Cary has a BLAST with NLA'S T-Blast

dawilk59

dawilk59

Awards
HellYeah is the name of the band. Members of Mudvayne, Nothingface, Damage Plan/Pantera
Thats an awesome song man. I am a big fan of mudvayne lol

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Friday was nothing much to report, did a little back exercises but once again the gym was a wreck from people the night before leaving their weights all over the place! Got called into work this weekend and had a hell of a back, shoulder and arm workout while at work. Lifting 55lb bags, average 30 bags an hour for 12 hours Saturday and Sunday. Took today off, some not-so-good drama going on at work involving the plant manager and an employee. Tomorrow will be the only day I can workout this week. Wife is going out of town for work and it will just be me and my son at home, so I won't be able to make it to the gym. I plan on using my Perfect Pushup when I'm gym-less this week. Will probably get my son to sit on my back too, to add a little extra weight.

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Friday was nothing much to report, did a little back exercises but once again the gym was a wreck from people the night before leaving their weights all over the place! Got called into work this weekend and had a hell of a back, shoulder and arm workout while at work. Lifting 55lb bags, average 30 bags an hour for 12 hours Saturday and Sunday. Took today off, some not-so-good drama going on at work involving the plant manager and an employee. Tomorrow will be the only day I can workout this week. Wife is going out of town for work and it will just be me and my son at home, so I won't be able to make it to the gym. I plan on using my Perfect Pushup when I'm gym-less this week. Will probably get my son to sit on my back too, to add a little extra weight.
For 2 straight years in college I made sure I did 100 perfect pushups before going to my first class. The Perfect Pushup works great. Throw your son on your back, put your feet up on the coach, try one handers, etc.... all these variations will help.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
For 2 straight years in college I made sure I did 100 perfect pushups before going to my first class. The Perfect Pushup works great. Throw your son on your back, put your feet up on the coach, try one handers, etc.... all these variations will help.
I will try that, thanks!

msrider

msrider

Awards
U don't work at the same place I do, do ya lol. Sounds just like my last dept haha

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Well, its been a week since I hit the gym because of my wife being out of town and me having to be both mom and dad. I am also at the end of my bottle of T-Blast so here is my final review. First I want to thank NLA Founder for sending me a bottle of T-Blast. It was my first time using DAA and I have to say I am very impressed with the effents it had on my body!!
STRENGTH 8/10: I would have given this a 9 if I didn't have the shoulder issues and could have really tested out my limits. But I have got some joint supps with glucosamine/chondoritin, MSM, Fish Oil and White Willow Bark.
AGGRESSION 9/10: Aggression was definately up and not to the point where I wanted to rip the head off a little girl's baby doll and eat it (like other test boosters have made me feel)
ENERGY 9/10: My energy was up and stayed up for the entire cycle, even when I wasn't in the gym the past week
LIBIDO 10/10: I don't like to give a 10/10 for anything because there is always room for imporvement but the for the libido boot for this was incredible, starting the 2nd week my wife was like "WOW, what's wrong with you?"
OVERALL 9/10: I feel and look better then I have in a while. I would definately recommend T-Blast to anyone who is interested in a DAA supplement. I am also looking into the NLA Ultimate Stack possibly for the spring (pre-beach) cut!

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well, its been a week since I hit the gym because of my wife being out of town and me having to be both mom and dad. I am also at the end of my bottle of T-Blast so here is my final review. First I want to thank NLA Founder for sending me a bottle of T-Blast. It was my first time using DAA and I have to say I am very impressed with the effents it had on my body!!
STRENGTH 8/10: I would have given this a 9 if I didn't have the shoulder issues and could have really tested out my limits. But I have got some joint supps with glucosamine/chondoritin, MSM, Fish Oil and White Willow Bark.
AGGRESSION 9/10: Aggression was definately up and not to the point where I wanted to rip the head off a little girl's baby doll and eat it (like other test boosters have made me feel)
ENERGY 9/10: My energy was up and stayed up for the entire cycle, even when I wasn't in the gym the past week
LIBIDO 10/10: I don't like to give a 10/10 for anything because there is always room for imporvement but the for the libido boot for this was incredible, starting the 2nd week my wife was like "WOW, what's wrong with you?"
OVERALL 9/10: I feel and look better then I have in a while. I would definately recommend T-Blast to anyone who is interested in a DAA supplement. I am also looking into the NLA Ultimate Stack possibly for the spring (pre-beach) cut!
Epic final review man! Thanks for the detailed log and final review! You will always be respected and welcomed by Team NLA Performance.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Great Review Bro! NLA's products will help us all reach our Goals. They are helping me for sure, skies the limit! Thanks for Logging Bud!