CEL Epi-Plex legit?

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
I'm hoping a rep can help me out with this one. I recently purchased a bottle of Epi-plex and the lot and expiration date is not printed ok the bottle. Instead it's on a white sticker on the bottom of the bottle. This is different than the 3 other bottles I have ran and I'm curious if this is legit. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry it took me so long to see this thread; I don't get to post as often as I'd like. And I'm sorry that none of the other reps answered this or emailed me about it.

There was a batch of Epi-Plex that had the stickers on the bottom because the contract manufacturers lot coder broke so the decision was made that it was better to have a batch ship with stickers than run out of stock over something like that :)

Sorry for any confusion.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Sorry it took me so long to see this thread; I don't get to post as often as I'd like. And I'm sorry that none of the other reps answered this or emailed me about it.

There was a batch of Epi-Plex that had the stickers on the bottom because the contract manufacturers lot coder broke so the decision was made that it was better to have a batch ship with stickers than run out of stock over something like that :)

Sorry for any confusion.
Thanks for clearing that up!