Cardarine affects blood?

guoshuang

Awards
I’m planning to get a blood test in 3weeks approx, stopped pct but still taking cardarine, when should I stop taking cardarine to make sure the blood work isn’t affected by it?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't think cardarine affects bloodwork like that I could be wrong but it's non hormonal so I'm curious if it even does

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m planning to get a blood test in 3weeks approx, stopped pct but still taking cardarine, when should I stop taking cardarine to make sure the blood work isn’t affected by it?
Nothing about it will show up negative on bloodwork, the only thing it's going to do is make your cholesterol and lipids look better.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Speaking of cardarine I had a question scince I'm using it with clen right now and I love it..I'll be stopping the clen soon and reverse dieting is cardarine something I can stay on long term for the endurance benefits as much as I can stand Tony huge anymore he made the point you could a whike back but I trust the bros on here not him

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
and give you cancer

haha jk, or am I... I really don't know anymore.
Probably would have given people cancer by now with how long it’s been out and doses used by some but we have heard nothing. So…the worry is there but how serious is it in real life? My take is that some of the issues this addresses (obesity, lipids, heart disease) are more likely to kill you than a possible cancer risk of this compound.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
and give you cancer

haha jk, or am I... I really don't know anymore.
There is not a sliver of evidence that carderine causes cancer in humans, but there is evidence that it fights cancer.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Probably would have given people cancer by now with how long it’s been out and doses used by some but we have heard nothing. So…the worry is there but how serious is it in real life? My take is that some of the issues this addresses (obesity, lipids, heart disease) are more likely to kill you than a possible cancer risk of this compound.
It literally has 10+ potentially life saving health benefits, but there's a study showing it causes cancer IN RATS THAT WERE ALREADY PREDISPOSED TO CANCER. And all anyone sees is the word cancer.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ugh.
Same thing, different day.
There's no way of knowing, at this point, if it is giving people Cancer or not.
But there IS evidence that it gave animals Cancer. (That's why they do animal trials).

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Carderine was discovered in 1991, 32 years later and no1 has got cancer or any negative health impacts, you guys should have treated the covid shot with the same fear you put on carderine
How do you know that?
Did you follow al of those people using it?
No. You did not.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How do you know that?
Did you follow al of those people using it?
No. You did not.
Show me 1 single case of cancer. I understand your fear, but it's your fear not mine.

There's zero human evidence

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why do we have to go through this Over and Over and Over?
Same arguments, different day.

If somebody says they know it doesn't cause Cancer in humans .... They're Lying.
At least one side is being honest, and saying they don't know.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also, there's a mile long list of things known to cause cancer in the state of California. I'd bet my children that you all use most the things on that list

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Show me 1 single case of cancer. I understand your fear, but it's your fear not mine.

Show me the human evidence Contrary .
Show me

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Why do we have to go through this Over and Over and Over?
Same arguments, different day.

If somebody says they know it doesn't cause Cancer in humans .... They're Lying.
At least one side is being honest, and saying they don't know.
Your putting words in my mouth, I never said I know for a fact that it doesn't cause cancer. But there is no cases. If you don't like hearing about it then stay out of the conversation.

Your kinda being a dick right now which is throwing me off because I thought we were cool.

I'm not saying anything other then THERE IS NO PROOF IT CAUSES CANCER IN HUMANS. that is all.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also, there's a mile long list of things known to cause cancer in the state of California. I'd bet my children that you all use most the things on that list
So You're saying it Is shown to cause Cancer?
No you Aren't.
Because you Don't Know.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your awfully sensitive today dude. I'm just gonna agree to disagree with you.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Your putting words in my mouth, I never said I know for a fact that it doesn't cause cancer. But there is no cases. If you don't like hearing about it then stay out of the conversation.

Your kinda being a dick right now which is throwing me off because I thought we were cool.

I'm not saying anything other then THERE IS NO PROOF IT CAUSES CANCER IN HUMANS. that is all.
Quit making up fake safety studies, or You stay out of the conversation.
SMH.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Quit making up fake safety studies, or You stay out of the conversation.
SMH.
Wtf are you talking about lol, I didn't make up any study on safety, I didn't say there's any studies saying it's save.

I really hope your day gets better dude, not sure what your problem is but your completely twisting everything I'm saying.

Have a nice day, I'm done with this argument

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wtf are you talking about lol, I didn't make up any study on safety, I didn't say there's any studies saying it's save.

I really hope your day gets better dude, not sure what your problem is but your completely twisting everything I'm saying.

