GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would just to be safe. Low dose clomid or Nolva for 4 weeks. Stack that with M test and the new CEL Anabolic Effect and you’ve got a hell of a pct. (I always like to throw in reduce XT as well if funds permit)
Nice suggestion .. imo

Basic PCT
Mtest + reduce Xt

Advance PCT - should help you keep and gain more strength

Mtest + anabolic effect + epi plex + ReduceXT

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has this one been released? Didn't see on the website. Sorry if I missed the ETA or announcement as to when.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has this one been released? Didn't see on the website. Sorry if I missed the ETA or announcement as to when.
Yup it’s out there

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmm might be interested in this a couple months down the road here. Will be on ralox for quite awhile trying to get rid of pubertal gyno. Any reason why running this while also running ralox would be an issue?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Personally, I experience quite profound acute effects from day one with oral Androsterone/Epiandro products. Over weeks or months, I actually find myself having to use more to enjoy the same or continued benefits. A solid 300mg or so of Epiandro pre/intra workout is about as good as it gets...anytime.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dosing is both caps pre? Or spread out?
As far as the Epi-Andro content, 1 capsule PWO should be quite sufficient at this dosage IMO. Certainly some people (probably even myself) could/can tolerate more PWO after building up a tolerance. Definitely start with 1 capsule though if this is your first time using an Epi-Andro product.

Otherwise, 1-2 more capsules (assuming you are taking 1 PWO) in divided doses spread evenly through the day for a total of 3 capsules would be the optimal goal for a majority of people..

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would start with 1 cap pre and then move to 2 cap pre

I plan on doing it for 1st week at 1 cap and then increase to 2caps from 2nd week ( hoping all goes well and stay there)

My pre doesn’t include vaso6 so can mess around with it

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Personally, I experience quite profound acute effects from day one with oral Androsterone/Epiandro products. Over weeks or months, I actually find myself having to use more to enjoy the same or continued benefits. A solid 300mg or so of Epiandro pre/intra workout is about as good as it gets...anytime.
So you basically just use it on workout days as a pre and don’t really cycle it?

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve always seen ppl say it’s useless under 900mg a day. I’ve ran another company’s epi product maybe a year ago and didn’t seem to get much from it and at the dose they recommended it was just too damn expensive.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow nice combination.vaso 6 is very good. Does anyone knows when this will be available in Europe? Unfortunately I cannot order from USA

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any chance this gets followed up by other compliant ingredients like 1dhea and 4 dhea 😁?

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Infact HOW would this compare to either 11 oxo Ostarine strength/effect wise??
Epiandro is much better Than 11 oxo and ostarine imo.. Actually I will stack this with x gels for clean bulk

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Epiandro is much better Than 11 oxo and ostarine imo.. Actually I will stack this with x gels for clean bulk
Really?? Thats interesting i didnt realise epiandro would be better at muscle gain than those two. Epiandro could make a good stack with either Ostarine or 11 oxo then?

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really?? Thats interesting i didnt realise epiandro would be better at muscle gain than those two. Epiandro could make a good stack with either Ostarine or 11 oxo then?
Off course epiandro increasing libido and is a very good test base.. With minimal shut down

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve always seen ppl say it’s useless under 900mg a day. I’ve ran another company’s epi product maybe a year ago and didn’t seem to get much from it and at the dose they recommended it was just too damn expensive.
Yeah most co cheap out and do 50-150mg at a dose

900mg def can be done but by advance users and not stacking it

Or if stacking stick with 600mg and throw stuff it .. one of the best stuff to run as a base

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow nice combination.vaso 6 is very good. Does anyone knows when this will be available in Europe? Unfortunately I cannot order from USA
It should be available at sites atleast that deliver to EU

@sns8778 will be able to better answer that

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I will stack this with 11 andro or ostarine
I reckon I will go with this with my left over Ostarine bottle. Just waiting for Strongsupplements to have it available and this will be my recomp go to.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I reckon I will go with this with my left over Ostarine bottle. Just waiting for Strongsupplements to have it available and this will be my recomp go to.
Nice stack... This is a very mild (as for side effects) stack.. I'm sure That you will enjoy it.. Also with vaso 6 and osta, pumps will be insane

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That would be nice .. this is a fun stacker

Think I have some original iml ostaRX left over too that I might throw it in .. I do super low dosage

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nice stack... This is a very mild (as for side effects) stack.. I'm sure That you will enjoy it.. Also with vaso 6 and osta, pumps will be insane
Im thinking Osta 10mg-20mg range and CEL Stano Plex 300 - in the 300mg - 600 mg range.

