GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good thing I held out on purchasing a Non-Stim pre workout.

Going to get a tub myself!
Yeah this is gonna take over for myself too .. if I feel like adding energy ima throw in thermazineXT at 1 cap and I’m gucci!!!

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
Probably ordering some this week. Is "rainbow unicorn" flavor like Skittles and "cosmic candy" like Starburst?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Probably ordering some this week. Is "rainbow unicorn" flavor like Skittles and "cosmic candy" like Starburst?
They are both blends and aren't designed to taste like either Starburst or Skittles in this case.

Super Swole has so many active ingredients that are hard to flavor that this was one of the most challenging flavor projects I've ever been involved with and we wound up having to use some blends of different flavors in them.

I really wish I could describe them for you but I can't. I like them both, but I can't really explain what they taste like because they really do taste like a flavor mash up (in a good way).

I think Super Swole tastes good for what it is and tastes better than many other products that don't contain a fraction of the ingredients listed. However, we are in an age where some people buy products based on taste rather than results and if anyone's expecting these to taste like Kool Aid, that's simply impossible.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s available now. Wish there were samples. All flavors sound good. Don’t know which to choose.
I just replied with some flavor info on the above post but wanted to acknowledge yours as well.

I like all the flavors. We put a lot of time and work into getting these flavors as good as possible. There will inevitably be some people that aren't going to completely like them that are expecting them to taste as good as Focus XT for example, which is just impossible with the ingredient panel.

Even in the office, there is no one clear favorite as far as people having a favorite. The staff here was pretty divided on which they thought was best. I can't even decide my own favorite myself bc all three flavors are pretty unique.

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
They are both blends and aren't designed to taste like either Starburst or Skittles in this case.

Super Swole has so many active ingredients that are hard to flavor that this was one of the most challenging flavor projects I've ever been involved with and we wound up having to use some blends of different flavors in them.

I really wish I could describe them for you but I can't. I like them both, but I can't really explain what they taste like because they really do taste like a flavor mash up (in a good way).

I think Super Swole tastes good for what it is and tastes better than many other products that don't contain a fraction of the ingredients listed. However, we are in an age where some people buy products based on taste rather than results and if anyone's expecting these to taste like Kool Aid, that's simply impossible.
Thanks. Maybe the best course of action is to try all 3.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah the 3 pack deal is sweet

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It tastes awesome. I love it! I should jump on the 3 pack deal but I have so many preworkout drinks at the moment
Awesome. I'm glad you think so. Which flavor(s) have you tried?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Think this is my next pre to try.

Taking a bit of time off from Vaso6 (those pumps on Vasoforce XT were intense) and Anabolic Effect is blowing me up so don't need extra for now.

Intrigued with the performance possibilities of some of these ingredients and have a pretty intense training block in a bit where the Tart Cherry and some of the other ingredients look like prime helpers for that.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Think this is my next pre to try.

Taking a bit of time off from Vaso6 (those pumps on Vasoforce XT were intense) and Anabolic Effect is blowing me up so don't need extra for now.

Intrigued with the performance possibilities of some of these ingredients and have a pretty intense training block in a bit where the Tart Cherry and some of the other ingredients look like prime helpers for that.
That’s def one of the big draws of this product is how versatile and stackable it is. Solo or stacked you should be in for a heck of a good time

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cosmic candy. It is on the best tasting pres I have had.
Awesome. Thanks for sharing and I'm glad that you like it. I'm curious how you would describe it bc I can't figure out how to myself haha. To me, its the perfect flavor mashup of different candies I like :)

