Cardarine in pct?

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I usually run nolvadex for pct but does anyone know anything about running cardarine with my nolvadex during pct? Is cardarine suppressive ?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I usually run nolvadex for pct but does anyone know anything about running cardarine with my nolvadex during pct? Is cardarine suppressive ?
Cardarine is not suppressive.

I am careful however, how much I use, because of possible Cancer concerns.

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes.

Always research everything before you put it into your body.

Research:
"Cardarine Cancer connection"
Yeah why do you think I’m asking questions? Probably because I’m researching it before I put it in my body.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There is no reason you couldn’t. What would be your goal in adding it?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah why do you think I’m asking questions? Probably because I’m researching it before I put it in my body.
That's good.

Asking if something is suppressive won't guarantee that someone will pop up and say anything about possible Cancer concerns.

Let us know what you decide After you do Research.

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That's good.

Asking if something is suppressive won't guarantee that someone will pop up and say anything about possible Cancer concerns.

Let us know what you decide After you do Research.
Not trying to be a dick. When I re-read my comment it sounded shitty. But Suppression wasn’t the only thing I was researching. I’ve heard it’s good for cardio. I was also wondering if anyone had any experience with that side of it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not trying to be a dick. When I re-read my comment it sounded shitty. But Suppression wasn’t the only thing I was researching. I’ve heard it’s good for cardio. I was also wondering if anyone had any experience with that side of it.
awareness is a good start, good post...and yes, lots of guys have remarked about increased endurance.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes.
Even at 10mg, used sporadically (which is all that I choose to use it), it has noticable cardio improvements for me, and many others.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mainly to increase my cardiovascular endurance. I’ve heard it is good for that.
I have used it. I’ve had moderate results with it. Some people seem to have had better results than I

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Personally, I'd finish PCT, then roll into a cut with a calorie deficit and add the Cardarine then. It'll be a lot more effective/protective of your lean gains. Running it along side your PCT at maintenance calories (or more) isn't utilizing it to its full potential imo.

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Personally, I'd finish PCT, then roll into a cut with a calorie deficit and add the Cardarine then. It'll be a lot more effective/protective of your lean gains. Running it along side your PCT at maintenance calories (or more) isn't utilizing it to its full potential imo.
Yeah that sounds like a good plan. I might even hold off until I do my next cycle and run it alongside some epistane and do a cut.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah that sounds like a good plan. I might even hold off until I do my next cycle and run it alongside some epistane and do a cut.
If you're going to do something suppressive anyway, look at adding Ostarine and Andarine. They will both work well in a cut with Epi and Cardarine.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
GW is great on cycle for lipids through into pct (when I used to pct I’d start it in the last month of my cycle to mitigate the damage from whatever oral I was running and continue through a month into pct to help keep pushing on when things get tough).

I like it and use it a few times a year but as @Renew1 said you need to check out the cancer connection and make sure you are happy with the choice to use it. Don’t take anyone else’s view on stuff like that. Make that choice yourself bro.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i think you should nix the cardio during post.. unless you like loosing mass