sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you - I just ordered two.
Awesome. Hopefully you'll post and let us know what you think of the flavors and the results. Which two did you order?
And as always, you're welcome to pm me if you have any questions or if I can help in any way.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome. Hopefully you'll post and let us know what you think of the flavors and the results. Which two did you order?
And as always, you're welcome to pm me if you have any questions or if I can help in any way.
I ordered one Rainbow Unicorn and one Cosmic Candy.

Thank you for your offer, I very much appreciate it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on them. I really like both flavors but they are hard to explain the tastes so I look forward to seeing how you would describe them. To me, both are great flavor combination mashups.

The Grape Blue Raspberry flavor is great too. I think its natural for people to get more excited about the uniqueness of the Cosmic Candy and Rainbow Unicorn but the Grape Blue Raspberry is a cool combination also.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Heck yeah. Hope you enjoy them

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently running out of Edge Pump so I’m on the market for a new stim-free pre and noticed Strong Supps have this in stock now.

Not mad keen on grape flavours (though the grape Edge Pump is nice) so I’ll be going for Cosmic candy or Unicorn juice (?) in a week or so.

Also spied Vasoforce Rush - I might throw a bottle of this in too

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Currently running out of Edge Pump so I’m on the market for a new stim-free pre and noticed Strong Supps have this in stock now.

Not mad keen on grape flavours (though the grape Edge Pump is nice) so I’ll be going for Cosmic candy or Unicorn juice (?) in a week or so.

I just got cosmic candy and a vasoforce rush myself. Finishing up my open stuff then jumping into those. Based on the feedback I’m pretty excited. Rush is gonna be awesome for my later day, fasted workouts

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Almost pulled the trigger on edge pump, profile is nice.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Picked up the 3 packs with the 30% discount. Now, which flavor of Super Swole do I open first?
My vote is Grape Blue Raspberry just because its the one I haven't seen commented on in this thread yet. But its hard to go wrong with any of them.

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Gave SuperSwole a try this week. Cosmic Candy was like a mix between smarties and Wonkas bottles caps. Tasted great. Effects were even better. Gave a great pump but not in a way that inhibited the workout. Also paired really well with a separate stim source for a great workout. Will definitely be claiming a spot in my supp cabinet!

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Gave SuperSwole a try this week. Cosmic Candy was like a mix between smarties and Wonkas bottles caps. Tasted great. Effects were even better. Gave a great pump but not in a way that inhibited the workout. Also paired really well with a separate stim source for a great workout. Will definitely be claiming a spot in my supp cabinet!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Exactly the feedback one would hope for! That’s gonna be the flavor I try first too. Looking forward to it as I loved smarties as a kid (and that odd, gritty powdered type texture ha)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the feedback. I'm glad that you like it.

Also, thank you for the flavor description. These flavors were meant to be fun and exciting and I think they've accomplished that. I'm glad you're pleased with it. I had forgotten about Wonka's bottle caps but you're right, it really does taste like a mix of between those and smarties.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agree .. workouts have been awesome on this stuff and taste is great as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any reviews on Grape-Blue Raspberry and/or Rainbow Unicorn?
Rainbow Unicorn - everyone seems to like it but its hard to explain it or pinpoint it to one certain thing.

Grape Blue Raspberry - I like it myself and we've had great feedback on it other places but I haven't seen anyone post anything about it on here yet. It's a great flavor, I think people are just extra super excited about the uniqueness of the candy flavors; which I think this one is pretty unique too in that I've never seen these flavors combined before.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Rainbow Unicorn - everyone seems to like it but its hard to explain it or pinpoint it to one certain thing.

Grape Blue Raspberry - I like it myself and we've had great feedback on it other places but I haven't seen anyone post anything about it on here yet. It's a great flavor, I think people are just extra super excited about the uniqueness of the candy flavors; which I think this one is pretty unique too in that I've never seen these flavors combined before.
People also always go for the "cool" names first haha

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any reviews on Grape-Blue Raspberry and/or Rainbow Unicorn?
I really like the unicorn .. havent tried the grape-blue rasp .. watermelon & grape will always be the last flavors i try lol

although the new focusXT of grape-limeade really impressed

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Guess you won’t be using that to power through shoveling snow. Lol , I forgot what green grass looks like
I wish we would get snow here this year. We haven't had any snow on the ground at all, which sucks bc my daughter loves snow. We usually get at least one per year but the weather has been nuts this year.

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
Guess you won’t be using that to power through shoveling snow. Lol , I forgot what green grass looks like
Hardly any snow here so far. I haven't had the shovel out even once. But you never know what's coming.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man im from buffalo, Ny yall can have all this snow for all we care lol

..although this year has been pretty good for ontario and upstate NY

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Man im from buffalo, Ny yall can have all this snow for all we care lol

..although this year has been pretty good for ontario and upstate NY
I fly in to buffalo almost every week and have been stunned at how little snow there has been... a couple "dumps" but within a few days most is just messy slush since it hasn't been all that cold for long stretches either... you guys are gonna have another weekend of warm/sun again this weekend it sounds like too!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I fly in to buffalo almost every week and have been stunned at how little snow there has been... a couple "dumps" but within a few days most is just messy slush since it hasn't been all that cold for long stretches either... you guys are gonna have another weekend of warm/sun again this weekend it sounds like too!
Yeah it has been a blessing this year .. last year we nearly broke the records.

