Cardarine

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Where is everyone's thoughts on its effectiveness and safety? Not looking to talk about the cancer study. Results from performance and fatloss?
Thank you!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bump......I haven't tried before. 10mg dosage enough or 20mg needed?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I personally feel comfortable using 10mg. I feel that amount works, so I don't see the need to raise the possible risk.
... I personally didn't notice much in weight loss (but I don't run it for extended periods), but it helps me with endurance.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah don't really need added endurance. Added energy or added fatloss would be welcome though.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I personally feel comfortable using 10mg. I feel that amount works, so I don't see the need to raise the possible risk.
... I personally didn't notice much in weight loss (but I don't run it for extended periods), but it helps me with endurance.
Exactly the same experiences for me, and dose preference

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I feel comfortable enough to buy it, but not comfortable enough to use it yet haha. My plan was to keep it at 10mg.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just threw a whole bottle away…. Haha

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel comfortable enough to buy it, but not comfortable enough to use it yet haha. My plan was to keep it at 10mg.
Lol. Was just thinking about grabbing some for the first time but my primary goal would be fat loss. Guess I’ll stick to 11k for now

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think if you intend using cardarine solely for fat loss purposes, you'll be underwhelmed. I found inj l-carnitine better in that respect, but even that was subtle (and for me, not worth all the extra injecting).

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IME I got the endurance of a race horse and probably ldl and hdl got better, but it always makes me way too flat, and it kills my joy of working out...

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol. Was just thinking about grabbing some for the first time but my primary goal would be fat loss. Guess I’ll stick to 11k for now
Well also my primary goal for it was for endurance enhancement and I tried Triton first and am noticing good results with that.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
IME I got the endurance of a race horse and probably ldl and hdl got better, but it always makes me way too flat, and it kills my joy of working out...
Have their been other anecdotal reports of people feeling flat on it? I've never heard this before....

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have their been other anecdotal reports of people feeling flat on it? I've never heard this before....
Well, that's from my experience, but think I saw a few more people complain about that. But I think that is dosage dependant and that we need to take less. I'll give it a shot again when I stop with Sr9009.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah… I definitely feel flat on it as well. Mood and muscle fullness both take a hit for sure..
Never noticed that, but always used at 10mg and usually in conjunction with orals when I need the extra endurance to get through the long heavy sessions I am taking the orals for prior to a competition.

So if you are eating lots of food, carbs, salt, and taking oral steroids - it’s definitely not going to make you flat

The few times I’ve randomly used for a regular training day, I didn’t notice that but wasn’t looking for it either.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Never noticed that, but always used at 10mg and usually in conjunction with orals when I need the extra endurance to get through the long heavy sessions I am taking the orals for prior to a competition.

So if you are eating lots of food, carbs, salt, and taking oral steroids - it’s definitely not going to make you flat
Yeah, if you are already on something else to combat the flatness, it is certainly less of an issue. It certainly has its place, and I will surely use it again! Potentially soon since I feel committed to get back into a cardio routine. I can‘t believe I just said that..

I knew I wasn't only one!
Definitely not…haha

Last edited:
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I'm training for a half marathon in October...so im hoping it helps me out some..

.Im one of those forever recomping dudes haha hopefully my carbs are high enough to avoid looking too flat...it is summer time so gotta look good

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm training for a half marathon in October...so im hoping it helps me out some..

.Im one of those forever recomping dudes haha hopefully my carbs are high enough to avoid looking too flat...it is summer time so gotta look good
I hear you on all those levels! I don’t see how Cardarine couldn’t be advantageous for a marathon. The endurance benefits can really be quite spectacular IMO.