Unanswered CBD oil?

AustinHise

Awards
My wife wants to try some CBD oil for anxiety anyone know a brand that truly works?

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Lazarus naturals is probably the best on the market
I second Lazarus! I take 50mg at night and in the morning and it makes a world of a difference for my mood and ability to deal with assholes and generally stupid people....not to mention it vastly helps with my sleep

AustinHise

Awards
What kind do I buy? I’m new and wanna give her the best one

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Opt for the 25mg capsules or tincture....solid starting dose and if she really needs some help and you have the money, then 50mg are the og for everything!

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lazarus high potency 3000mg in a 60ml bottle is best bang for your buck. They also make a low to zero THC tincture too

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I recently starting using a Hemp derived CBD oil tincture and it's great. It really helps to take the edge off of a stressful life. It seems to help some with aches and pains too. I use a very small amount (quarter dropper) because I feel more than that and it makes me not want to do anything. I use Carolina's HOPE brand.

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I use cbdistillery. Made in Colorado, USA, 99.9% pure, and reputable. Not sure if I can post about them so sorry if it violates. It is expensive but you can make your own tincture, transdermal, etc or just take sublingually, like myself... the cost pays for itself when compared to premade products by a long shot.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you guys feel anything or is it more that it makes you not feel something?

I mean does it give any feeling in the body at all or does it just stop you from going crazy during a stressful day?

Is it worth taking for a person that's not stressed?

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established

I mean does it give any feeling in the body at all or does it just stop you from going crazy during a stressful day?

The jury is still out for me on this. I can definitely feel something, but it's more of a relaxation type of feeling. The best way I can describe it is your body kind of feels like it smoked marijuana, but without the psychoactive high that goes along with it. If I use too much, I get kind of a "heavy" feeling in my body. It does help some with pain however and like I said before, it also takes the edge off and helps with anxiety too.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The jury is still out for me on this. I can definitely feel something, but it's more of a relaxation type of feeling. The best way I can describe it is your body kind of feels like it smoked marijuana, but without the psychoactive high that goes along with it. If I use too much, I get kind of a "heavy" feeling in my body. It does help some with pain however and like I said before, it also takes the edge off and helps with anxiety too.

So it really is possible to get that "down" feeling without losing your memory (count me in) haha.

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I get a relaxing effect throughout the day. Typically things that stress me out will have much less of an effect with a dose depending relationship of my cbd consumption. Furthermore I find I heal faster and get less sore overall which definitely helps to keep me happier when I dont have to walk around feeling like I've been hit by a truck lol

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It's a relaxing/ calming effect and instantly helps when I feel nauseous.

bigblake878

bigblake878

Awards
I just read an article saying that high dose CBD causes major liver damage (in rats). So don’t over do it.
I never noticed any benefits from CBD.
However I have friends who love Rick Simpson oil.

bigblake878

bigblake878

Awards

It never did anything for me

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lazarus naturals is probably the best on the market
Best brand out there for the capsules. Pm me you want ticture as juggernaut makes a great one.