Cardio on test

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
it true doing cardio or intense cardio on cycle enlarges the heart?

My friend is telling me not to overdo the cardio.

I'm sure I can do a bit surely...

I do anyway

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards

I do anyway
Is it true.....****

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Sorry but it wasn't loading and kept refreshing without letting me know it had been posted.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry but it wasn't loading and kept refreshing without letting me know it had been posted.
Ok.
If you click the button once, it posted. (Even if you don't see it).
Refresh the page.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I personally agree to not overdo cardio, especially on cycle. but what is "overdoing" it? I think that would be hard to define other than the extremes like cutting on 8k calories

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
I personally agree to not overdo cardio, especially on cycle. but what is "overdoing" it? I think that would be hard to define other than the extremes like cutting on 8k calories
What do you agree with? It fucks with your heart?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
AAS enlarge the heart. So does strength training even naturally. You lift, you will have an enlarged heart, so deal with it. What’s the best thing you can to improve efficiency of an enlarged heart? Do routine cardio to lower blood pressure and improve conditioning.

Don’t listen to your “friend”. Take care of your health, mitigate damage, and do your cardio.

Just don’t take a bunch of stimulants prior, or do extreme conditioning like HIIT for excessive periods. Normal amounts and durations are fine & positive.

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just don’t take a bunch of stimulants prior, or do extreme conditioning like HIIT for excessive periods. Normal amounts and durations are fine & positive.
Wait wait...
You're saying don't take alot of stims or do extreme conditioning instead of cardio, or don't do either one right before doing cardio? And why?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wait wait...
You're saying don't take alot of stims or do extreme conditioning instead of cardio, or don't do either one right before doing cardio? And why?
Don’t take a bunch of stimulants while also using AAS because it’s going to further overdrive how hard the heart will working. Say you’re cutting - taking ephedrine or Clen prior to cardio will indeed further increase total caloric expenditure, but it is my OPINION that the extra heart stress isn’t worth it and the stims should be used after/away from the training window to generally raise metabolic rate the rest of the day. My wife gets fairly lean on diets with fairly low amounts of Clen and we always dose post workout, never prior, so we don’t risk overworking the heart. Plus training on Clen just sucks.

Also, if you do HIIT for cardio instead of milder forms like LISS, keep the duration to the usual 10-15 mins or whatever you’re used to. Don’t take Tren, feel your endurance drop like a rock, and then push your HIIT to 30 min sessions because you need more rest times to get the same work in, for example. Just do what you can in the normal time allotted.

If you want to increase daily and weekly cardio, build it up steadily as you earn the ability to handle it as you usually would. Guys box and fight all the time on gear, but they are already well-conditioned before adding gear - they don’t add AAS and suddenly try to do a lot more than they are used to.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

I do anyway
Not doing cardio on steroids will kill you 10x faster then doing cardio on steroids. Your friend is a moron. And there's a huge difference between doing normal healthy cardio and being an iron Man or a triathlete.

And on a side note the guys who do the tour de France type stuff probably run as much gear as a bodybuilder does, no joke. And they use a ton of epo.

I personally right now just on trt and some sarms I got to test out and I'm doing about 10hours of cardio per week. And I'm talking real cardio. I'm boxing and sprinting and jogging in the sand, flipping tires, swinging a sledgehammer. I'm talking drenched in sweat heart rate highly elevated cardio then guess what, my blood pressure is the lowest it's been in God knows how long lol.

Cardio is heart healthy and not doing cardio is foolish. Your friends just lazy and found something to hold on to as an excuse to not do cardio

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The thing above about the stimulants 👆👆👆 that is very true. On cycles you should be avoiding stimulants. That's probably my biggest downfall right now is I'm on a bunch of stimulants to reach a desired goal but it's only for a short period of time

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Don’t take a bunch of stimulants while also using AAS because it’s going to further overdrive how hard the heart will working. Say you’re cutting - taking ephedrine or Clen prior to cardio will indeed further increase total caloric expenditure, but it is my OPINION that the extra heart stress isn’t worth it and the stims should be used after/away from the training window to generally raise metabolic rate the rest of the day. My wife gets fairly lean on diets with fairly low amounts of Clen and we always dose post workout, never prior, so we don’t risk overworking the heart. Plus training on Clen just sucks.

Also, if you do HIIT for cardio instead of milder forms like LISS, keep the duration to the usual 10-15 mins or whatever you’re used to. Don’t take Tren, feel your endurance drop like a rock, and then push your HIIT to 30 min sessions because you need more rest times to get the same work in, for example. Just do what you can in the normal time allotted.

If you want to increase daily and weekly cardio, build it up steadily as you earn the ability to handle it as you usually would. Guys box and fight all the time on gear, but they are already well-conditioned before adding gear - they don’t add AAS and suddenly try to do a lot more than they are used to.
I like to dose my clen apon waking and do my cardio mid day to early evening.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Wait wait...
Don't take a bunch of stimulants and do crazy hardcore training. On cycles stimulants become more dangerous. Dangerous being kinda a wide open area based on opinion.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Not doing cardio on steroids will kill you 10x faster then doing cardio on steroids. Your friend is a moron. And there's a huge difference between doing normal healthy cardio and being an iron Man or a triathlete.

And on a side note the guys who do the tour de France type stuff probably run as much gear as a bodybuilder does, no joke. And they use a ton of epo.

I personally right now just on trt and some sarms I got to test out and I'm doing about 10hours of cardio per week. And I'm talking real cardio. I'm boxing and sprinting and jogging in the sand, flipping tires, swinging a sledgehammer. I'm talking drenched in sweat heart rate highly elevated cardio then guess what, my blood pressure is the lowest it's been in God knows how long lol.

Cardio is heart healthy and not doing cardio is foolish. Your friends just lazy and found something to hold on to as an excuse to not do cardio
I agree exactly

I'm glad you told me this as I want to get my cardio up.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I agree exactly

I'm glad you told me this as I want to get my cardio up.
Think about this, there's a boatload of high level athletes like football players and MMA fighters that we know are using steroids on and off, we don't see pro athletes over the years dieing from heart attacks more then anyone else. But you know who we do see dieing young from heart attacks, obese ppl! back in Arnold's days you use to see those guys running and riding bikes. Many of those guys are in there 70's today and still around.

It's only modern day bodybuilding we see having more frequent heart attacks and I'm willing to wager pretty much everything that being 300lbs in the offseason is doing far more damage then steroids and cardio

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
When you get huge, well over 250 -300lbs you need to be more cautious about stuff. We need to remember that a normal size person is like 5'8-5'10 and 150-160lbs. That's what your heart and organs are meant to handle. Now weather or not it's fat or muscle. Your heart has to work really hard to pump the blood for an extra hundred pounds and to make the contractions for an extra hundred pounds. At this number when you're 250 lb and muscular you have a ton more waste products made by your muscles that has to be filtered by your liver, and kidneys need to work harder too. The bigger you get the harder it is for your body to do things optimally. So on the way to increasing your body size to a bigger more muscular person you need to strengthen everything with it. Keep your heart healthy, making sure you blood pressure stays relatively normal so that your kidneys are not working overtime. Eat healthier so that your body has to do less work processing that food and getting rid of the waste products.

Even when it comes to eating like junk food and stuff like that. 150 lb person can get away with eating like an asshole way more than a 250 lb person can.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
When you get huge, well over 250 -300lbs you need to be more cautious about stuff. We need to remember that a normal size person is like 5'8-5'10 and 150-160lbs. That's what your heart and organs are meant to handle. Now weather or not it's fat or muscle. Your heart has to work really hard to pump the blood for an extra hundred pounds and to make the contractions for an extra hundred pounds. At this number when you're 250 lb and muscular you have a ton more waste products made by your muscles that has to be filtered by your liver, and kidneys need to work harder too. The bigger you get the harder it is for your body to do things optimally. So on the way to increasing your body size to a bigger more muscular person you need to strengthen everything with it. Keep your heart healthy, making sure you blood pressure stays relatively normal so that your kidneys are not working overtime. Eat healthier so that your body has to do less work processing that food and getting rid of the waste products.

Even when it comes to eating like junk food and stuff like that. 150 lb person can get away with eating like an asshole way more than a 250 lb person can.
I'm floating around 250lbs right now... But that's me naturally anyway... But still the body is under stress as I'm taller and heavier than most people and everything works harder

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm floating around 250lbs right now... But that's me naturally anyway... But still the body is under stress as I'm taller and heavier than most people and everything works harder
Keep something in mind, the higher your bodyfat is, the more side effects you typically get from steroids. Fat cells also have androgen receptors and the more fat the more steroids get lost to the receptors in adipose tissue. This causes less muscle building effects and more importantly it causes more estrogen conversion. This doesn't gurentee anything, but it makes it more likely that you get side effects like acne and gyno.

So being leaner is better for your heart but it also makes your gear work better

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Keep something in mind, the higher your bodyfat is, the more side effects you typically get from steroids. Fat cells also have androgen receptors and the more fat the more steroids get lost to the receptors in adipose tissue. This causes less muscle building effects and more importantly it causes more estrogen conversion. This doesn't gurentee anything, but it makes it more likely that you get side effects like acne and gyno.

So being leaner is better for your heart but it also makes your gear work better
Thankfully I'm floating around 10 to 12 percent without test.

Now I'm noticing everyday the fat is melting...

I fast everyday and eat very healthy so think it helps

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

I thought at some point earlier you had said your body fat was high, also make sure you have an accurate understanding of body fat percentages, 10% is a full on six pack, even at 15% body fat most people can see all of their abs. Anyways I'm splitting hairs here none of that really is important just keep doing what you're doing

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

How tall are you, man?

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
I thought at some point earlier you had said your body fat was high, also make sure you have an accurate understanding of body fat percentages, 10% is a full on six pack, even at 15% body fat most people can see all of their abs. Anyways I'm splitting hairs here none of that really is important just keep doing what you're doing
Yeah I went to a University lab to get tested a while ago...

I've had solid abs forever. Very skinny growing up and then became a mesoecto...

Never put on fat thankfully...

Might hold a tiny bit of water though but abs are great

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah I went to a University lab to get tested a while ago...

I've had solid abs forever. Very skinny growing up and then became a mesoecto...

Never put on fat thankfully...

Might hold a tiny bit of water though but abs are great
Yeah I must have got your thread confused up with someone else's with the body fat thing LOL

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys.. Thought you were going to give me an ego whipping but you've been really helpful...

Not sure if it is because this forum isn't British but UK M7scle was really egoic and not that helpful