CEL M-Test Bloodwork

BJT

Awards
As a supplement consumer and connoisseur (with no affiliations, might I add), I thought it would be interesting to know that I recently had some positive blood results whilst running a cycle of Competitive Edge Labs' M-Test, which I would attribute to that product.

By way of brief background, (age 28, M) I am taking some particularly harsh medication at the moment (isotretinoin), hence the need for regular bloods to check liver functionality. I am using this opportunity to ask the docs to check my test levels too (bloods are free here in UK). I had been advised that the meds were likely to lower testosterone and I was feeling lower on energy so I decided to run M-Test, as it is held in such high regard here. I have run many test boosters over the years (in the quest for maintaining every possible boost as a natural athlete) but I will clarify this is the first time I have actually had bloodwork (rather than subjective feelings of wellbeing) to go from.

Pre - M Test, my levels were average, maybe slightly above, at 650 ng/dl. 5 weeks in, they're at the higher range of what is considered 'normal' here in the UK, at 840 ng/dl. (FYI, in the UK they measure serum test in nmol/L so I have converted it for the benefit of the USA members).

A fairly significant rise, so I thought it would be worth noting. I think I will continue running the product for another 3 weeks, then take a month off before starting again.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
~30% rise is, IMO, pretty great. Any info on free testosterone or estrogen? Anything else to share about how the product has treated you?

BJT

Awards
Unfortunately I didn't get a free testosterone reading, but will request that next time. My oestradiol was 14pg/ml before and 16pg/ml after 5 weeks, if that means anything to you. I typically have pretty low oestrogen year round.

Yes, I am enjoying the product so far, hoping it can contribute to some gains over the final month or two of lean bulking. I am feeling like I have a good amount of energy again, despite being on debilitating meds and my training sessions are very heavy. Waking up is a little easier again and I am generally feeling positive.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's a solid product.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Unfortunately I didn't get a free testosterone reading, but will request that next time. My oestradiol was 14pg/ml before and 16pg/ml after 5 weeks, if that means anything to you. I typically have pretty low oestrogen year round.

Yes, I am enjoying the product so far, hoping it can contribute to some gains over the final month or two of lean bulking. I am feeling like I have a good amount of energy again, despite being on debilitating meds and my training sessions are very heavy. Waking up is a little easier again and I am generally feeling positive.
Great to have your empirical feedback along with personal feedback

BJT

Awards
My pleasure aaronuconn. I thought it might be useful as actual evidence of something working, particularly when the common mantra in the bodybuilding community is that test boosters 'don't work'. Sure, I won't become Big Ramy overnight but with test in the mid 800s I set myself up for reasonable propensity for muscle gain - although I feel I may have reached my genetic potential but that's a different story for a different time.

If there are any other similarly worthwhile products that anyone here would recommend to give me a boost while i'm on these meds, i'm all ears.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for sharing. That's a great increase in natural test levels. I'm very glad to hear that the product is helping you both in and out of the gym in terms of energy and feeling better. A lot of people get so caught up in thinking about testosterone specifically for muscle gains that they underestimate or don't think about how much benefit increasing natural levels can be for other things.

As for asking about similarly worthwhile products, I'd be glad to help you with some suggestions if you'd like to pm me and don't mind letting me know a little about what you're trying to accomplish and the medical issues going on.

As a general suggestion for lean bulking, GlycoPhase is a great option for a lot of people and stacks great with M-Test. Also, if the goal is more focus and increased energy levels, Focus XT would definitely be a suggestion.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As mentioned above, nearly 200pt increase (or right around 30%) is a decent raise. From an energy/well being standpoint that’s awesome ~ since you mentioned feeling sluggish. However, that raise *can* potentially increase strength/muscle as well. Best of luck!

P.S. Love seeing blood work on products.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My pleasure aaronuconn. I thought it might be useful as actual evidence of something working, particularly when the common mantra in the bodybuilding community is that test boosters 'don't work'. Sure, I won't become Big Ramy overnight but with test in the mid 800s I set myself up for reasonable propensity for muscle gain - although I feel I may have reached my genetic potential but that's a different story for a different time.

