• First Up Vote
Used it after workouts and got alittle relaxed but thats it.. tried 5 and 15%

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I believe in facts. I get mine from Denver because they have both a great price and quality as far as I'm concerned based on their labs tested from one of the biggest labs companies in the US who I called and confirmed the test results and because I can feel it working.

Dude it's so easy to call in any lab test. Takes maybe a few minutes and you've done your put to actual confirm something you're about to shell out good money for and put into your body.

If you can't tell a garbage company from the real deal you should reevaluate what you're focused on.
Yeah Ive been living in Denver for 20 years. I’ve been working in MMJ business for 8 years and am now partner in a modest grow op. We only supply two dispensary’s. I know everything there is to know about testing, considering I am dropping off samples to the lab in person every other week. Now I am talking about flower. We have another lab that processes our wax and cbd oil. ALL OF PRODUCTS ARE MANDATORY TESTED BY THE STATE, co/state.gov as are all the products at out dispensary’s. You can’t just call in a test!

I think you missed my whole point in my first post.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ceed2Med is the manufacturer, Exactus (EXDI) is the public arm of it, and we own farms in Oregon and Kentucky. We do private label and started branding our own products.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah Ive been living in Denver for 20 years. I’ve been working in MMJ business for 8 years and am now partner in a modest grow op. We only supply two dispensary’s. I know everything there is to know about testing, considering I am dropping off samples to the lab in person every other week. Now I am talking about flower. We have another lab that processes our wax and cbd oil. ALL OF PRODUCTS ARE MANDATORY TESTED BY THE STATE, co/state.gov as are all the products at out dispensary’s. You can’t just call in a test!

I think you missed my whole point in my first post.
This is very true. The laws and testing here are very strict.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
CBD Log Up !!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you, I will give my honest feedback, I have to say I have been a non responder so far, so my hopes and exceptions are not high @delsolrob I hope you prove me wrong. !!
how'd it go?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
how'd it go?
Awesome, The sample I got was a Topical Solution, I am 61 years old and have a few more aches and pains than most of you younger folks, I have arthritis in my wrist, knee and lower back I have used it on all three of these areas and it works Very Well for temporary pain relief and the relief last for hours. I still don't think it helps me with better quality sleep, but the less pain in my lower back is a god sent !!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ceed2Med is the manufacturer, Exactus (EXDI) is the public arm of it, and we own farms in Oregon and Kentucky. We do private label and started branding our own products.
What dose are you using? I’ve used up to 100mg at times.

hubertcrittenden

Awards
I’ve not tried oil yet, but I do use gummies from time to time. I like them because I can take them during the day without any risks, and they help me sleep better at night.
The ones I get from https://www.tillmanstranquils.com/product/cbg-gummies-750mg/ are THC-free, and I take them even during working hours because they cannot be detected on any tests. I also like them because they help me forget about my back pain for some time, and they don’t have any severe side effects like some other painkillers have. I think that it’s better to take such a gummy instead of a chemical drug.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
CBD flower seems to help quite a bit for anxiety and stress relief

TrevorWest

TrevorWest

Awards
Essentially, compounds are chemicals that can be found in almost all living organisms. Endocannabinoids are substances produced by the body, and phytocannabinoids are substances produced by plants.
I gave it up and decided to switch to https://highthc.shop/product-category/edibles/

Last edited:
Dausifiren

Dausifiren

Awards
Hey, your CBD journey is like a real adventure! Props to your doc for suggesting it to tackle anxiety, insomnia, and blood pressure. It's awesome you're exploring natural options. And oh boy, I feel you about that super relaxed vibe from 20mg – too chill for work mode. It's wild how some folks go all-in with over 100mg – everyone's like a unique CBD puzzle piece. Trying it prebed might totally change the game for you. Have you considered diving into medical cannabis articles? They're like a knowledge treasure chest. And you might dig what you find at releaf.co.uk – it's like your CBD exploration guide.

Last edited: