cardarine + sr 9009

spimx

Awards
Im looking for a supplement that contains both of these. There used to be a supplement called rowdy that was a pre-workout with both and I used that for endurance

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im looking for a supplement that contains both of these. There used to be a supplement called rowdy that was a pre-workout with both and I used that for endurance
You'd be better off buying them separately.
That way You could decide the dosages that you wanted to use, rather than the manufacturer.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oral sr9009 is a waste of money in my and many peoples opinion. The bioavailability is so low you need to take like an entire bottle every 3 to 5 days. If you can find it in a transdermal application it would be much better, but if you truly want the results from it injectables the best way to go.

Carderine is fine orally

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You'd be better off buying them separately.
That way You could decide the dosages that you wanted to use, rather than the manufacturer.
Transdermal sr9009, it's out there but not very often any reason nos never brought that to the table?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Behemoth labs carries a transdermal with sr and carderine in it. But as mentioned above you want them separately. That product will give you 16mg/ml of each product, but your restricted to that dosing and you might want 32mg Sr per day, but you definitely don't want 32 of carderine per day,. It's way too much

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Transdermal sr9009, it's out there but not very often any reason nos never brought that to the table?
I would prefer @nostrum420 to answer that himself (if he likes).

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ummmm... I forget, TBH... I think we just never got around to it when I was working with this sort of thing... I feel like we looked into it a little but it just never got to the top of the priorities list.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ummmm... I forget, TBH... I think we just never got around to it when I was working with this sort of thing... I feel like we looked into it a little but it just never got to the top of the priorities list.
Fair enough

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If endurance is what you are looking to get out of SR9009 then I think you will be pleasantly surprised how well Triton works