Cardarine male fertility??

Djhotrock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Does Cardarine affect male sperm count?

I believe its doesn't effect testosterone and its not actually a sarm and its a serm

Trying for another child with my partner and wondered if it will effect my sperm count/fertility?

Obv if it does I would stay away from it till my swimmers have done the job

Thanks in advance

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does Cardarine affect male sperm count?

I believe its doesn't effect testosterone and its not actually a sarm and its a serm

Trying for another child with my partner and wondered if it will effect my sperm count/fertility?

Obv if it does I would stay away from it till my swimmers have done the job

Thanks in advance
Why do you think it is a SERM?

Djhotrock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Why do you think it is a SERM?
Just had quick Google then and I might be wrong mate, could of sworn I seen something about it not being a sarm and it was a serm, hold my hands up if I'm wrong

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just had quick Google then and I might be wrong mate, could of sworn I seen something about it not being a sarm and it was a serm, hold my hands up if I'm wrong
You're right, it isn't a SARM.
It also is not a SERM.

As far as I know, it shouldn't affect fertility at all.

Djhotrock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You're right, it isn't a SARM.
It also is not a SERM.

As far as I know, it shouldn't affect fertility at all.
Ah right knew it wasn't a sarm but thought I read it was a serm and could be used in pct

Yes I thought fertility shouldn't be a problem due to it not suppressing testosterone?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ah right knew it wasn't a sarm but thought I read it was a serm and could be used in pct

Yes I thought fertility shouldn't be a problem due to it not suppressing testosterone?
Can be used in PCT, but is Not a PCT "agent". Not a SERM.

There is nothing in Cardarine that would make it affect fertility.

You are drawing straight lines about PCT and Cardarine that aren't necessarily the only aspects of the situation.

Last edited:

Djhotrock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can be used in PCT, but is Not a PCT "agent". Not s SERM.

There is nothing in Cardarine that would make it affect fertility.

You are drawing straight lines about PCT and Cardarine that aren't necessarily the only aspects of the situation.
OK cool thanks for heads up about fertility

What do u mean when say drawing straight lines and aren't only aspects of the situation?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
OK cool thanks for heads up about fertility

What do u mean when say drawing straight lines and aren't only aspects of the situation?
I mean...

Just because something can be ran During PCT, that in no way means it is a SERM (not at all).

... And also, just because something does not suppress Testosterone, that doesn't always mean it wouldn't affect fertility.

..... That's what I meant by you "drawing straight lines between things", when really, those lines don't belong there.

Until you (or anyone) learns a lot about hormones/compounds/SERMs/PCTs/fertility, don't make assumptions.

Whenever you have free time, always try to spend that time reading/studying, so you can get the bigger picture, and start understanding more about how these things that you put into your body can, and will affect you.
IT IS ONE OF THE MOST VALUABLE THINGS YOU CAN DO.
:)

Djhotrock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I mean...

Just because something can be ran During PCT, that in no way means it is a SERM (not at all).

... And also, just because something does not suppress Testosterone, that doesn't always mean it wouldn't affect fertility.

..... That's what I meant by you "drawing straight lines between things", when really, those lines don't belong there.

Until you (or anyone) learns a lot about hormones/compounds/SERMs/PCTs/fertility, don't make assumptions.

Whenever you have free time, always try to spend that time reading/studying, so you can get the bigger picture, and start understanding more about how these things that you put into your body can, and will affect you.
IT IS ONE OF THE MOST VALUABLE THINGS YOU CAN DO.
Totally understand stand what u say mate thanks for advice
I agree I need to read up more on compounds i do try and research when needed, I just thought I read it was a serm somewhere but I was wrong so hold my hands up
I wasn't meaning use as pct as know nolva or clomid do the job, just read can be used in pct to help stop gaining fat when come off cycle

But thanks again mate

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Totally understand stand what u say mate thanks for advice
I agree I need to read up more on compounds i do try and research when needed, I just thought I read it was a serm somewhere but I was wrong so hold my hands up
I wasn't meaning use as pct as know nolva or clomid do the job, just read can be used in pct to help stop gaining fat when come off cycle

But thanks again mate
LOL.

Ok brother.
I don't mind helping you.
BUT I'm telling you.... You say you study when you need to.
Believe me, brother....
You need to now.

Nothing wrong with not understanding things .... As long as you don't believe that you do. That's when you can Really mess your body up (sometimes permanently).

Take care, my friend. And always feel free to send me a PM.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cardarine is a PPAR-delta activator

You do not want to use it while preparing to impregnate your wife / gf as it can possibly increase risk of birth defects / development.

In studies in pregnant rats it did cause birth defects and fetal development issues. There is a possibility this would be the same in humans.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Of course, there's also the study showing increased risk of cancer from Cardarine for the one taking it

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

You do not want to use it while preparing to impregnate your wife / gf as it can possibly increase risk of birth defects / development.

In studies in pregnant rats it did cause birth defects and fetal development issues. There is a possibility this would be the same in humans.
This study only looked at administering to the pregnant individuals, not the males. Still, if I were trying, I’d play it safe and avoid it.

Djhotrock

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Thanks so much for that information mate that's defo made my mind up, I ordered myself 2 liquid bottles of Cardarine to start but that can wait for a summer cut now I'm not risking anything, I couldn't live with myself if something like that happened and was all my selfish fault

Thanks very much

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
if it were me, I'd only be on natural supplements while trying to impregnate. I'd probably cut out a lot of the natural ones too. there are birth defects linked to the man drinking alcohol before/during conception, so any drug can likely have an impact on the conceived child.

Djhotrock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
if it were me, I'd only be on natural supplements while trying to impregnate. I'd probably cut out a lot of the natural ones too. there are birth defects linked to the man drinking alcohol before/during conception, so any drug can likely have an impact on the conceived child.
Good point mate
I'm only taking flaxseed and codliver oil, zinc and magnesium tablets, multivitamin and pre workout at moment and will stick with that until the jobs done, should be OK with those shouldn't I?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good point mate
I'm only taking flaxseed and codliver oil, zinc and magnesium tablets, multivitamin and pre workout at moment and will stick with that until the jobs done, should be OK with those shouldn't I?
I would probably quit the pwo. excessive caffeine has been shown to lower sperm count but I'm not sure about birth defects. I would switch to espresso + l-citruline

also what are the other ingredients? lots of them are probably not a good idea. like yohimbine and stuff

Djhotrock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would probably quit the pwo. excessive caffeine has been shown to lower sperm count but I'm not sure about birth defects. I would switch to espresso + l-citruline

also what are the other ingredients? lots of them are probably not a good idea. like yohimbine and stuff
It's the super human pre workout I take