CEL M Test - Small Caps, big caps?

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
What's good yall quick question for all you M Test lovers...

Just got in some fresh M test from my man on here and it is like the first couple bottles of M test I ever had... large red white capsules, all super full and dense feeling with no room to squish the capsule anywhere. Very nice.

However, when that one site on here had the stupid cheap M Test sale (like $7 a bottle) I bought like 8 bottles and every one of them was the much smaller red white capsules, and all very squishy and didnt feel very full..... kinda concerning if you ask me.

What all capsules has everyone else had, the small red white ones, large red white ones, and how full were they?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have had both, at one time the cap size did change. They are just different batches. Always had good results with my M test

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
I have had both, at one time the cap size did change. They are just different batches. Always had good results with my M test
Just doesn't make sense how the caps that are 2x the size almost, are jam packed full and cant squeeze any caps, have the same consistency and amount of actives as the much smaller caps... weird. Unless more filler is used

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just doesn't make sense how the caps that are 2x the size almost, are jam packed full and cant squeeze any caps, have the same consistency and amount of actives as the much smaller caps... weird. Unless more filler is used
this does seem odd and worthy of an explanation.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
this does seem odd and worthy of an explanation.
I posted about this months and months ago and was assured they just went to smaller caps and the blend was the same.

I'm actually using the smaller cap M-Test right now, as well.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bump... time to start tagging SNS CEL reps haha
i’m not being an ass. but i legitimately want to know why the larger pill was packed full yet the smaller one contains the same amount.

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
i’m not being an ass. but i legitimately want to know why the larger pill was packed full yet the smaller one contains the same amount.
Smaller ones were not even dense feeling or full feeling...... thats what makes me SMH even more. Dont get me wrong im not hating I have been through over 10 bottles M test

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Smaller ones were not even dense feeling or full feeling...... thats what makes me SMH even more. Dont get me wrong im not hating I have been through over 10 bottles M test
i’m not hating either. always heard good things about the product and want to believe it’s good to go. my engineering mind finds it difficult though.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What's good yall quick question for all you M Test lovers...

Just got in some fresh M test from my man on here and it is like the first couple bottles of M test I ever had... large red white capsules, all super full and dense feeling with no room to squish the capsule anywhere. Very nice.

However, when that one site on here had the stupid cheap M Test sale (like $7 a bottle) I bought like 8 bottles and every one of them was the much smaller red white capsules, and all very squishy and didnt feel very full..... kinda concerning if you ask me.

What all capsules has everyone else had, the small red white ones, large red white ones, and how full were they?
Who is the site that had the stupid cheap M-Test sale at 7.00 per unit?

I explained below in another reply in this post about the capsule size differences but I am curious who was selling them for 7.00 per unit because that is WAY below our cost to make them, no less sell them to retailers for.

Double 00 capsules aren't twice the size of size 0 capsules. Triple 000 would be twice the size. The double 00 falls in between. BTW... not trying to be condescending explaining that; a lot of people truly don't know that so I'm explaining that for anyone ever reading this. It's easy to think by the way they are titled that Double 00 would be twice the size of single 0 but that's not the way it works.

I explained this in more detail in one of my other posts in this reply chain but yes, for double 00 more filler material is used to fill the capsules out because double 00 capsules are notorious for breaking or coming apart if not filled completely. See my other reply in this post for more detailed explanation.

I posted about this months and months ago and was assured they just went to smaller caps and the blend was the same.

I'm actually using the smaller cap M-Test right now, as well.
M-Test is generally ran in the larger size '00' capsules but there was a time when the capsule vendor was out of that color of '00' capsules for a prolonged period of time and we had the choice of being out of stock on them for longer than we already had been waiting or running them in the smaller capsules. (Not as easy as changing capsule color because can't do that or your other ingredients don't match on your supplement facts). From a production standpoint, it was a pain in the @?! to use smaller capsules for it because couldn't use as much in the way of flow materials and other ingredients. This was done because so many people like and rely on the product and we had already been out that we didn't want to be out any longer. Having to justify and answer questions about it now is kind of one of those 'no good deed goes unpunished' type of things haha.

