CEL PCT Assist & AI's Glycobol - Test/Slin boosting extravaganza

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to put to test what I currently think are the top two products in their respective areas...PCT Assist for natural testosterone enhancement, and Glycobol as a insulin mimicker.

As we all know, Testosterone and Insulin are highly anabolic, and together can produce some incredible results, so I wanted to see how an OTC stack aimed at replicating this combo can perform.

[size=+2]
[/size]​
  • Supplement Facts
    Serving Size 3 Capsules
    Servings Per Container 60
  • Amount Per Serving DV
  • Trans Resveratrol (50%) 600mg **
  • Quercetin (95%) 600mg **
  • Indole 3 Carbinol 175mg **
  • Horny Goat Weed (Standardized For 60% Incariin) 250mg **
  • Coleus Forskohlii (10% Forskohlii) 100mg* **
  • Piperine (95%) 20mg* **
  • Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 2 capsules
    Servings per Container: 60
    Amount Per Serving % DV
  • Na-Rala 250mg **
    [*]Glycobol Complex TM:
  • Trigonella Seed Isolate (standardized to 10% 4-hydroxyisoleucine)
  • Phellodendron Extract (Standardized to 90% Berberine)
  • Cinnamon Bark 20:1 extract (standardized for 16% flavonoids)
  • BMOV (Bis-Malto-Oxovanadium)
I'll be starting this possibly as early as tonight (if it was delivered) with a single glycobol taken with my preWO oats and one cap with my dinner to assess how I react to it.

Dosing protocol for PCT Assist will be two servings daily, taken with my second meal (10am) and my late night shake/meal (11:30pm-ish).

Dosing protocol for Glycobol will be 1 cap in the AM with my Oats, 1 cap with my preWO meal of oats (6pm) and 2 caps taken with my dinner around 9pm, but I could play with this one a bit.

Workout is an A/B split, 3 days a week.
-- Workout A is Chest / Shoulders Tri's / Calves
-- Workout B is Back / Bi / traps / Squats

Im currently lingering at a comfortable 183lbs, sub 9%. Diet will be geared toward lean bulking which simply means I'll add an extra 75g of protein and 20g of fat to my current diet which is keeping my weight steady...I guess its 2900 cal, and I'll be headed to about 3300, Hoping to add 5-7lbs of LBM.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Took one cap preWO with my bowl of oats...and again one cap with my dinner last night to assess tolerance. All things seemed fine, so today is my first full dosing day.

Took two with my morning oats and shake, feel a little 'hypo' at the moment, I probably landed in the 70-80g of carbs, so I think thats my bottom thresh hold for this...someone brought in soft pretzels at work, looks like Im carbing up some more.

Will Start my CEL PCT Assist with lunch.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Took one cap preWO with my bowl of oats...and again one cap with my dinner last night to assess tolerance. All things seemed fine, so today is my first full dosing day.

Took two with my morning oats and shake, feel a little 'hypo' at the moment, I probably landed in the 70-80g of carbs, so I think thats my bottom thresh hold for this...someone brought in soft pretzels at work, looks like Im carbing up some more.

Will Start my CEL PCT Assist with lunch.
just started pct assist today as part of xtren pct, will be following your results-good luck.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Lingering 'heady' (is that a word) feeling today...took my PCT Assist with breakfast, and Gbol with lunch. Will take remained of Gbol post workout, and PCT Assist near bed time.

Chest and Shoulders tonight, will update that workout tomorrow.

Messenger

Awards
Just wondering what other resveratrol products you have tried that you might be able to compare the results from PCT Assist to?
Also have you used Anabolic Pump, Yelow Gold or P-Slin for comparison of the GlycoBol?

I like the effects from Sustain but would rather take a cap if the effects are the same. Also really interested in GlycoBol so will be watching the progress here. Thanks!

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Last night did chest and shoulders:

Flat bench was 4 x 6 with 205
Incline was 3 x 8 with 205
Standing cable flies 3 x 12 with 30lbs on the machine which equals I have not a clue in real weight...machine has more pullies on it than I can count...lol...

- I had more in me, but my left shoulder requires some conservative lifting still, which is why I throw in those last light sets (15 seconds rest) to really get blood into the muscle.

Shoulders were upright rows and lat raises with as much weight as I can move without pain (left shoulder was injured back in october, its pretty good now, has one spot of either spurs or impingement still though)

Looked big and full at the gym, felt a nice tightness in muscles after my post wo meal which included 2 GBols.