If there are any other similarly worthwhile products that anyone here would recommend to give me a boost while i'm on these meds, i'm all ears.
Exactly - increasing testosterone levels within the normal limits won’t lead to increased lean body mass. BUT, this product does include ingredients that can help with lean body mass accrual independent of increasing testosterone levels

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Following. Thats a great increase.
How were you dosing?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not surprised .. i have been saying this is one of the best natural muscle builder out there.

Although ive never gotten a blood work but after 2-3 weeks def can tell increase in sex drive, nice sleep .. nuts hanging like 18yr old

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As a supplement consumer and connoisseur (with no affiliations, might I add), I thought it would be interesting to know that I recently had some positive blood results whilst running a cycle of Competitive Edge Labs' M-Test, which I would attribute to that product.

By way of brief background, (age 28, M) I am taking some particularly harsh medication at the moment (isotretinoin), hence the need for regular bloods to check liver functionality. I am using this opportunity to ask the docs to check my test levels too (bloods are free here in UK). I had been advised that the meds were likely to lower testosterone and I was feeling lower on energy so I decided to run M-Test, as it is held in such high regard here. I have run many test boosters over the years (in the quest for maintaining every possible boost as a natural athlete) but I will clarify this is the first time I have actually had bloodwork (rather than subjective feelings of wellbeing) to go from.

Pre - M Test, my levels were average, maybe slightly above, at 650 ng/dl. 5 weeks in, they're at the higher range of what is considered 'normal' here in the UK, at 840 ng/dl. (FYI, in the UK they measure serum test in nmol/L so I have converted it for the benefit of the USA members).

A fairly significant rise, so I thought it would be worth noting. I think I will continue running the product for another 3 weeks, then take a month off before starting again.
Those are AWESOME results! I’d be interested to see if/how much it drops back when you come off and if you start again if it bounces right back up

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Thank you it is good to see some blood work!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the feedback brother! I'm glad the product has treated you well.

Gorazd

Awards
Guys where do you order M-Test?

Most of EU online stores dont have in stock.. ��

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guys where do you order M-Test?

Most of EU online stores dont have in stock.. ��
What are some of the sites that carry it is in out of stock .. i can shoot a message over to see if they can restock it.

I mainly refer to predatorNutrition and i see they are on back order as well.

Thanks.

BJT

Awards
I tend to pick mine up from Strong Supplement SHop without any issues (UK based)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Gorazd

Awards
Tnx guys!

But unfortunately they dont ship to Slovenia.

Any other options?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tnx guys!

But unfortunately they dont ship to Slovenia.

Any other options?
Predator has some on order. Transit time to them does take a little while but wanted to let you know they do have it on the way.

*********** in the UK has it in stock also.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What extract is the Tongkat?
I’m assuming 200:1 or something as it’s 500
Per serving?

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not surprised .. i have been saying this is one of the best natural muscle builder out there.

Although ive never gotten a blood work but after 2-3 weeks def can tell increase in sex drive, nice sleep .. nuts hanging like 18yr old
On my second month. It's amazing stuff for libido. Love this ****. And I'm 64.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This is a solid product... I’m currently taking it with suppress-c and virtus... first day. I have ran m-test before with sustain alpha and that was great... I think I may run m-test, suppress-c, and virtus for 2 months then m-test, ab-solved, and sustain alpha for 2 weeks right after.

Can you take m-test for 4 months straight?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is a solid product... I’m currently taking it with suppress-c and virtus... first day. I have ran m-test before with sustain alpha and that was great... I think I may run m-test, suppress-c, and virtus for 2 months then m-test, ab-solved, and sustain alpha for 2 weeks right after.

Can you take m-test for 4 months straight?
Yes you can the creator of the product actually runs it all year long .. I’ve done 3months but can see 4+ months should be fine too

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great results and thank you for posting this. It's always great to see actual data from others!