CBD on a cut?

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
Anybody have experience using cbd on a cut?

I’ve been using tincture/flower/vape off and on to help mellow me out while I’m studying for the bar. I know cbd can lower BP and I just want to make sure it doesn’t neutralize the effects of the thermos I’m taking.

Runnin EC w alphamax xt currently after 4 weeks of EC w reduce xt n F95

Hoping it doesn’t since the tincture (MCT oil w CBD extract) mellows me out after 3 EC doses at the end of the day and makes me sleep like a rock

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The amount your taking should not effect a cut.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Do you notice much?

I've tried CBD tinctures, vapes, edibles - never notice anything but a lighter wallet.

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
Do you notice much?

I've tried CBD tinctures, vapes, edibles - never notice anything but a lighter wallet.
yeah tbh im no health nut or anything but it 100% has helped me with anxiety and sleep (maybe the latter due to the former). Also not really an anxious person at all, but since i started studying for the bar, I'll get occasional waves of anxiety where I would think about one thing and end up spiraling for like 10 minutes or more. This would fk w my studying and make going to sleep on time impossible. That being said, since i started CBD i still get the waves of anxiety, but i can catch myself basically instantly and stay focused

it is pricy tho, no doubt about that. My gf is really into it so i've been jacking some of hers lol

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You should look into Delta 8 THC oil. I order carts for $20 a pop and it's way more effective than a basic CBD oil for anxiety and focus. It's not illegal. It's not THC, but the way it makes you feel is almost like a lite version of the real deal.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You should look into Delta 8 THC oil. I order carts for $20 a pop and it's way more effective than a basic CBD oil for anxiety and focus. It's not illegal. It's not THC, but the way it makes you feel is almost like a lite version of the real deal.
Where are carts $20?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P.brow17 Supplements 1
P.brow17 Supplements 0
P.brow17 Supplement Logs 0
P.brow17 Supplement Logs 0
Hypnotic traveling Supplements 0