Have a nice day, I'm done with this argument
You're right..... You Weren't talking about a safety study, so you shouldn't treat it like one.
A bunch of unconnected, unwatched, unfollowed. Schmos, taking a gray-market/unapproved drug .... How would we possibly know if they started getting cancer from it?
If they got cancer, they wouldn't even know if Cardarine was the cause. And cancer can come on quickly, or take Years to develop.
Even if someone thought they got cancer from card, who would they report it to?? Certainly not me and you, and they would have no proof.

This conversation has happened way too many times (not just between us). It is Pointless.

But if anyone Ever thinks I'm going to sit back and let others promote the safety of something that (at Best), we definitely don't know to be safe...
Well, that's not going to happen.
Ever.
This isn't about you or I. We both seem currently satisfied with what we believe about Cardarine.
It's about other guys who sometimes (rightly or wrongly) place a lot of value in our opinions.
I don't tell guys not to use it, but I Do tell them to look into it for themselves, because there is some concern there.

Take care Smont.
No hard feelings, man.

But yeah ... My day was better before this Same Old conversation got started Yet Again, for some reason.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This is where I'm going to leave it, I am not promoting the safety of this compound or any compound for that matter because none of these things are safe the word safe should never be used in context with anabolics peptides any of this stuff.

The word safe can go out the window. The only thing I keep repeatedly trying to make a point of is that there is no known cases of carderine causing cancer in a human being. That is it.

For my own personal use, Im "me personally" am not concerned with the possibility of getting cancer from carderine.

And even if there is a possibility of getting cancer from it, we live in a world we are almost everything has a possibility of causing cancer. Hell, we sell sticks of cancer in packs of 20s at every gas station.

If anyone is worried about cancer from this compound, that is a legitimate concern for some ppl, but no1 is promoting safety or telling any of you to use this compound.

Everything has a risk to reward ratio and that ratio is different for every person.

For me personally the rewards outweigh the potential risks here and that again is my personal opinion it is not proof of anything for anyone to take as gospel and run with.

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is where I'm going to leave it, I am not promoting the safety of this compound or any compound for that matter because none of these things are safe the word safe should never be used in context with anabolics peptides any of this stuff.

The word safe can go out the window. The only thing I keep repeatedly trying to make a point of is that there is no known cases of carderine causing cancer in a human being. That is it.

For my own personal use, Im "me personally" am not concerned with the possibility of getting cancer from carderine.

And even if there is a possibility of getting cancer from it, we live in a world we are almost everything has a possibility of causing cancer. Hell, we sell sticks of cancer in packs of 20s at every gas station.

If anyone is worried about cancer from this compound, that is a legitimate concern for some ppl, but no1 is promoting safety or telling any of you to use this compound.

Everything has a risk to reward ratio and that ratio is different for every person.

For me personally the rewards outweigh the potential risks here and that again is my personal opinion it is not proof of anything for anyone to take as gospel and run with.
Also should point out that a lot of new statistics say that almost everyone develops cancer now (usually in the 70/80s range). But you are still more likely to die from heart attack than cancer which surprise cardarine helps fix that.

for everyone, my take is this. There are some great supplements that have anti cancer properties. Take just a few of these cheap things and it reduces your risk (on average). Take them with cardarine and I’m willing to bet it balances you back out to average risk.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also should point out that a lot of new statistics say that almost everyone develops cancer now (usually in the 70/80s range). But you are still more likely to die from heart attack than cancer which surprise cardarine helps fix that.

for everyone, my take is this. There are some great supplements that have anti cancer properties. Take just a few of these cheap things and it reduces your risk (on average). Take them with cardarine and I’m willing to bet it balances you back out to average risk.
You're just guessing, man.
I guess we're just gonna keep this nonsense up.....

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you want to gamble with your Own health .... Feel free. Please don't gamble with others' health.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Cardarine is most likely cancerous in humans, that's why gsk stopped developing it. The mechanism by which ppar-delta agonists contribute to cancer is understood now and it's as applicable in humans as it is in rodents. The rodent studies were not flawed, by the way, they did exactly what they were intended to do which is clearly flag carcinogenesis in drugs prior to human trials.