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Thanks for sharing and I'm glad that you like it. I'm curious how you would describe it bc I can't figure out how to myself haha. To me, its the perfect flavor mashup of different candies I like :)
It is hard to describe! I am sipping it right now trying to think of something. It's almost like 90% smarties with 10% sour skittles that provide just hint of tartness and sourness.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It is hard to describe! I am sipping it right now trying to think of something. It's almost like 90% smarties with 10% sour skittles that provide just hint of tartness and sourness.
That sounds pretty interesting .. can’t wait for my tub to get in.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you tried MPA Celluvol? Just wondering if that taste is similar.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pretty good. I havent tried it jor fasted yet so it is hard to give it an accurate rating. This weekend I should be able to provide an update.
Cosmic candy. It is on the best tasting pres I have had.
really interested to hear the feedback... great to see the flavor is at least a hit right off the bat!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve drank some horrendous flavored supplements. If it’s effective I’ll shoot it back.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
After taking VPX original clenbuterx under the tongue I don’t think I will EVER have a problem with how a supp taste.
I just had a flashback when I read that haha. That was brutal and it was like an extra added cruelness that they wanted you to hold it under your tongue. I can seriously taste it right now from reading that lol. I loved the original Clenbutrx though, it's actually kind of what Thermagize XT reminds me of results wise except I think Thermagize XT might actually be stronger.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the description; you did a good job explaining that and I agree. I couldn't figure out how to put it into words myself. I'm really glad that you're liking it.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

As the pump junkie i am i had to get one of these bad boys! Im really liking VasoForce XT and when i relaized the relationship between SNS and CEL i of course had to get Super Swole as well! Trying it out tomorrow morning.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 189845

As the pump junkie i am i had to get one of these bad boys! Im really liking VasoForce XT and when i relaized the relationship between SNS and CEL i of course had to get Super Swole as well! Trying it out tomorrow morning.
So pretty .. yeah same great quality - cant be beat

looking forward to the taste & effectiveness initial response

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
View attachment 189845

Awesome. Thank you for posting. I look forward to seeing what you think of it. If you don't mind, let everyone know how you like the taste of the Rainbow Unicorn.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cant wait to see more feedback!
View attachment 189845

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Does anyone know where the best deal on this is, currently?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 189845

Rainbow Unicorn was the one I wanted to get first. How did you like the taste? What does it taste like?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Good feedback so far. I'll definitely be picking this one up soon!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rainbow Unicorn was the one I wanted to get first. How did you like the taste? What does it taste like?
I enjoyed it, I tried to explain the taste in my log but i really cant pin it down:

" I have no idea what it tasted like, maybe it reminded me of some long forgotten candy i had sometime, but i cant place it. It had a sweet taste with a kinda sandy texture "

Dunno if that helps much haha. Ive only had one serving so far, so ill need to have some more and see if I can be more accurate. BUT the most important part, the effect, i definately can pin down, great long lasting and strong pump!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I enjoyed it, I tried to explain the taste in my log but i really cant pin it down:

" I have no idea what it tasted like, maybe it reminded me of some long forgotten candy i had sometime, but i cant place it. It had a sweet taste with a kinda sandy texture "

Dunno if that helps much haha. Ive only had one serving so far, so ill need to have some more and see if I can be more accurate. BUT the most important part, the effect, i definately can pin down, great long lasting and strong pump!
Thank you for trying to explain it. I couldn't exactly figure out how to put it into words myself but I think that you did a great job with it. To me, it definitely tastes like a flavor mash up and the sandy texture you're describing reminds me of smarties candies (it's actually the texture of some of the ingredients so its unavoidable, but I think the flavor does give it a smarties type taste/thought).

I'm glad you're enjoying the pumps. I really hope that Super Swole gets more attention and talk; I think its a truly great product.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thank you for trying to explain it. I couldn't exactly figure out how to put it into words myself but I think that you did a great job with it. To me, it definitely tastes like a flavor mash up and the sandy texture you're describing reminds me of smarties candies (it's actually the texture of some of the ingredients so its unavoidable, but I think the flavor does give it a smarties type taste/thought).

I'm glad you're enjoying the pumps. I really hope that Super Swole gets more attention and talk; I think its a truly great product.
I really like the idea of “texture” to a pre ha... I’m weird though so there’s that too haha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

I really like the idea of “texture” to a pre ha... I’m weird though so there’s that too haha