Cardarine GW501516 not working for me

shane1978

Awards
Has anyone tried Focused Nutrition Elite GW 501516? I have trying it for a week and am feeling real tied, sluggish and moody. I started on 20mg e/d for a few day then backed it down to 10mg e/d as I have been feeling crap from it. Anyone had similar issues at all?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've not experienced that with Cardarine, the effects should be the opposite actually. If that's happening then stop taking it. Could be bunk batch or spiked or who knows. Buy from a reputable brand next time.

shane1978

Awards
Yeah will stop taking it. Bummer as it wasnt cheap

NewAgeMayan

Awards
About 250ish carbs
These feelings may pass with time, but some find they never do. Most likely to do with the body acclimatising to the use of different energy sources/systems, due to the cardarine.

Id say its probably working as it should. Saw this a few times when we had a cardarine product.

shane1978

Awards
So do you think trying a different manufacturer could give the same results

NewAgeMayan

Awards
So do you think trying a different manufacturer could give the same results
Id be surprised if it didnt. Lots of potentials and possibilities though.

If 10mg is lowest you can dose, in hindsight you shoulda started here then increased over time.

Endurance will not manifest acutely. If your symptoms are indicative of acclimatisation, you wont experience endurance benefits yet.

How long you been taking this exactly? EDIT: saw you wrote a week. Too soon to see benefits from memory.

shane1978

Awards
6 days. Dosed as follows; 20mg, 20mg, 10mg, 10mg, 20 & 20.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
6 days. Dosed as follows; 20mg, 20mg, 10mg, 10mg, 20 & 20.
Up to you what you do bro, of course. If you choose to stick it out a bit longer drop down to 10mg and stay there.

But like I said, saw some guys never get over the crappy feeling.

shane1978

Awards
Cheers for the info mate. Going to stop atm and a mate is going to try it for a week to see how he goes.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Just make sure he starts at 10mg. No need to go higher especially in the first week.

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
I used their Rad and it didn't do a single thing. Their EpiAndro also produced less results than my prior experience (I think the other EpiAndro I used was from Hard Rock Supps or something)

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Nothing wrong you didn't get a bad batch. You sound like you had symptoms of low blood sugar. People need to realize cardarine was originally designed to combat type Two diabetes. Also twenty is on the high side

shane1978

Awards
Everything I've read is 20 works great for fat loss. I will check my blood sugar and see what that shows.