CBD on a cut?

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
Anybody have experience using cbd on a cut?

I’ve been using tincture/flower/vape off and on to help mellow me out while I’m studying for the bar. I know cbd can lower BP and I just want to make sure it doesn’t neutralize the effects of the thermos I’m taking.

Runnin EC w alphamax xt currently after 4 weeks of EC w reduce xt n F95

Hoping it doesn’t since the tincture (MCT oil w CBD extract) mellows me out after 3 EC doses at the end of the day and makes me sleep like a rock

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The amount your taking should not effect a cut.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Do you notice much?

I've tried CBD tinctures, vapes, edibles - never notice anything but a lighter wallet.

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
Do you notice much?

I've tried CBD tinctures, vapes, edibles - never notice anything but a lighter wallet.
yeah tbh im no health nut or anything but it 100% has helped me with anxiety and sleep (maybe the latter due to the former). Also not really an anxious person at all, but since i started studying for the bar, I'll get occasional waves of anxiety where I would think about one thing and end up spiraling for like 10 minutes or more. This would fk w my studying and make going to sleep on time impossible. That being said, since i started CBD i still get the waves of anxiety, but i can catch myself basically instantly and stay focused

it is pricy tho, no doubt about that. My gf is really into it so i've been jacking some of hers lol

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
You should look into Delta 8 THC oil. I order carts for $20 a pop and it's way more effective than a basic CBD oil for anxiety and focus. It's not illegal. It's not THC, but the way it makes you feel is almost like a lite version of the real deal.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You should look into Delta 8 THC oil. I order carts for $20 a pop and it's way more effective than a basic CBD oil for anxiety and focus. It's not illegal. It's not THC, but the way it makes you feel is almost like a lite version of the real deal.
Where are carts $20?

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thoughts on these
If people want just straight D8 carts... your best bet would honestly be buying bulk distillate from 'Zero Point Extraction' and buying your own refillable carts from someone like o2 Vapes.

Can get 5 grams of disty for 18 bucks, or they have blends with added terps if you want em for a little bit more.

But if we're talking about cannabinoids that could be helpful on a cut, THC-V would be the place to start.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
If people want just straight D8 carts... your best bet would honestly be buying bulk distillate from 'Zero Point Extraction' and buying your own refillable carts from someone like o2 Vapes.

Can get 5 grams of disty for 18 bucks, or they have blends with added terps if you want em for a little bit more.

But if we're talking about cannabinoids that could be helpful on a cut, THC-V would be the place to start.
Interested in hearing about the THC-V being helpful on cut. I'm about 10 weeks into a cutting cycle. I use Delta 8 edibles most evenings and the occasional vape. Cut has been going great. I just had to learn to control the munchies. Unless it's a planned refeed day then I have a good old time. Hahah

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Interested in hearing about the THC-V being helpful on cut. I'm about 10 weeks into a cutting cycle. I use Delta 8 edibles most evenings and the occasional vape. Cut has been going great. I just had to learn to control the munchies. Unless it's a planned refeed day then I have a good old time. Hahah

EDIT:
If you wanted to give some gummies a try https://delta8resellers.com/product/dazed-thc-v-gummies-150mg/
I think coupon code 'insta20' is still good for 20% off

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the info brother! I might give these a try. Delta 8 has helped me to stop drinking.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the info brother! I might give these a try. Delta 8 has helped me to stop drinking.
As a med patient the vast majority of my edibles are hash rosin/RSO infused stuff... gimmie 100-200mg and I'm a happy camper haha.

But I keep D8 on hand for the occasions I need a good body high. High dosed D8 edibles are great for pain relief/more of a sedative to me than anything with D9 in it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Anybody have experience using cbd on a cut?

I’ve been using tincture/flower/vape off and on to help mellow me out while I’m studying for the bar. I know cbd can lower BP and I just want to make sure it doesn’t neutralize the effects of the thermos I’m taking.

