Cardarine for endurance

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
Hello all.im playing soccer(europe version :) ) and i was wondering if cardarine could help me with my endurance..im lifting weights too but im not looking into any fat burning properties in that area.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It will man (I'm volleball and beachvolley player). You'll run like a hore on it, without feeling that you are tired. Muscle endurance will also rise

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Its hit and miss for me. Some days i notice the boost from it, other days not so much.

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
Allright guys,ill give it a shot then.what dosage do u think will be good?20 mg ed enough?

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wound start at 10mg in the morning and up to 20mg if you feel the need. With the long half life, once a day will suffice

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello all.im playing soccer(europe version :) ) and i was wondering if cardarine could help me with my endurance..im lifting weights too but im not looking into any fat burning properties in that area.
Yes it will but its not a miracle pill. The best part of cardarine is the benefits to cholesterol.

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
Yes it will but its not a miracle pill. The best part of cardarine is the benefits to cholesterol.
im not expecting to have cristiano ronaldos stamina of course...:)
the thing that id like to achieve with cardarine is a boost in my stamina
for example:im getting tired at 40 minute of the game,with cardarine, ill get tired at 50 minutes of the game...
ill be very hapy if i can achieve that.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im not expecting to have cristiano ronaldos stamina of course...:)
the thing that id like to achieve with cardarine is a boost in my stamina
for example:im getting tired at 40 minute of the game,with cardarine, ill get tired at 50 minutes of the game...
ill be very hapy if i can achieve that.
You might be surprised how much (a little) extra energy really is:)

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you please explain this?i didnt understand you...
Cardarine isn't gonna give you an insane amount of energy but it does increase it and the little energy it gives is actually a lot compared to not being on it.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cardarine isn't gonna give you an insane amount of energy but it does increase it and the little energy it gives is actually a lot compared to not being on it.
If you take a whole 20mg at once it’s kind of a weird feeling and I don’t like it. Nothing stimulant like. Just, too much go.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
But the 20mg for me is definitely the desired daily dose. So I split it. Just because of that weird feeling if I don’t.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you take a whole 20mg at once it’s kind of a weird feeling and I don’t like it. Nothing stimulant like. Just, too much go.
Never felt anything, then again im the kind of guy that never experience sides. I guess it's the bodies way saying no mas. Probably smart to dose it the way you do then.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Never felt anything, then again im the kind of guy that never experience sides. I guess it's the bodies way saying no mas. Probably smart to dose it the way you do then.
I dont feel much either.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Were genetically perfect to abuse gear you say?
No, cause dmz and epi both made me feel like death at 30mg so i barely made it 4 weeks on those.

Weird how this stuff works.

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Yes. I notice it does help a bit. It’s pretty good to use post cycle as well. I found it made my transition back off very smooth and pretty painless for the most part.

It won’t get you from out of breathe walking up a flight of stairs to sprinting marathons. But after a few weeks you’ll notice it. It’s not very strong but it does work

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, cause dmz and epi both made me feel like death at 30mg so i barely made it 4 weeks on those.

Weird how this stuff works.
Yeah, nocebo is also a real thing. (opposite of placebo). Not saying that's you but I think it's common with aas

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, nocebo is also a real thing. (opposite of placebo). Not saying that's you but I think it's common with aas
I felt amazing on AAS in my 20’s. Every oral i ran i felt like a demi god. Not so anymore.