Can see some lean gains on the horizon 👍

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im thinking Osta 10mg-20mg range and CEL Stano Plex 300 - in the 300mg - 600 mg range.

Can see some lean gains on the horizon 👍
ostarine at 20 mg and stano plex at least at 600 mg .. if you can run it at 900 the results will be good. 300 is a very low dose i think.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
ostarine at 20 mg and stano plex at least at 600 mg .. if you can run it at 900 the results will be good. 300 is a very low dose i think.
Ok thanks, that sounds good. Now all I need to do is find a stockist to send to UK :)

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tooo.. actually im planning to use this at september for a good recomp stack... i wish to find this at uk stores.my stack will be stano 300 with muscle rage ostarine or even lgd

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
tooo.. actually im planning to use this at september for a good recomp stack... i wish to find this at uk stores.my stack will be stano 300 with muscle rage ostarine or even lgd
Ha I was using MR Osta before I had a wretched back spasm and being advised to take 2-3 weeks off. It was impressive and I'm also going for a recomp. I considered LGD but will save for a later bulk, maybe with CEL'S new bulking supplement this winter.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If u decided to run this by itself, is it really recommended to have clomid/nolva as PCT? Or is m-test with pct assist enough? Or some other combo that’s OTC

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If u decided to run this by itself, is it really recommended to have clomid/nolva as PCT? Or is m-test with pct assist enough? Or some other combo that’s OTC
OTC can be done .. this is one of the anabolic’s that you can def get away with it .. mtest + pct would be great

For me I would always run a serm ( clomid + mtest) but not everyone has it available and have seen plenty of otc done on stano

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
First, anyone that is asking questions about prescription medications, SARM's, or non-compliant/illegal items, I cannot answer questions about things like that. Not trying to ignore you guys, I just can't answer them.

It has been released. DPS has it listed (great price with coupon code), BPN has it listed but not all the product info yet, Flexit I think has it listed, and Strong Supplement Shop has it on the way to them.

Hmm might be interested in this a couple months down the road here. Will be on ralox for quite awhile trying to get rid of pubertal gyno. Any reason why running this while also running ralox would be an issue?
I'm sorry, but this is one that I can't answer because its related to medication and could be construed as medical advice. In theory, Epiandrosterone doesn't lead to estrogen conversion though

That's an interesting experience and just goes to show how uniquely different everyone is. Some people are like you and experience great results right away where others are a week to two weeks into a cycle before they really start seeing the benefits. However, with VASO6 included, the pumps and fullness should be evident very quickly.

I would space them out - 1 capsule pre and then the other spaced out throughout the day.

I would start with 1 cap pre and then move to 2 cap pre

I plan on doing it for 1st week at 1 cap and then increase to 2caps from 2nd week ( hoping all goes well and stay there)

My pre doesn’t include vaso6 so can mess around with it
Everyone is different and has different opinions on this. If I were taking 3 per day, 2 caps per day may be fine for some people and then 1 spaced out, but if I were taking 2 per day I would do 1 pre and the other spaced out throughout the day.

For me, I like the element of all day muscle fullness so even if taking 3 for me personally, I would be taking 1 pre and the other 2 spaced out equally throughout the day.

So you basically just use it on workout days as a pre and don’t really cycle it?
No. It should be used daily and also be cycled.

That's a primary goal with Stano-Plex 300 is to allow people to take this awesome ingredient at a great price.

However, i think that 600 mg. per day is a great dosage for most people; 900 mg a day imo is for advanced users.

