oxide purposes as a single ingredient, but I think its a great complimentary ingredient in formulas and for overall health purposes.
Potential nootropic effects as well

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Potential nootropic effects as well
Maybe not groundbreaking, but done on healthy adults

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to say, I'm really loving Super Swole. Initially I made the mistake of adding some caffeine to it and got way too stimulated (major anxiety even though the caffeine dose was my normal amount for a pre-workout). Now I just take it by itself for my evening workouts and get a large boost in energy/motivation...not to mention a tremendous pump. It's dosed so well that half a scoop is all I need for those effects. Not sure what ingredient(s) provide me that boost but really like it. It's nice to finally have something I can take in the evenings after a long day at work to give me that extra energy to workout, without negatively impacting my sleep (like caffeinated pre-workouts).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have to say, I'm really loving Super Swole. Initially I made the mistake of adding some caffeine to it and got way too stimulated (major anxiety even though the caffeine dose was my normal amount for a pre-workout). Now I just take it by itself for my evening workouts and get a large boost in energy/motivation...not to mention a tremendous pump. It's dosed so well that half a scoop is all I need for those effects. Not sure what ingredient(s) provide me that boost but really like it. It's nice to finally have something I can take in the evenings after a long day at work to give me that extra energy to workout, without negatively impacting my sleep (like caffeinated pre-workouts).
Awesome. Thank you for the feedback. I'm really glad that you're enjoying it.

I think Super Swole is an awesome product for people that don't want stims and/or that train later in the evenings.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Very well said @jarrellt67 .. because its perfectly dosed and CEL always goes above and beyond for quality raws .. this does feel like it hits you kinda like caffinee rush because you are so much focused and blood running through veins

KannaEase combined with vasolidator and adding on AstraGin on top of it is magical :)

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very well said @jarrellt67 .. because its perfectly dosed and CEL always goes above and beyond for quality raws .. this does feel like it hits you kinda like caffinee rush because you are so much focused and blood running through veins

KannaEase combined with vasolidator and adding on AstraGin on top of it is magical :)
Yeah, that rush is so effective that the last few days I've replaced my morning coffee (or energy drink) with half a scoop of this and it's very effective at waking me up and getting me moving.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah, that rush is so effective that the last few days I've replaced my morning coffee (or energy drink) with half a scoop of this and it's very effective at waking me up and getting me moving.
I’d expect that comes mostly from the kannaease as gq mentioned. Have you tried anything else with kanna in it?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Good feedback so far. I'm excited to give this a whirl when mine comes in!

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d expect that comes mostly from the kannaease as gq mentioned. Have you tried anything else with kanna in it?
Yeah, I've tried some kanna powder and a couple extracts. In general didn't notice much from them. However, the zembrin extract was pretty stimulating. So, you're probably right it (or it along with the other ingredients) is providing that effect. I wish someone sold just the kannaease extract so I could give it a try solo.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In my opinion, no other Kanna comes close to KannaEase. Zembrin would probably be the closest but I'm a much bigger fan of KannaEase.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I've tried some kanna powder and a couple extracts. In general didn't notice much from them. However, the zembrin extract was pretty stimulating. So, you're probably right it (or it along with the other ingredients) is providing that effect. I wish someone sold just the kannaease extract so I could give it a try solo.
I never got anything out of the powder or the extracts that need to have high mg taken of them. Zembrin was okay, but I liked KannaEase much better.

Wish someone would make a KannaEase solo? ;)

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never got anything out of the powder or the extracts that need to have high mg taken of them. Zembrin was okay, but I liked KannaEase much better.

Yeah, the powders were worthless to me (even from supposedly good sources). Besides Zembrin, I think the only other extract I tried was from LM (which was very pricey). Like the powder, I didn't really notice much of anything from it.

I'm hoping that means you're coming out with it solo sometime in the near future? If so, I'll definitely be giving it a try.

Last edited:
soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I would be open to that as well! I love Kanna and have been utilizing Zembrin for awhile. Its okay but I build a tolerance easily and have to dose much more than 25mg which then results in terrible headaches. I would love to be able to feel the effects of Kanna with only taking 25-50mg at a time.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, the powders were worthless to me (even from supposedly good sources). Besides Zembrin, I think the only other extract I tried was from LM (which was very pricey). Like the powder, I didn't really notice much of anything from it.

I'm hoping that means you're coming out with it solo sometime in the near future? If so, I'll definitely be giving it a try.
I'll say that it's high on my personal wish list of things I want to come out with.

The problem is that sometimes my initial wish list doesn't equal sales and profitability for the company. If there's enough interest, I'm definitely up for it. I would want to do it at 50 mg. most likely.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would be open to that as well! I love Kanna and have been utilizing Zembrin for awhile. Its okay but I build a tolerance easily and have to dose much more than 25mg which then results in terrible headaches. I would love to be able to feel the effects of Kanna with only taking 25-50mg at a time.
I like Zembrin alright but I think KannaEase is in a world of its own; at least based on the way it effects me.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like Zembrin alright but I think KannaEase is in a world of its own; at least based on the way it effects me.

Stress & Anxiety + KannaEase .. Stress free life :)

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Been through almost a month soooo

Quick Review:

Top benefits:
1) Enhanced Performance/Endurance: So I've seen some pretty consistent improvements in my cardiovascular endurance, have continued hitting consistent PRs in a range of activities, and even seen resting HR decreases. I dropped Nitrates and PeakO2 when I started this and I am obsessed with Nitrates and PeakO2 (anyone who follows my posts knows this haha) and was honestly a little worried between dropping those that I'd see decrease or even just have to fight to hold on, BUT things have continued to improve.

