Cardarine-Mk677

ktm620

Awards
Hey all!!!
Just started my second month of Stanoplex ( reaaaaally great stuff! ) which I have used before with no sides-suppression (had labs )
What I wanted your opinions about is whether upon finishing I could start two month cycle of Cardarine-Mk (12,5 mg only) or perhaps do a month pct first ?( nolva-Mtest or something similar)
Have used mk before did not have any issues.
This time wasn't possible to have pre and post labs so I am trying to think it through...
I ll sure have labs late April after mk-cardarine cause ideally I d want to have another two month cycle of Stanoplex..
( one month if needed after finishing Cardarine-Mk..)

Last edited:
DinnerTable²

DinnerTable²

Awards
If theres no suppresion or sides, and everything looked good in the labs, im not sure theres a need for a pct like nolva. Good to have on hand? Sure, but if it isnt needed, I would reconsider.

I dont see any value in stopping the stano, doing some type of pct, then going right back.
If it were me, i would run the gw/mk with the stano, keep an eye on the labs, then run the nolva if needed. Stano would act sort of like a base. But, if you run mk at 12.5 you wont see much of any extra gains. Maybe some vascularity and leaning. Could make a good "mild/feel good/leanout" stack. Gw can be ran anytime, even with pct.

DinnerTable²

DinnerTable²

Awards
Also to make sure, the mk is Osta and not 677, correct? It was an assumption on my part.

ktm620

Awards
You rightfully made that assumption made more sense..
It's ibutamoren ( haven't used osta)
Clarified it also in the title, sorry man.
The thinking is more like that I don't want to go straight for such a long time with Stanoplex...
So 2 months Stano - 2 months Mk677/Cardarine and then 2 or 3 months Stanoplex again...
Goal is leaning out gradually ( kind of recomp).
It's going really well with Stanoplex until now...
Lift's are improving and waist shrinking at the same time.
Gladly diet is on point ( for once...)

ktm620

Awards
If theres no suppresion or sides, and everything looked good in the labs, im not sure theres a need for a pct like nolva. Good to have on hand? Sure, but if it isnt needed, I would reconsider.

I dont see any value in stopping the stano, doing some type of pct, then going right back.
If it were me, i would run the gw/mk with the stano, keep an eye on the labs, then run the nolva if needed. Stano would act sort of like a base. But, if you run mk at 12.5 you wont see much of any extra gains. Maybe some vascularity and leaning. Could make a good "mild/feel good/leanout" stack. Gw can be ran anytime, even with pct.
Your absolutely right about the "mild/feel good/leanout" stack....
Hard period with many obligations so that helps overall...

DinnerTable²

DinnerTable²

Awards
Ok, well in that case. 2 or 3 months (8-12 weeks) is usually where I like to do cycles for stuff like epiandro. Im sure you could go longer, but Im not sure how much more benefit vs side effect you'd be getting. Unless you want to mess with dosages, which if i remember, stanoplex is dosed really well. What is your current dosage?

DinnerTable²

DinnerTable²

Awards
Also mk677 doesnt mess with your recovery, especially at 12.5mg. Id say, you'd notice better sleep, better skin quality, some better pumps, maybe even some hunger. It can cause water retention, so that along with the side effect of being hungry af might not make it the best for leaning out or recomp. Also i think it messes with your IGF somehow. But everyone reacts different. I used 677 ranging from 10-25mg and even with the lowest dose, i had extreme hunger and wild dreams at night so I didnt mess with it much. It's not for me. After I decided to never use it again, I didnt keep up with the newer info coming out concerning 677 so maybe someone else can elaborate better than I can.

ktm620

Awards
Ok, well in that case. 2 or 3 months (8-12 weeks) is usually where I like to do cycles for stuff like epiandro. Im sure you could go longer, but Im not sure how much more benefit vs side effect you'd be getting. Unless you want to mess with dosages, which if i remember, stanoplex is dosed really well. What is your current dosage?
The recommended 600mg.
Work's perfect for me as basically that's the strongest compound I ve used..
If my progress continues maybe in future cycles I ll try 900.
Not there yet , but wishfully...

ktm620

Awards
Also mk677 doesnt mess with your recovery, especially at 12.5mg. Id say, you'd notice better sleep, better skin quality, some better pumps, maybe even some hunger. It can cause water retention, so that along with the side effect of being hungry af might not make it the best for leaning out or recomp. Also i think it messes with your IGF somehow. But everyone reacts different. I used 677 ranging from 10-25mg and even with the lowest dose, i had extreme hunger and wild dreams at night so I didnt mess with it much. It's not for me. After I decided to never use it again, I didnt keep up with the newer info coming out concerning 677 so maybe someone else can elaborate better than I can.
I ve used even 30mg cap's.
I dosed before bed and worked well.
Deep sleep is a bonus and much needed as it is not standard many times...
Wild dreams I ve have for ever even without it
Would you say safest to run pct in between -even otc- or run cycle protectives and go as I wrote in the previous post?
As I believe neither mk or Cardarine is suppressive or really hepatotoxic I could go that way...

DinnerTable²

DinnerTable²

Awards
The recommended 600mg.
Work's perfect for me as basically that's the strongest compound I ve used..
If my progress continues maybe in future cycles I ll try 900.
Not there yet , but wishfully...
If you went another month with 600, doubt you'd see any extra benefit besides maybe some extra strength gains and maybe a little extra leaning out.

If it were me, given all that info I'd end the cycle after 8-10 weeks, then do the gw/677 while doing some type of pct. Labs post cycle are always a good thing, but you'll have to use your judgement on this one. I will say, for something as mild as epiandro you may not need nolva pct, perhaps a good natty supplement. CEL, SNS, Iconic Formualtions, and Black Lion research all make great natty test booster/pct products. But once again, this will depend on bloowork/how you feel/etc.