I drive from buffalo-toronto here and there and it gets annoying with snow and can take forever

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah it has been a blessing this year .. last year we nearly broke the records.

I drive from buffalo-toronto here and there and it gets annoying with snow and can take forever
yep I was there for last year ha. I fly in and drive about 2hrs south to Olean/Wellsville area every week and yeah, I don't miss the mess at all

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
Opened a tub of grape blue raspberry yesterday. I like it. I taste both flavors, one doesn't overpower the other. Ended up mixing it with about 20 ounces of water and 5 or 6 ice cubes. If it were a straight grape or straight blue raspberry I don't think I'd like it as much, the combo works well together. Solid workout, too. I'm not super lean but I had a pretty good pump going.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I couldn't help it and cracked into half a scoop upon waking today (I don't train haha). I may go with this daily just to see how all the ergogens work over time.

10oz for Grape Blue Razz. I hate (can't emphasize enough due to some poor experiences with grape flavoring in the past) grape, but this wasn't too bad. The smell is pretty distinct.

I couldn't place exactly what it tasted like, but I did feel the Grape wasn't overpowering. Idk if I'll love this flavor, but I don't think I'll have an issue finishing it, I'll crack into one of the others tomorrow.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Opened a tub of grape blue raspberry yesterday. I like it. I taste both flavors, one doesn't overpower the other. Ended up mixing it with about 20 ounces of water and 5 or 6 ice cubes. If it were a straight grape or straight blue raspberry I don't think I'd like it as much, the combo works well together. Solid workout, too. I'm not super lean but I had a pretty good pump going.
What was the other flavor that you tried it ? Cosmic candy ?

Good to hear feedback on grape/blue raspberry .. my cousin has that and said it’s a great mix of the 2 flavors like you guys said grape doesn’t take over which is perfect

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Wish I would’ve gotten in on the 3-pack sale because I usually go overboard and take two scoops to test the waters and end up liking it more than one, which would cause me to burn through only 20 servings in each. Solid looking product, however! Just ordered Focus XT and VasoForce XT to try out. Looking to give AE a shot in a few weeks or so, any other suggestions let me know.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I couldn't help it and cracked into half a scoop upon waking today (I don't train haha). I may go with this daily just to see how all the ergogens work over time.

10oz for Grape Blue Razz. I hate (can't emphasize enough due to some poor experiences with grape flavoring in the past) grape, but this wasn't too bad. The smell is pretty distinct.

I couldn't place exactly what it tasted like, but I did feel the Grape wasn't overpowering. Idk if I'll love this flavor, but I don't think I'll have an issue finishing it, I'll crack into one of the others tomorrow.
Yeah I have it planned to use it daily .. well I only get 1 or 2 days off gym on good week .. but I had plan to use it daily with epiplex + peak02 when it drops .. think it would be great stack

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wish I would’ve gotten in on the 3-pack sale because I usually go overboard and take two scoops to test the waters and end up liking it more than one, which would cause me to burn through only 20 servings in each. Solid looking product however! Just ordered Focus XT and VasoForce XT to try out. Looking to give AE a shot in a few weeks or so, any other suggestions let me know.
We designed this in thought that no need to 2 scoop .. but yeah I hear ya on experimentation.

Every1 is enjoying 1scoop and says it’s more then enough ..you can def do maybe 1 scoop + start at half serving of vasoforce to guage how u like it

Yea 3 pack was sweet deal .. dps still has it on sale

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I have the grape blue raspberry....very good. Definitely strong though so need decent amount of water.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I have the grape blue raspberry....very good. Definitely strong though so need decent amount of water.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for sharing. I love the grape blue raspberry flavor combination. I like my flavors on the strong side so I mix with 8 ounces but can see where some people may want to do 12 if they are looking for a lighter flavor.

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
What was the other flavor that you tried it ? Cosmic candy ?

Good to hear feedback on grape/blue raspberry .. my cousin has that and said it’s a great mix of the 2 flavors like you guys said grape doesn’t take over which is perfect
I haven't tried the other flavors yet. Too many open products right now.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can put them on the bumper of your car and see how many weird looks you get

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How are erections with this product, hard boners?
That's been my experience with it and they have seemed more prolonged than I've experienced with many other products. I could easily see this being used for 'other' purposes ;)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Veins popping out in pee-pee

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So still a little of a mystery and maybe the rainbow biased me, but Unicorn was kind of hitting me with some Skittles vibes today.

I drank half of it then added more water and 2 scoops Energized Aminos. That was an awesome combo in both taste (pink Aminos) and performance. Wow.