Carrier oil inflammation

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Hi...

Having coming off cycle now and the oil probably out of my system, the inflammation in my body has gone down quite a bit.

Are there any carrier oils that don't cause inflammation?

My knees flare up on test e and other areas plus breathing was harder....

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hi...

Having coming off cycle now and the oil probably out of my system, the inflammation in my body has gone down quite a bit.

Stick to organic carrier oils and see what you respond best to. Even organic compounds can cause issues for plenty of folks on an individual level. Like I do great with the USP grade MCT I have, but a buddy reacts poorly to it.

Avoid ethyl oleate and other synthetics entirely. There’s plenty of organic oils to try (castor, mct, grape, so on).

Also avoid injectable orals or high concentration gear, and DHB. Those usually need some harsher additives to keep them in solution.

Breathing could have been harder on test because you were bigger, holding excess water, and/or had higher phlebotic values like hematocrit causing thicker blood.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hi...

How's the pct going so far? I know you were tripping when it was about to start.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Stick to organic carrier oils and see what you respond best to. Even organic compounds can cause issues for plenty of folks on an individual level. Like I do great with the USP grade MCT I have, but a buddy reacts poorly to it.

Avoid ethyl oleate and other synthetics entirely. There’s plenty of organic oils to try (castor, mct, grape, so on).

Also avoid injectable orals or high concentration gear, and DHB. Those usually need some harsher additives to keep them in solution.

Thank you very much but I got my stuff online from Keifei Pharma and it was quite yellow in colour but not sure what oil they use..

How do you go about knowing or getting the best oil?

Breathing could have been harder on test because you were bigger, holding excess water, and/or had higher phlebotic values like hematocrit causing thicker blood.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
How's the pct going so far? I know you were tripping when it was about to start.
Hi thanks man...

I did extend the cycle slightly to 16 weeks instead of 12 but yeah about 2 weeks now and not injection but it I'm not fully into pct yet but feel the dips..

I'm not bothered about losing size, it is more of the mind.

But I have much more energy now being "off" and inflammation is down.

Sleep is better but I'm waiting for that crash to come when I'm on nolva and clomid

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You need to email them and ask; hopefully they will be honest and also know what they’re selling. Neither are inherently things you can expect when buying black market.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
You need to email them and ask; hopefully they will be honest and also know what they’re selling. Neither are inherently things you can expect when buying black market.
Amazing

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hi thanks man...

I did extend the cycle slightly to 16 weeks instead of 12 but yeah about 2 weeks now and not injection but it I'm not fully into pct yet but feel the dips..

I'm not bothered about losing size, it is more of the mind.

But I have much more energy now being "off" and inflammation is down.

Sleep is better but I'm waiting for that crash to come when I'm on nolva and clomid
Well just keep doing your thing bro, listen to these guys ( you know which ones yes @Smont You're one of them don't worry ) and you'll be good