Cardarine and peroxisome-activation(long term effect?)

T-Willy

Awards
Hi folks!

I had suffered from chronic -fatigue -syndrom in my 20's till my 40's ( i am 48 now)and managed to became healthy again (to 90%) in the last 5 years.I completely changed my life-style ,did really really!!! a lot support for my GI-health and immunsupport.My bodyfat went from 30% down to 9% (13-skinfold measured).But i think a little bit more can be done..
One of the main problem with CFS is,that not only the mitochondria are blocked,but previously the peroxisomes (long befor the respiratory chain shows symptoms..).So restore function of peroxisomes is crucial to get health back.
Would a cycle of Cardarine have a longer lasting effect on peroxisome-density ...what is your experience with endurance after cycling of cardarine?
My approach would be to do a few short cycles of Cardarine to boost my plateau.
I am also very very fast-twitch because of my aerobe -energy-system was blocked for decades..
My work-capacity is also still not the highest...
Any suggestions?
Thank you very much for your input!

T-Willy

Awards
Any ideas?Who has experience with GW ?How 'bout endurance after coming of GW...who kept at least a part of it?
If so,how much?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, just like Cardarine can help you to train your body to boost its endurance to work (per example) in rep range of 12-16-20, run longer, etc, etc, I think it could help you with your goal if you continue to work in that way and with similar intensity after the cycle.

T-Willy

Awards
Well, just like Cardarine can help you to train your body to boost its endurance to work (per example) in rep range of 12-16-20, run longer, etc, etc, I think it could help you with your goal if you continue to work in that way and with similar intensity after the cycle.
Thank you for your reply!I'll give it a try to see how it works..
The goal in my case is to boost workcapacity,reduce inflammation and to lower the time my body needs to replenish energystores between sets (predominanly anaerobe alactic and lactic) through aerobe pathway.

How would you cycle it? Dosage-wise i would start very conservative because of expecting severe detox-symptoms (Herxheimer-reaction) because of deblocked peroxis and mitochondria...

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Not to hijack your thread, but I feel like this additional question would benefit many..

How many people have seen improved HDL using Cardarine? Whether alongside oral AAS or not?

My HDL has been hovering in the upper 30s...I no longer use an AI with TRT.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you for your reply!I'll give it a try to see how it works..
The goal in my case is to boost workcapacity,reduce inflammation and to lower the time my body needs to replenish energystores between sets (predominanly anaerobe alactic and lactic) through aerobe pathway.

How would you cycle it? Dosage-wise i would start very conservative because of expecting severe detox-symptoms (Herxheimer-reaction) because of deblocked peroxis and mitochondria...
Cardarine sounds perfect for those goals. Well, I run it at 20 mg, you can start with 10 mg, but you'll see it shine at 20 mg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not to hijack your thread, but I feel like this additional question would benefit many..

How many people have seen improved HDL using Cardarine? Whether alongside oral AAS or not?

My HDL has been hovering in the upper 30s...I no longer use an AI with TRT.
Last cycle at the very end HDL was high 20s on methyl tren using 10mg Cardarine and 1g Citrus Bergamot daily, along with my normal everyday health staples. Typically it’s about 10 points lower. My LDL was also around 200, which is usually 20-30 points higher on orals.

Not healthy numbers, but marked improvements vs without. You could take double the Cardarine and citrus bergamot if you can afford it.

Also, add a couple tbsp of olive oil daily.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Last cycle at the very end HDL was high 20s on methyl tren using 10mg Cardarine and 1g Citrus Bergamot daily, along with my normal everyday health staples. Typically it’s about 10 points lower. My LDL was also around 200, which is usually 20-30 points higher on orals.

Not healthy numbers, but marked improvements vs without. You could take double the Cardarine and citrus bergamot if you can afford it.

Also, add a couple tbsp of olive oil daily.
Hyde, where was your HDL before the cycle?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hyde, where was your HDL before the cycle?
9/10/19 - Precycle
HDL: 40
LDL: 130

12/06/19 - Last week of cycle, meet week
HDL: 24
LDL: 194

02/04/20 - 8 weeks post cycle
HDL: 49
LDL: 102

To paint the broader picture, that was a 12 week run of 300mg test, 5 weeks of 30mg Pheraplex up front, 4 weeks of 75mg S4 & 750mcg Mtren peaking, and a LOT of spare 4,19, & epiandro the last 4 weeks. I was pushing 4-5,000 calories daily with fast food or junk every day, soda, ice cream, however I could hold or gain weight, putting on nearly 20lbs. A truly horrific diet for health - I was all in.

Cardarine at 10mg daily the last 10 weeks greatly aided my gym performance, and based on past HDL on some other orals being in the teens without it on cleaner diets, I think probably had positive lipid effects.

Notice that 8 weeks off cycle and eating sensibly, dropping a few lbs had a much larger more sustainable effect on lipids than any magic pill - it’s still only a supplement.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
9/10/19 - Precycle
HDL: 40
LDL: 130

12/06/19 - Last week of cycle, meet week
HDL: 24
LDL: 194

02/04/20 - 8 weeks post cycle
HDL: 49
LDL: 102

To paint the broader picture, that was a 12 week run of 300mg test, 5 weeks of 30mg Pheraplex up front, 4 weeks of 75mg S4 & 750mcg Mtren peaking, and a LOT of spare 4,19, & epiandro the last 4 weeks. I was pushing 4-5,000 calories daily with fast food or junk every day, soda, ice cream, however I could hold or gain weight, putting on nearly 20lbs. A truly horrific diet for health - I was all in.

Cardarine at 10mg daily the last 10 weeks greatly aided my gym performance, and based on past HDL on some other orals being in the teens without it on cleaner diets, I think probably had positive lipid effects.

Notice that 8 weeks off cycle and eating sensibly, dropping a few lbs had a much larger more sustainable effect on lipids than any magic pill - it’s still only a supplement.
Thanks, Hyde

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I eat healthy and supplement with healthy fats. I'm not on any orals and my HDL is 39....not sure why it is so low?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I eat healthy and supplement with healthy fats. I'm not on any orals and my HDL is 39....not sure why it is so low?
Genetics, assuming you are doing some cardio several days per week. Alex Kikel of Beast Fitness Podcast has talked about having like 26 HDL naturally as a young teen, and turns out all of his family has **** lipids. But taking Fishoil and especially adding Citrus Bergamot has raised it a meaningful percentage into the 30s for him. Jarrow Citrus Bergamot at 1g+ daily definitely helped raise mine some the last 6 months. My wife has better lipids naturally and she got up to 96 HDL using it and 12 weeks off Var.

Dante Trudel also suggests 2tbsp ground flax seed 2-3x daily, but I don’t screw with that.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Genetics, assuming you are doing some cardio several days per week. Alex Kikel of Beast Fitness Podcast has talked about having like 26 HDL naturally as a young teen, and turns out all of his family has **** lipids. But taking Fishoil and especially adding Citrus Bergamot has raised it a meaningful percentage into the 30s for him. Jarrow Citrus Bergamot at 1g+ daily definitely helped raise mine some the last 6 months. My wife has better lipids naturally and she got up to 96 HDL using it and 12 weeks off Var.

Dante Trudel also suggests 2tbsp ground flax seed 2-3x daily, but I don’t screw with that.
That's interesting....it was in the 40a but dropped from AI use a while back, and now it cant seem to recover