CEL M-Test Stock?

jumpin jack

Awards
Anyone know where to find some or when this will be back in stock places?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's in transit to us now and should hopefully arrive Tuesday. We will have it listed back in stock as soon as it arrives and will be shipping out to any retailers with orders in on it the same day.

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It's in transit to us now and should hopefully arrive Tuesday. We will have it listed back in stock as soon as it arrives and will be shipping out to any retailers with orders in on it the same day.
Sorry to bother with such a peculiar/small question, but do you happen to know if DPS will also be receiving any Reduce XT at the same time? I imagine they're one of the retailers receiving M-Test as well. Wanted to order both items together preferably.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry to bother with such a peculiar/small question, but do you happen to know if DPS will also be receiving any Reduce XT at the same time? I imagine they're one of the retailers receiving M-Test as well. Wanted to order both items together preferably.
Not bothering me at all.

They will not be receiving it at the same time because M-Test is in transit to us now and Reduce XT should be getting capsulated in the next 2 weeks. Quality raw materials on Reduce XT have been very scarce due to the Covid situation. We finally got raws in recently and its in the que to be made as soon as possible.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that M-Test is now back in stock.

It came in too late in the day to get any shipped back out to retailers today, but we will start getting retailers resupplied tomorrow for any that have orders in.

It's listed live on the site now and I also added a 3 pack deal for those interested.

I normally don't do cross brand giveaways but for a limited time, for anyone interested, if you order 2 M-Test or the 3 pack M-Test deal, if you include the words 'Free Tribulus-750' in the order notes, we'll send a free Tribulus-750 with your order.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

It came in too late in the day to get any shipped back out to retailers today, but we will start getting retailers resupplied tomorrow for any that have orders in.

It's listed live on the site now and I also added a 3 pack deal for those interested.

I normally don't do cross brand giveaways but for a limited time, for anyone interested, if you order 2 M-Test or the 3 pack M-Test deal, if you include the words 'Free Tribulus-750' in the order notes, we'll send a free Tribulus-750 with your order.
Nice deal. That's hard to pass up!

jumpin jack

Awards

Scooped up one of those 3 packs. Should be here tomorrow. Super fast shipping! Appreciate ya!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Scooped up one of those 3 packs. Should be here tomorrow. Super fast shipping! Appreciate ya!
Awesome. I really hope that you'll enjoy them :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DPS also just got this in stock today.

post#214