Bump... time to start tagging SNS CEL reps haha
Or could have simply pm'd or emailed me :)

Reps are great to ask and are here to answer your questions and help in any way that they can but for technical production related questions like this, anyone is welcome to pm or email me.

Size '00' pills tend to come apart or break if you don't put the max volume of ingredient in them to fill the capsules up. That has nothing to do with any specific product, its a production aspect of things. That's where some of your 'other ingredients' on a supplement facts panel comes from. The other ingredients are 'flow materials' to help the ingredients flow through the equipment better &/or to help them fill out the capsules.

Example..... Higenamine is 30 mg. per capsule the size '0' capsule is still full. It's not adding 'other ingredients' for the hell of it, its done to make sure the capsules don't come open if that makes sense.

i’m not hating either. always heard good things about the product and want to believe it’s good to go. my engineering mind finds it difficult though.
I hope that above answers explain things clearly enough for you. I don't get to get on AM nearly as much as I'd like so if you have anymore questions and would like faster answers, please pm me or ideally email me.

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
Who is the site that had the stupid cheap M-Test sale at 7.00 per unit?

I explained below in another reply in this post about the capsule size differences but I am curious who was selling them for 7.00 per unit because that is WAY below our cost to make them, no less sell them to retailers for.

Double 00 capsules aren't twice the size of size 0 capsules. Triple 000 would be twice the size. The double 00 falls in between. BTW... not trying to be condescending explaining that; a lot of people truly don't know that so I'm explaining that for anyone ever reading this. It's easy to think by the way they are titled that Double 00 would be twice the size of single 0 but that's not the way it works.

I explained this in more detail in one of my other posts in this reply chain but yes, for double 00 more filler material is used to fill the capsules out because double 00 capsules are notorious for breaking or coming apart if not filled completely. See my other reply in this post for more detailed explanation.

M-Test is generally ran in the larger size '00' capsules but there was a time when the capsule vendor was out of that color of '00' capsules for a prolonged period of time and we had the choice of being out of stock on them for longer than we already had been waiting or running them in the smaller capsules. (Not as easy as changing capsule color because can't do that or your other ingredients don't match on your supplement facts). From a production standpoint, it was a pain in the @?! to use smaller capsules for it because couldn't use as much in the way of flow materials and other ingredients. This was done because so many people like and rely on the product and we had already been out that we didn't want to be out any longer. Having to justify and answer questions about it now is kind of one of those 'no good deed goes unpunished' type of things haha.

Or could have simply pm'd or emailed me :)

Reps are great to ask and are here to answer your questions and help in any way that they can but for technical production related questions like this, anyone is welcome to pm or email me.

Size '00' pills tend to come apart or break if you don't put the max volume of ingredient in them to fill the capsules up. That has nothing to do with any specific product, its a production aspect of things. That's where some of your 'other ingredients' on a supplement facts panel comes from. The other ingredients are 'flow materials' to help the ingredients flow through the equipment better &/or to help them fill out the capsules.

Example..... Higenamine is 30 mg. per capsule the size '0' capsule is still full. It's not adding 'other ingredients' for the hell of it, its done to make sure the capsules don't come open if that makes sense.

I hope that above answers explain things clearly enough for you. I don't get to get on AM nearly as much as I'd like so if you have anymore questions and would like faster answers, please pm me or ideally email me.
Makes perfect sense thank you for taking the time to explain the situation. I forget who it was having that dumb sale but I do know it WAS an accident. They were supposed to be $15 a piece but somehow the code or way they ran the sale allowed us to grab them for $7.50 a piece

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Makes perfect sense thank you for taking the time to explain the situation. I forget who it was having that dumb sale but I do know it WAS an accident. They were supposed to be $15 a piece but somehow the code or way they ran the sale allowed us to grab them for $7.50 a piece
yes, thank you for the response. i appreciate it. i also pm’d you.