CEL Anabolic Effect stock

Harry_Connick

Awards
Anyone know when this item may be back in stock? I originally ordered a bottle of Anabolic Effect with M-Test from Strong Supp shop about 2.5 weeks ago. I couldn’t afford the whole run at once so I planned on ordering the rest now. But every legitimate site I check is either sold out or on back order. Anyone know when it will be back, or a legit site that has some? Thanks

Last edited:
Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
this shows add to cart?
if that doesn't work, DPS nutrition seems to have it too

Harry_Connick

Awards
this shows add to cart?
if that doesn't work, DPS nutrition seems to have it too
Thank you so much for your input and trying to help. Sorry if I didn’t make it clear though, I was looking for Anabolic Effect, I found the Mtest. Again thank you though. And I’m glad you mentioned DPS, because I just started another thread asking if they were any good. I saw they have it in stock. I may end up going with them.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you so much for your input and trying to help. Sorry if I didn’t make it clear though, I was looking for Anabolic Effect, I found the Mtest. Again thank you though. And I’m glad you mentioned DPS, because I just started another thread asking if they were any good. I saw they have it in stock. I may end up going with them.
DPS is good

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i responded to your other thread but yes DPS is one of the best in the game

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
CEL & SNS are currently having a 30% off sale.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry I missed this thread earlier.

DPS is definitely legit.

We hope to have Anabolic Effect back in stock within the next 2 weeks.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How's the restock of AE ?
We're hoping that it will ship out to us this week. But that's part of why I hate giving ETA's is because nothing in this industry ever happens on time so it could be next week.

I hate being out of stock on things; I hate disappointing people and of course it hurts financially as well.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We're hoping that it will ship out to us this week. But that's part of why I hate giving ETA's is because nothing in this industry ever happens on time so it could be next week.

I hate being out of stock on things; I hate disappointing people and of course it hurts financially as well.
Thank you for the updated status !