However, that doesn't mean you will definitely get cancer from cardarine usage or that you shouldn't use it, but you should be aware that there's an element of risk involved rather than bury your head in the sand about it. The truth is there isn't enough known to quantify the risk, only that the risk exists.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
As someone who has done endurance racing at a high level and been through many vo2 and blood lactate tests in a lab setting, I understand how to quantify aerobic output, I've found zero benefit to this drug. The reason why some seem to find it helps is because they likely have some form of metabolic disease, unable to use fat well as an energy source, like diabetics, bodybuilders with very little aerobic capacity, sedentary people, etc. The more aerobically fit you are the less effect it is going to have. I think metformin is a better drug of choice, or maybe even something like berberine, as they are proven safe and effective and work by activating ampk, not just ppar-d directly.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
As someone who has done endurance racing at a high level and been through many vo2 and blood lactate tests in a lab setting, I understand how to quantify aerobic output, I've found zero benefit to this drug. The reason why some seem to find it helps is because they likely have some form of metabolic disease, unable to use fat well as an energy source, like diabetics, bodybuilders with very little aerobic capacity, sedentary people, etc. The more aerobically fit you are the less effect it is going to have. I think metformin is a better drug of choice, or maybe even something like berberine, as they are proven safe and effective and work by activating ampk, not just ppar-d directly.
I don't find it beneficial for endurance purposes that much either.

I use it for a few other reasons and the endurance is a after thought.

But, some ppl do report huge improvements in their endurance, I'm just not one of them

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Would you mind talking about things that have improved your endurance/VO2/Blood lactate tests? A separate thread would be awesome if you wanted to do so. Thank you.

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cardarine is most likely cancerous in humans, that's why gsk stopped developing it. The mechanism by which ppar-delta agonists contribute to cancer is understood now and it's as applicable in humans as it is in rodents. The rodent studies were not flawed, by the way, they did exactly what they were intended to do which is clearly flag carcinogenesis in drugs prior to human trials.

However, that doesn't mean you will definitely get cancer from cardarine usage or that you shouldn't use it, but you should be aware that there's an element of risk involved rather than bury your head in the sand about it. The truth is there isn't enough known to quantify the risk, only that the risk exists.
Found an interesting chart. Seems like results while usually skewed towards causing cancer, are truly all over the place lol

Attachments

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Would you mind talking about things that have improved your endurance/VO2/Blood lactate tests? A separate thread would be awesome if you wanted to do so. Thank you.
Low dose testosterone improved recovery and allowed me to train with more volume, it also increased my strength, and the end result was improved overall endurance and top end power. EPO makes a big improvement in vo2 and threshold power, somewhere in the 5-10% range, but it's hard to manage without your own blood spinner and strong stomach (so you can take out blood when you need to lol).

Supplement wise, I never really found anything to help by any measurable amount. I tried a stack of citrulline, arginine, beta alanine, and creatine for a few months and it was somewhat effective at improving top end power but I never really saw any actual endurance improvement. I've tried a ton of different things that are supposed to activate ampk, buffer lactic acid, etc and they all seemed like snake oil to me.

Corticosteroids can definitely help, and it hurt injecting them. Oral steroids were also positive some days but other days I felt really slow, it was hit or miss for me. Pseudoephedrine and bronchodilators can help if you like the stimulant effect, as can other focus type drugs like provigil/modafinil. Caffeine is HUGE if you can go a month or two without any stims pre-race, but for a daily use enhancer it's not great. Pretty much any stims are not good if you use them every day.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Carderine was discovered in 1991, 32 years later and no1 has got cancer or any negative health impacts, you guys should have treated the covid shot with the same fear you put on carderine
I was joking because of all those cancer posts we used to get, I love the stuff

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Low dose testosterone improved recovery and allowed me to train with more volume, it also increased my strength, and the end result was improved overall endurance and top end power. EPO makes a big improvement in vo2 and threshold power, somewhere in the 5-10% range, but it's hard to manage without your own blood spinner and strong stomach (so you can take out blood when you need to lol).

Supplement wise, I never really found anything to help by any measurable amount. I tried a stack of citrulline, arginine, beta alanine, and creatine for a few months and it was somewhat effective at improving top end power but I never really saw any actual endurance improvement. I've tried a ton of different things that are supposed to activate ampk, buffer lactic acid, etc and they all seemed like snake oil to me.

Corticosteroids can definitely help, and it hurt injecting them. Oral steroids were also positive some days but other days I felt really slow, it was hit or miss for me. Pseudoephedrine and bronchodilators can help if you like the stimulant effect, as can other focus type drugs like provigil/modafinil. Caffeine is HUGE if you can go a month or two without any stims pre-race, but for a daily use enhancer it's not great. Pretty much any stims are not good if you use them every day.
Peppermint oil always helped my endurance pretty noticeably. A drop or two of essential oil in the water bottle is all it took.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Peppermint oil always helped my endurance pretty noticeably. A drop or two of essential oil in the water bottle is all it took.
I use these on my long runs:

Convenient, pocket-sized nasal inhaler. Aromatic vapors are present for a minimum of 3 months after first use. Keep container tightly closed to preserve freshness. For individual use only, since the use of this nasal inhaler by more than one person may spread infection.