Runnin EC w alphamax xt currently after 4 weeks of EC w reduce xt n F95

Hoping it doesn’t since the tincture (MCT oil w CBD extract) mellows me out after 3 EC doses at the end of the day and makes me sleep like a rock
I don't think any amount of CBD is going to nutralize your fat burners. I got buddies that get hella high all the way through there contest prep and get shredded. If you can do that on regular f****** THC then you can definitely do it on CBD

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
As a med patient the vast majority of my edibles are hash rosin/RSO infused stuff... gimmie 100-200mg and I'm a happy camper haha.

But I keep D8 on hand for the occasions I need a good body high. High dosed D8 edibles are great for pain relief/more of a sedative to me than anything with D9 in it.
Besides regular THC the Delta 8 are the only one's I've tried. There's a local shop I normally stop at. 50mg is enough for me to feel pretty good. 100mg and I'm pretty baked. LOL! I've only been using for about 6 months though so I'm sure my tolerance will catch up at some point.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Besides regular THC the Delta 8 are the only one's I've tried. There's a local shop I normally stop at. 50mg is enough for me to feel pretty good. 100mg and I'm pretty baked. LOL! I've only been using for about 6 months though so I'm sure my tolerance will catch up at some point.
I dab a lot too, so I'm sure thats part of why my tolerance is as high as it is haha.

But I've messed around with quite a few other cannabinoids at this point. D10 felt almost nootropic like, not really 'high', but gave an interesting kind of focus. HHC and THC-O are both more on the euphoric/uplifting side, with THC-O being stronger. Fun to be a guinea pig for all this new stuff lol

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I love delta 8. I use a tincture on days I have to train late and sleep is excellent. I'm being coached by an IFBB pro who walks around at sub 10% 285 pounds 5'8". He has a doctorate and very knowledgeable in research. He uses Delta 8 too.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I dab a lot too, so I'm sure thats part of why my tolerance is as high as it is haha.

But I've messed around with quite a few other cannabinoids at this point. D10 felt almost nootropic like, not really 'high', but gave an interesting kind of focus. HHC and THC-O are both more on the euphoric/uplifting side, with THC-O being stronger. Fun to be a guinea pig for all this new stuff lol
I love your screen name lol, idk why but it cracks me up 😂😂😂

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I love your screen name lol, idk why but it cracks me up 😂😂😂
It comes from an old high school golf team inside joke stemming from a kid who would just randomly talk in made up accents... and the name is technically pronounced 'bald-whaa-noooose', but, we all know what the brain first thinks of when we see it spelled that way lol

the name has lived on with this forum and my custom gym shoes from 2009 that are shockingly still intact haha

Attachments

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It comes from an old high school golf team inside joke stemming from a kid who would just randomly talk in made up accents... and the name is technically pronounced 'bald-whaa-noooose', but, we all know what the brain first thinks of when we see it spelled that way lol

the name has lived on with this forum and my custom gym shoes from 2009 that are shockingly still intact haha
That's awesome lol

Ya I read it as Bald and a mixture of Weiner and anus lol

Sound like Baldwaynis.

Love the 👟👟

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Those things owe me nothing... customized them to have for rehab after an ankle reconstruction surgery in 2009 and they're still kicking. Granted there were some gaps in my gym history, but still, all these years later they've certainly been worth every penny.

That surgery kinda screwed with the way I walk so I rock flip flops 90% of the time, but those old style Nike Shox were one of the few shoes that were really comfortable to walk in.

EDIT: and that bum ankle + psoriatic arthritis is one of the reasons I love cannabinoids :p

Falconapass

Falconapass

Awards
I also use cbd oil to get rid of acne because other medications don't help at all. CBD may be an effective and safe way to treat acne, due in part to its strong anti-inflammatory properties. After a three-month period, I can say that the CBD ointment has significantly improved the appearance of the skin, increased its elasticity and deeply moisturized. This helped not only to get rid of acne, but also to prevent various scars and more. I also buy thc gummies from https://www.wildorchardhemp.com/product-category/delta-9-gummies/ from time to time. It helps me a lot to cope with panic attacks, from which my body also sprinkles.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
macedog24 Company Promotions 0
P.brow17 Supplements 1
P.brow17 Supplements 0
P.brow17 Supplement Logs 0
P.brow17 Supplement Logs 0