Cardarine Side effects?

Alan Bejarano

Awards
Hello, Im fairly new to any PED and to the Anabolicminds forum as well.

I recently bought a bottle of GW501516 (Cardarine) from Enhanced Athlete, mostly for some fat burning purposes (stubborn belly button fat wont let my abs shine) and endurance improvement.

I've made my proper research, taking in account the infamous cancer study (as well considering the astronomical dosage flaw), the positive effects studies and of course the community feedback, thats why I decided to give it a shot.

I've been taking 10mg daily (before breakfast) for 4 days, and since day 2, I have been experiencing some nasty mouth dryness. Hydratation in on point, as well as nutrition. My tongue is a bit more pale, and my thrist takes longer to satiate.

Has anyone experienced something similar? Is it something normaly experienced? I'm concerned with the cancer study, since one of the limbs affected was the tongue.

Any help will be appreciated :)

Eight

Eight

Awards
You don't have cancer... At least, not from the cardarine.

Drink more water and up your salts intake to help your body retain the hydration.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I've made my proper research, taking in account the infamous cancer study (as well considering the astronomical dosage flaw).

I've been taking 10mg daily
There were two studies - by the Pharma company (Glaxo-Smith-Kline) that developed it to make money. There was no dosage flaw - the female rats were given and HED of 0.48mg/kg. The only positive effect in mice was seen at an HED of 0.40mg/kg. That's pretty a slim margin, don't you think? 10mg is a micro-dose (unless you weigh 55lbs) and has never been shown to do anything.

The "flaw", if you can call it that, would be that it was given to the rats for 24 months. It's a fair criticism - big boy rules on what you choose to swallow.

I don't recommend using it - eat less, move more, drink Coffee and take Primatene if you want a better studied drug.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't have cancer... At least, not from the cardarine.

Drink more water and up your salts intake to help your body retain the hydration.
LMAO!

qmd3000

Awards
just thought i would comment on this to put your mind at ease. I just asked my doctor the other day who is very accomplished and is big on sports performance. He said that the cancer study was bull****, however there are no valid long term studies in humans.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
just thought i would comment on this to put your mind at ease. I just asked my doctor the other day who is very accomplished and is big on sports performance. He said that the cancer study was bull****, however there are no valid long term studies in humans.
LOL - so your doctor had a problem with the pharmaceutical company that *developed* the drug, deciding to stop developing it, based on *their own* studies showing possible risk? Too funny...