We have offered it to both of the UK retailers that we sell to. Neither has purchased it yet unfortunately. I hope that one or both of them will.

Any chance this gets followed up by other compliant ingredients like 1dhea and 4 dhea 😁?
No because those ingredients are patented.

That does sound like a great stack. Actually hadn't thought about that one but especially with the VASO6 added in with the Epiandrosterone in Stan-Plex 300.

Strong Supplement Shop has it in transit to them. I'm not sure if DPS ships to the UK.

In transit to them :)

In the write up, we touched on this.

Cycle Assist, M-Test, + PCT Assist (optional)
Reduce XT goes great in PCT to help keep gains
Anabolic Effect will be a great addition to PCT as well.

I personally would not run clomid/nolva for PCT from this.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Figured you couldn’t respond to that, was just hoping maybe another knowledgeable member could. Under 40 a bottle this is pretty damn tempting especially with the lack of sides

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely interested to hear from others who only run something similar just on workout days as mentioned above. Everyone is different I fully understand the purpose of a true cycle but if one can get some immediate benefits 3-4 days a week stand-alone it would be really interesting and save the cycles for a bigger stack.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
does anyone knows if cel plan to make another sups like stano 300 ??i mean with 1 androsterone or 4 androsterone ?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
does anyone knows if cel plan to make another sups like stano 300 ??i mean with 1 androsterone or 4 androsterone ?
I would love that .. but unsure only one person knows the answer to that lol

Good dose product of 1andro would be sick .. I haven’t seen 1 good dosed out there and co using “delivery system” as hype base imo

1andro can provide some good ol cel pro hormone like gains

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I would love to see those as well. Hopefully with all these new releases going well the train can keep rolling

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The 1 and 4 DHEA ingredients are trademarked by Hi-Tech so its very doubtful that you would ever see CEL use those ingredients.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The 1 and 4 DHEA ingredients are trademarked by Hi-Tech so its very doubtful that you would ever see CEL use those ingredients.
Thanks for your reply so anabolic effect an d stano 300 are the only new products. I will try them soon. Very good Sups

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for your reply so anabolic effect an d stano 300 are the only new products. I will try them soon. Very good Sups
I didn't say they were the only new supplements coming from CEL, I just ruled out a couple that you asked about ;)

CEL has a lot of new and exciting things lined up and as long as the new releases go well, new products will be coming out very regularly. For example, for the CEL line, there are two new products that the labels are printing and the products are in production and at least one that is in the final formulation stages. (It came back way too expensive so is having to be tweaked a little).

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow nice

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow nice

ToDie4Test

Awards
I would just to be safe. Low dose clomid or Nolva for 4 weeks. Stack that with M test and the new CEL Anabolic Effect and you’ve got a hell of a pct. (I always like to throw in reduce XT as well if funds permit)
Can you define "low dose" ?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can you define "low dose" ?
12.5mg of clomid for 4 weeks or 10mg of Nolva. I like to take M test for 8 weeks after a cycle. When I stop the serm I start Inhibit E in order to prevent estrogen rebound. I take my recovery very seriously!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm editing my original post for clarification.

Reps are entitled to their own opinions but I absolutely positively 100% disagree with Nolva &/or Clomid needing to be used as a PCT for this. OTC PCT is fine.

1) I absolutely do not think Nolva &/or Clomid are needed for PCT for this.
2) I don't trust a lot of sources/suppliers for things like Nolva and Clomid because they are prescription medications being sold as 'research chemicals' in most cases and there is no way to verify or know 100% that you are getting what you are supposed to be.
3) I think that people tend to treat Nolva & Clomid like they are candy and throw them out as a suggestion for any PCT when they have some potentially serious side effects of their own and should only be used when/if absolutely necessary.

I have ran Epiandrosterone at high dosages in the past and NEVER used Clomid or Nolva for PCT afterwards.

Last edited:
bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^ that’s good to know. Looking to run a first cycle ever and was hoping I would be fine with just OTC supplements and I’m glad this product is not considered “harsh”