CEL Anabolic Effect, how does it improve sleep?

S

Stanfoo

Awards
I'm wondering if anyone knows which ingredients are the cause of the improved sleep. Ran through the entire thread but no mention of how/why, just people stating their sleep got better. It's important to understand why things work.

edit: nvm this product doesn't do **** for sleep, read people's logs which they commented had no effect. even the sns rep said it has no effect on sleep lol. cringe at all the people in that thread saying it made their sleep so much better. placebo tards

Last edited:
R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok no need to be rude to everyone else's experience with the product. I was tempted to just not even address this since that kind of attitude doesn't benefit anyone.

The product isn't built for sleep improvements in mind and is more of an energy (at the cellular level) booster (atp etc).

BUT Shilajit is used for adaptogenic properties in many areas of the world. While used for many other uses there are many anecdotal accounts of increased sleep improvement with Shilajit so there is potential that may be a reason some are noticing this with Anabolic Effect.

Also, keep in mind just because you can't pinpoint "why" something works you may not want to be so quick to fully dismiss so many people's experience just because a means for why hasn't been determined.

Possible sedation effects of Shilajit: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3222798/

I wouldn't purchase Anabolic Effect for these specific benefits (it has so many others that would be more likely to occur) but there do seem plenty noticing this.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
zero effect on my sleep, but great in other areas

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
zero effect on my sleep, but great in other areas
I've consistently heard this that many haven't seen any effect on sleep when taking AE.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think you read all wrong .. those who have said " No affect on sleep" are responding to people who were saying "They had trouble sleeping"

I have never had an issue hitting the bed on AE or Mtest

If your looking for a sleep product look into SNS growth Factor .. if looking to make gains in gym then Anabolic Effect ..if both stack them mofo's together lol