CEL Stano-plex - substitute needed

Frenzy382

Awards
Hey guys,

i'm midway through 8 week Stano-plex run at 2 caps a day (600mg). When i originally ordered (i'm in UK) stocks were low and could only order 1..but thinking i had a few weeks to get bottle 2 I ordered (eventually) from U.S. That has still to turn up and I have a week left to go.

If worse case scenario happens and nothing turns up, can i subsitute with an equivalent alternative? Would using I.F Ultra-Epi be a good alternative to take it's place?
There's a couple other brands that produce an epi-andro product, but the strength of them seem pretty low, and not entirely convinced of quality.

Thanks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am using I.F ultra epi along with ultra eleven and really liking it!!!

Frenzy382

Awards
so..no problem having to stop one product and using a decent 2nd one (like Ultra-epi) in this case? Wasn't sure if by mixing products during a cycle would have an impact on gains.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
CEL Stano-Plex 300 - 300 mg. Epiandrosterone + 150 mg. VASO6 per cap

Muscle Addiction EpiAndro300 - 300 mg. Epiandrosterone per cap

Muscle Addiction EpiAndro Lean - 300 mg. Epiandrosterone + 225 mg. KSM66 + 50 mg. Paradoxine per cap

Xtreme Performance Gels - EpiAndro Gel - topical Epiandrosterone product

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CEL Stano-Plex 300 - 300 mg. Epiandrosterone + 150 mg. VASO6 per cap

Muscle Addiction EpiAndro300 - 300 mg. Epiandrosterone per cap

Muscle Addiction EpiAndro Lean - 300 mg. Epiandrosterone + 225 mg. KSM66 + 50 mg. Paradoxine per cap

Xtreme Performance Gels - EpiAndro Gel - topical Epiandrosterone product
This muscle addition stuff is awesome if you would like to stay with caps

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so..no problem having to stop one product and using a decent 2nd one (like Ultra-epi) in this case? Wasn't sure if by mixing products during a cycle would have an impact on gains.
no impact on gains...actually if your capped product comes while you are using ultra epi apply ultra epi 1st thing in morning and take a cap around 30 minutes prior to workout or just take at same time as pre-workout if you use one....i have done this lots of times with the alpha gainz caps and ultra epi.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not to derail this thread but still about epi... Can epi possibly reverse gyno?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
androsterone would have more effect on estrogen than epi....but anything is possible-never say never.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys,

i'm midway through 8 week Stano-plex run at 2 caps a day (600mg). When i originally ordered (i'm in UK) stocks were low and could only order 1..but thinking i had a few weeks to get bottle 2 I ordered (eventually) from U.S. That has still to turn up and I have a week left to go.

If worse case scenario happens and nothing turns up, can i subsitute with an equivalent alternative? Would using I.F Ultra-Epi be a good alternative to take it's place?
There's a couple other brands that produce an epi-andro product, but the strength of them seem pretty low, and not entirely convinced of quality.

Thanks.
There are a few retailers in the UK that should have Iconic Formulations Ultra Epi in stock. Ultra Epi is 450mg epiandrosterone per application..this is some powerful stuff (considering the efficiency of transdermal applications)! They also have Ultra Hard in stock - the addition of androsterone is synergistic and amazing!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Eric P had written an article and discussed this on super human radio years ago...worth a read

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Epiandro is epiandro. If no problems with the quality of product, then no problem with continuing with other product or simultanious use even.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Epiandro is epiandro. If no problems with the quality of product, then no problem with continuing with other product or simultanious use even.
On that note though, be careful of brands you don't know or trust bc its an expensive raw material and fairly hard to get now from legitimate reputable suppliers

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hey guys,

Thanks.
LGI brand is very reliable. Lockout sells their products.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
On that note though, be careful of brands you don't know or trust bc its an expensive raw material and fairly hard to get now from legitimate reputable suppliers
Don't worry mate. I only use the best brands on Epiandro; Iconic Formulations and CEL. Would like to use Apex too, but so far not able here in Europe.

(I know your post was on a general note, and other solid brands are surely available)