Cardarine or stenabolic (sr9009) with pct ?

fastfu

Awards
I'm half way through my first cycle of epistan (hexadrone) and the muscle growth is good but fat loss isn't.
Can i run cardarine or stenabolic (sr9009) with my pct ?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes I’m terms of it not affecting the pct (what pct do you have lined up?)

your question infers your wanting to lose fat in pct though……that isn’t something you should do. You should be in a small calorie surplus in pct

fastfu

Awards
I'll be using German pharma ultimate pct, Are the extra calories to help with testosterone production ?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'll be using German pharma ultimate pct, Are the extra calories to help with testosterone production ?
oh, you don’t have a pct. that’s the first thing you need to sort bro. OTC stuff isn’t going to do anything. You need clomid or nolva.

in pct your hormones are all over the place, you’ve just built new muscle and you need to give your body the fuel and need to keep it. Cutting in pct is a sure fire way to lose all the new mass you just gained (plus more as your hormones are screwed).

fastfu

Awards
That's why i was specifically asking about cutting on cardarine or stenabolic, as they both retain muscle mass.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's why i was specifically asking about cutting on cardarine or stenabolic, as they both retain muscle mass.
They really aren’t that effective bro. I would definitely question any significant muscle retention benefits of gw. Endurance and lipids yes, fat loss or muscle no not really.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, put this in perspective.

People get concerned, rightly, if TRT doses of testosterone are capable of retaining muscle during a cut.

If testosterone, dose-dependant, is a bit iffy at maximally retaining muscle during a cut, something like cardarine or sr9009 doesn't have a sh1t show in the same scenario. But in your case it's absolutely not the same scenario cos you'll be in PCT. Where the conclusion is heading, for you, should be obvious.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm half way through my first cycle of epistan (hexadrone) and the muscle growth is good but fat loss isn't.
Can i run cardarine or stenabolic (sr9009) with my pct ?
What would you compare Hexadrone gains to? There isn't much info it there so good to hear someone's experience

fastfu

Awards
What would you compare Hexadrone gains to? There isn't much info it there so good to hear someone's experience
I don't have anything to compare is against as this is the first time i've ever done anything like this. I'm 4 weeks in and have very noticeable gains, To the point where people in the gym are asking me what i'm doing.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don't have anything to compare is against as this is the first time i've ever done anything like this. I'm 4 weeks in and have very noticeable gains, To the point where people in the gym are asking me what i'm doing.
That's interesting thanks. What dosages you running/brand?