Unanswered Cardarine-Andarine-Stenabolic

Leone

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys,
I need an help about this stack. I decided to use these products for 2 months with the following dosage:
- Cardarine (TR-X core labs): 1cps in the morning (30min before breakfast) +1 cps pre workout (20mg of cardarine)
- Andarine: 50mg pre workout
- Stenabolic: 20mg 30min before breakfast and 20mg before launch

Is it a correct timing/dosage?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Isn’t stenabolic Msten? In no way do you need to take more than 30mg. Also make sure you’re using CEL Cycle Assist and CEL Tudca on Cycle. And serm + mtest is an absolute must for PCT

Leone

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Isn’t stenabolic Msten? In no way do you need to take more than 30mg. Also make sure you’re using CEL Cycle Assist and CEL Tudca on Cycle. And serm + mtest is an absolute must for PCT
Stenabolic is a sarm (sr 9009)....it is similar to cardarine

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
make sure you’re using CEL Cycle Assist and CEL Tudca on Cycle. And serm + mtest is an absolute must for PCT
Agreed with this. Make sure you have a good cycle assist and pct set up afterwards.

Leone

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with this. Make sure you have a good cycle assist and pct set up afterwards.
Sr 9009 and cardarine are ppar modulator while andarine is not really suppressive (I used it two years ago with sup3r pct like pct without any problem/rebound)...my question is about timing and dosing

Mattycmoite

Mattycmoite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sr 9009 and cardarine are ppar modulator while andarine is not really suppressive (I used it two years ago with sup3r pct like pct without any problem/rebound)...my question is about timing and dosing
Just dose the S4 every 4-6 hours
Dose the cardarine all preworkout
Sr9009 has very poor bioavailability. Transdermal Epicatechin will do the job just as well.

Nolva 20 20 10 10
Super pct 4 weeks
Ashwaghanda(KSM-66) dosed a.m and p.m will suffice for pct.
You will pretty much keep all the strength but you will get a tad softer being off the S4.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you really need Nolva for these compounds? I thought Nolva was needed only for Osta, RAD, YK, and LGD.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
S4 ideally should have a serm but you will probably survive without. Sr9009 has crazy short half life so dosing 4 or more times a day is best if caps allow.

Mattycmoite

Mattycmoite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Do you really need Nolva for these compounds? I thought Nolva was needed only for Osta, RAD, YK, and LGD.
It's better to be safe and get your body to homeostasis even faster. Use the Cardarine for a couple months at a time if you want/can afford to.

Octop1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Mstem isn’t SR at all tf. MSTEM is a designer steroid. SR has no side effects