Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so it had been awhile but after running out of my stash of m-test I bought at bogo I found myself at the CEL website to buy m-test....while there I noticed a product I had liked in he past but haven't used in a few years-PCT ASSIST. I saw the ingredients had been changed, when I last used it trans-resveratrol was the main ingredient, it has been replaced with 7-methoxyflavone. this peaked my interest so I ordered a bottle.....I don't see much mention of this product so I thought I would do a ongoing review, not going to post workouts or diet just my opinion of how effective this product is for me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
btw-today is day 2.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
innnnnn

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 3

woke up with a boner, nothing out of the ordinary...I guess I am blessed-will be 61 in 3 days, lol....

I am really lean right now, having trouble maintaining 175, it's normal to be 190 in winter months...vascularity has been impressive post workouts, today seemed really good- a lot of variables involved not going to get carried away.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
day 3

woke up with a boner, nothing out of the ordinary...I guess I am blessed-will be 61 in 3 days, lol....

I am really lean right now, having trouble maintaining 175, it's normal to be 190 in winter months...vascularity has been impressive post workouts, today seemed really good- a lot of variables involved not going to get carried away.
Well that is already more than I have been experiencing lately.

I just ordered a bottle..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 4

almost painful morning pee boner. starting to see increase in libido.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
day 4

almost painful morning pee boner. starting to see increase in libido.
It’s so confusing when I have to pee at the same time that I have a boner. I’m so used to a different fluid being released when it’s not in flaccid state..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
tomorrow is the big day!!!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
day 3

With some guys struggling in their 20s due to gear or whatever, 61 is nothing to take for granted!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
its the @thebigt 's big day!

Happy birthday, father time! (haha)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Gumjob anyone????
lol...on a med cruise back In 77 I was fortunate to get a 'gumjob' by the famous humpty dumpty of naples Italy...she was old and ugly but it was memorable!!!

they even named the wall she sat on after her, she is pretty famous, I know I will not forget, lol.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
In!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
lol...on a med cruise back In 77 I was fortunate to get a 'gumjob' by the famous humpty dumpty of naples Italy...she was old and ugly but it was memorable!!!

they even named the wall she sat on after her, she is pretty famous, I know I will not forget, lol.
Had never heard of this famed fellatress. Just looked her up. Got a little sick to my stomach.

I can imagine you had to take a couple of drinks prior to engaging her services, and blindfold yourself from accidentally seeing "her".

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Had never heard of this famed fellatress. Just looked her up. Got a little sick to my stomach.

I can imagine you had to take a couple of drinks prior to engaging her services, and blindfold yourself from accidentally seeing "her".
dude, you had to make a reservation a week in advance, the old broad was a legend...but yeah, several drinks!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Geez! So this is what life was like before Fleshlights became mainstream..

Happy Birthday!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 6:

I guess it' time for a legit update..libido is increased, probably from m-test, but I think the added icariin and macuna have boosted this effect. mood is also high.

pct assist...vascularity is very good, i can see veins in chest-something I've never seen on just m-test. i'm very lean and low bf right now[for me anyways], started noticing a more dry look, skin feels tighter-I think this is due to 7-mf.

in my opinion my libido and bedroom performance is well beyond the norm for a guy who just turned 61...my wife is very impressed, lol.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
you know what they say about a happy wife ;)

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what a long, strange trip it's been, eh my friend!!

you have kids yet?
Yup, 2 boys. 3 and 6. My oldest is built like a green bean and very bright. My youngest is built like a linebacker and acts like a caveman. Life is good!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yup, 2 boys. 3 and 6. My oldest is built like a green bean and very bright. My youngest is built like a linebacker and acts like a caveman. Life is good!
that sounds fantastic, very happy for you!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you know what they say about a happy wife ;)
I have head her talking about my high sex drive with other ladies our age, apparently they are not as happy, lol.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have head her talking about my high sex drive with other ladies our age, apparently they are not as happy, lol.
Haha so not only have you made her happy but all her friends jealous (which every girl loves to do whether they admit it or not ha)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice to hear, I'll have to try this stuff. I just love icariin, and the other ingredients are just a bonus.

I'm assuming dps is the cheap buy on this?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nice to hear, I'll have to try this stuff. I just love icariin, and the other ingredients are just a bonus.

Yeah they’re running a bigger sale than usual right now. 20-50% off everything (not sure exactly for this tho)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I think the 7-mf might be a sleeper. getting nice AI type results, nothing dramatic but I have to admit more than I was expecting.

pairing pct assist with m-test is giving me high doses of icariin/macuna, I can tell the difference over and above just running m-test solo.