Took my 3 CEL PCT Assists with a shake around 11:30pm.

The only side effect to note so far has been some issues with my trips to the toilet, its not like Im running to the toilet after taking too much magnesium, but more like this combo is really cleaning my out :eek: I almost feel like im doing a 'cleansing' routine, but no discomfort to speak of and my midsection is tighter for sure now :D

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering what other resveratrol products you have tried that you might be able to compare the results from PCT Assist to?
Also have you used Anabolic Pump, Yelow Gold or P-Slin for comparison of the GlycoBol?

I like the effects from Sustain but would rather take a cap if the effects are the same. Also really interested in GlycoBol so will be watching the progress here. Thanks!
I've used P-slin, and R-ALA in the past for carb / insulin effects.
I've used T-bol, Reversitol, and Stoked.

Messenger

Awards
Cool thanks!

How many carbs are you taking with your GBol meals?

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am on 3rd day of pct using pct assist, i can feel it working aleady-nice little boost in libido. btw strength is still going up. best of luck,skigazzi.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
i am on 3rd day of pct using pct assist, i can feel it working aleady-nice little boost in libido. btw strength is still going up. best of luck,skigazzi.
Thanks...my DSL was down at home and will be until verizon shows up between 8am and 6pm :zx11pissed::zx11pissed: tomorrow....will update my weekend and tonights workout whenever this issue gets fixed.

Quick comment : I think my reps on pull-ups was up about 75% this weekend, and all weights were up as well...I 'feel' like Im losing weight, but the scale says Im up a pound :arms:

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Still having massive home network issues with Verizon...and their call center based in India...boy...do not get me started on that....plus I took the day off from work yesterday to wait for tech that never showed up...ROAR!

...and all this cuts into my 'loggin' time. Hopefully later today I get a moment at work to fill in some workout feedback.

Still enjoying this combo...leaner, stronger, and I think bigger (scale died too :D ), and my stomach has adjusted to the products as well

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Still having massive home network issues with Verizon...and their call center based in India...boy...do not get me started on that....plus I took the day off from work yesterday to wait for tech that never showed up...ROAR!

...and all this cuts into my 'loggin' time. Hopefully later today I get a moment at work to fill in some workout feedback.

Still enjoying this combo...leaner, stronger, and I think bigger (scale died too :D ), and my stomach has adjusted to the products as well
but look at this way, verizon outsourcing jobs is saving them money-savings this is not and never will be passed on to us the consumers. btw, pct assist is just part of my pct good to hear it is working well for you.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
but look at this way, verizon outsourcing jobs is saving them money-savings this is not and never will be passed on to us the consumers. btw, pct assist is just part of my pct good to hear it is working well for you.
HA

OK, last night I did Back and Bi's...but this was after a sprint to the hospital because my wife thought she might be in labor...she wasn't...obviously the workout suffered after that since all my adrenaline was used up and I couldn't stim up cause I had to get up early today to get to work early so I could leave work whenever the Verizon rep (HOPEFULLY) calls me to tell me they are on their way to my house....seriously, I need a vacation...

I maintained all my strength numbers last night, felt pretty good, am still consistently up 2 lbs from the start despite the 'sucknitude' of the last few days...My lats feel nicely full at the moment actually after my morning g-bol / PCT Asssit and oatmeal (and 3 cups of coffee..:684:).

Mid section is still leaning out slowly despite no real efforts to do so...libido is in the crapper (a 8.7 month pregnant wife, spending the last 3 days building a pack-n-play, bassinet, bounce, swing, co-sleeper, crib etc with a trip to the baby floor of the hospital will do that to a man :1zhelp::nutkick:) Plus no internet at home means no intrawebz pron. :dunno:

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Sorry...Verizon still hasn't fixed my DSL at home (12 days now..)...they are idiots and their customer service people blllllow...so I was without internet access over the holiday weekend.

My weight is remaining constant still (+2-3), and I still look about the same as I did last week, though there is a noticeable improvement from day one in my abs.

This was a hectic holiday weekend so I didn't hit the weights at all, basically was at the beach, and doing yard work...and bbq-ing.

Im crapping green...I think this is normal for this product (Gbol), but I'll be checking on that.

Overall I feel pretty good despite the fact I get no rest these days, I will be at the gym tonight, and I will update an actual workout tomorrow (maybe tonight if those dullards from Verizon successfully fix my DSL (which they broke) today)