Cardarine (GW 501516) Only Cycle Log

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve only been on mk for three days now so I’m not the greatest source but so far I’m not experiencing much of a hunger increase at all. A little lethargy the first day but it’s barely been noticeable since. My sleep feels deeper and my dreams are very vivid. I’d give it a go if you want. I can’t think of many compounds that are safer, if any. Of course there’s still a lot we could learn about mk.

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Been curious so Ive been planning a bulking cycle of MK677 and LGD after my current cutting cycle of GW and Ost, keep us posted on that MK Young Thor. Hope it goes well for you

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been curious so Ive been planning a bulking cycle of MK677 and LGD after my current cutting cycle of GW and Ost, keep us posted on that MK Young Thor. Hope it goes well for you
I’ll do a post about how the mk treated me after I’m on it for a while. I’ll probably take it for 6 months. These first 3 months I’ll be recovering from an injury so I won’t be able to workout my upper body. When I heal I think I might throw lgd into the mix too. That sounds like a good combo.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I’ve only been on mk for three days now so I’m not the greatest source but so far I’m not experiencing much of a hunger increase at all. A little lethargy the first day but it’s barely been noticeable since. My sleep feels deeper and my dreams are very vivid. I’d give it a go if you want. I can’t think of many compounds that are safer, if any. Of course there’s still a lot we could learn about mk.
FYI,

high IGF1 levels are not necessarily good for longevity.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FYI,

high IGF1 levels are not necessarily good for longevity.
Because it messes with insulin sensitivity? Seems like the people who’ve gotten their blood work done after running mk for a while always come back with the same result. It raises your igf1 just high enough to be outside the range of normal.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Johnston

Johnston

Awards
Correct. However it may be at the expense of fat loss. Diet depends on your goals. Rule of thumb, try not to combine carbs with high-fat meals at the same time
There's no reason to split fat and carbs from a metabolic point of view, unless you find that combination irresistible and end up consuming more calories when doing so. The only argument for it is that it forces you to stop and think about what you’re eating.

As to cardarine and cancer risk... well... add that to the list. Feed rats Big Macs for a few months and you'd probably get the same result! That study was carried out nearly 30 years ago, and while that in itself doesn't mean very much, far more recent ones show numerous positive benefits, some even that suggest it can inhibit the growth of cancer cells. Another study has shown it can promote both faster healing properties and healthy liver function. Under normal responsible use (the rat study was abuse based on the massive dose they were given), there is no reliable research to suggest cardarine is harmful... no more than a million other things anyway.

Want to COMPLETELY avoid all cancer risk in your life? Go live off the land in the Alaskan wilderness and hope you haven't already lost the genetic lottery and end up with cancer anyway, irrespective of your lifestyle choices. Just make sure you apply broad spectrum factor 50 every day to avoid melanoma. Oh, and don't get eaten by a bear or drown yourself in the Yukon.

Kostas007

Kostas007

Awards
I am interested in the cancer risks as well ... the info on Reddit seems a bit frightening.
I want to use it but I will wait a couple years.

I won't take that risk at least for now.
But it is strange that there have been no known cases of cancer thus far.

Key word is known.