2) Pumps/Vascularity: I've hit this thread with pics already, but seen some increases in quite a few areas. I think Vaso6 is one of the best for this effect in me personally, but everything in this formula seems to be boosting this. I've been wearing pants for training lately (it is so cold out and I am too lazy to change haha), but wore shorts yesterday and the legs running down my quads and calves was insane.

3) Recovery: I've been absolutely trashing myself in the gym lately, but my DOMS is decreased, I have no joint or muscle stiffness from overuse, and just seem to "feel good" most of the time lately. The recovery and performance continue to improve in tandem.

4) Bonus of Mood/Energy: So the Kannaease is new to me. I get a pretty decent boost with even half a scoop as far as feeling a mental boost and mood boost. Full scoop gets me more benefit out of even just 150mg of Caffeine. I take half a scoop upon waking on off days before my coffee and feel it boost me up even before the coffee finishes brewing.

Overall I am more than pleased with this stuff. Taste is awesome, I love the Unicorn the most (I swear it is like skittles to me), and the effects put it over the top. For right now this may be my go to stim-free booster to rotate with Nitrate usage (Proccor Ultra Octane tends to be my current go-to there).

Bonus picture from a few hours post workout last week. Pumps and veins were still popping a bit despite being out of the gym for a few hours. Unflexed.
961AFD4C-F05F-4BBC-AD83-30B13591E714.jpeg

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I want to try this so I can switch back and forth from the vasoblitz I'm loving, but at $45 for 20 servings it seems a little steep in price. I like to switch up pre's because they seem to lose effect after a while.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I want to try this so I can switch back and forth from the vasoblitz I'm loving, but at $45 for 20 servings it seems a little steep in price. I like to switch up pre's because they seem to lose effect after a while.
You have to catch the sales bro .. missed out on $60 for 2

Even though I feel the stuff is worth it , as a customer I can understand

Right now u can get 2 for $67.98 at dps . Code dps10

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Quick Review:

Top benefits:
1) Enhanced Performance/Endurance: So I've seen some pretty consistent improvements in my cardiovascular endurance, have continued hitting consistent PRs in a range of activities, and even seen resting HR decreases. I dropped Nitrates and PeakO2 when I started this and I am obsessed with Nitrates and PeakO2 (anyone who follows my posts knows this haha) and was honestly a little worried between dropping those that I'd see decrease or even just have to fight to hold on, BUT things have continued to improve.

2) Pumps/Vascularity: I've hit this thread with pics already, but seen some increases in quite a few areas. I think Vaso6 is one of the best for this effect in me personally, but everything in this formula seems to be boosting this. I've been wearing pants for training lately (it is so cold out and I am too lazy to change haha), but wore shorts yesterday and the legs running down my quads and calves was insane.

3) Recovery: I've been absolutely trashing myself in the gym lately, but my DOMS is decreased, I have no joint or muscle stiffness from overuse, and just seem to "feel good" most of the time lately. The recovery and performance continue to improve in tandem.

4) Bonus of Mood/Energy: So the Kannaease is new to me. I get a pretty decent boost with even half a scoop as far as feeling a mental boost and mood boost. Full scoop gets me more benefit out of even just 150mg of Caffeine. I take half a scoop upon waking on off days before my coffee and feel it boost me up even before the coffee finishes brewing.

Overall I am more than pleased with this stuff. Taste is awesome, I love the Unicorn the most (I swear it is like skittles to me), and the effects put it over the top. For right now this may be my go to stim-free booster to rotate with Nitrate usage (Proccor Ultra Octane tends to be my current go-to there).

Bonus picture from a few hours post workout last week. Pumps and veins were still popping a bit despite being out of the gym for a few hours. Unflexed.View attachment 191046
Very nice detailed review .. I’m not doing it on off days but def see the benefits .. I like the half scoop idea to start the day or after lunch treat on off days.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I mean keep in mind you pay for quality both in the sense of security in getting actual quality ingredients (like all the branded ingredients here) and quality in the sense of actual efficacious dosages.

It is a little on the higher end, but it is also extremely complete if you are looking for a pump, performance, and recovery oriented pre-workout.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Quick Review:

Top benefits:

Bonus picture from a few hours post workout last week. Pumps and veins were still popping a bit despite being out of the gym for a few hours. Unflexed.View attachment 191046
Another awesome, detailed review. Interesting too to see how it’s been giving a boost on off days too. There’s been quite a few comments of people seeing a “pseudo stimulation” from the kannaease. I’m personally excited for that aspect as I usually miss that little boost when going full non stim.

You’re def looking even leaner too. This pic doesn’t have your normal lighting bonus and abs look even more defined than usual!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's 39.99 direct from us and you can use code anabolicminds20 to save an extra 20%:
https://competitiveedgelabs.com/product/super-swole/

Strong Supplement Shop just ran a great sale on it and DPS usually has discount codes on it as well.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rainbow unicorn is really good .. yeah resolve hit it right on the nail this really feels like more then just a pre / pump product

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rainbow unicorn is really good .. yeah resolve hit it right on the nail this really feels like more then just a pre / pump product