Use During Pregnancy: Although many expectant mothers have found great relief using the Olbas inhaler, we suggest you check with your doctor first before using any product during pregnancy.

All Natural Formula: Menthol, Oils of Peppermint, Cajeput and Eucalyptol.

You could also use the Vicks one with L-meth in it but I'm going to save that for RACE DAY! jk

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I use these on my long runs:
View attachment 225771
Convenient, pocket-sized nasal inhaler. Aromatic vapors are present for a minimum of 3 months after first use. Keep container tightly closed to preserve freshness. For individual use only, since the use of this nasal inhaler by more than one person may spread infection.

Use During Pregnancy: Although many expectant mothers have found great relief using the Olbas inhaler, we suggest you check with your doctor first before using any product during pregnancy.

All Natural Formula: Menthol, Oils of Peppermint, Cajeput and Eucalyptol.

You could also use the Vicks one with L-meth in it but I'm going to save that for RACE DAY! jk
I have used that or something similar. But something about actually drinking the peppermint oil has a more intense effect. I found a study once where they used rugby players and after 10 days of drinking the one drop of peppermint oil a day, their exercise time to exhaustion increased like 56% or something ridiculous. Always found it interesting because they were already athletes at start of the study. I never do any type of long cardio without peppermint oil in my bottle now

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have used that or something similar. But something about actually drinking the peppermint oil has a more intense effect. I found a study once where they used rugby players and after 10 days of drinking the one drop of peppermint oil a day, their exercise time to exhaustion increased like 56% or something ridiculous. Always found it interesting because they were already athletes at start of the study. I never do any type of long cardio without peppermint oil in my bottle now
Are you using the essential oil or a food grade peppermint oil for culinary use?

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are you using the essential oil or a food grade peppermint oil for culinary use?
Essential oil. (Yes I know the bottle says not for internal use and never had any issues nor have my friends)

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

you have absolutely NO way to know if its given anybody cancer or not! mr knowitall smdh

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
you have absolutely NO way to know if its given anybody cancer or not! mr knowitall smdh
Plus how long has cardarine really been used by the bodybuilding community now? Like 15 years maybe? Yes, it's been around longer than that but in a laboratory setting - the general public didn't have access to cardarine in the 90's. That's not long enough to see any repercussions of cancer risk, and we're still talking about a fairly small demographic of users.

It took decades before things like mercury and asbestos were found to cause cancer, decades after people were exposed. Given we understand the mechanism for how ppar-delta agonists promote cancer cell survival now, it's certainly possible that there are cardarine users currently that are going to get cancer as a result 20 or 30 years down the line.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Themntgoathunter

Awards
Hello every one new to the forums here I just wanted to say iv been on cardarine for 12 weeks and had my blood work done and it did in fact help with my bad cholesterol it lowered it by a decent amount all other markers were amazing and spot on.

ReformedNerd

Awards
Hello every one new to the forums here I just wanted to say iv been on cardarine for 12 weeks and had my blood work done and it did in fact help with my bad cholesterol it lowered it by a decent amount all other markers were amazing and spot on.
Define a decent amount

Themntgoathunter

Awards
Define a decent amount
It brought it down 125 points over thr high end to putting me smack dab where I should be im also in the process of coming off a 2 year keto and going back to a low fat high protien moderate carb diet all extremely clean , I don't drink don't smoke , not gonna lie 1s or 2 times a month ill vape a bit of weed but mainly only do it during the spring and summer months while rucking prepping for my mnt goat hunts.

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It brought it down 125 points over thr high end to putting me smack dab where I should be im also in the process of coming off a 2 year keto and going back to a low fat high protien moderate carb diet all extremely clean , I don't drink don't smoke , not gonna lie 1s or 2 times a month ill vape a bit of weed but mainly only do it during the spring and summer months while rucking prepping for my mnt goat hunts.
See people will say ahhh cancer might get ya in 40 years but that ldl will get ya in 10 or 15. So if a 40 year old takes it, do you worry about cancer at 80 or heart attack at 65? Priorities

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Out of curiosity, does anyone know of another substance that increases nearly all health markers and also causes cancer eventually? Almost doesn’t seem to make sense