Carb + EAA All-In-One

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anything new in the carb + EAA world that I may have missed? I’m aware of Granite’s product and Leg Day from NutraBio.

Yes, an option is to just buy both individually and mix, but wanted to see what’s around for all-in-one products. I’ve previously enjoyed Intra Blast + HBCD from Nutrabio, as well as Synthegen + Hexagen from Morphogen.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I quit looking because the prices have just got crazy on these things. Companies can't make any money selling them at reasonable prices these days. At least not any Ive seen lately.

If you come across any that are dosed properly and under $2 per serving let me know

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
10gm eaa/30gm carbs and under $2 serving is what I would consider a good dose/good price.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
10gm eaa/30gm carbs and under $2 serving is what I would consider a good dose/good price.
I’m not a fan of much gaspari products but glycophase is pretty nice for carbs/hydration

25g of hbcd .. $35 for 30servings and if can find bulk eaa I think would be a nice mix

Or maybe same flavor of some of bogo deals on eaa from m&s + glyco will give u good results imo

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you tired Karbolyn over HBCD? I highly prefer it

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Apollon over the top is loaded but expensive. Has everything you need then some

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Excellent profile. Hadn’t heard of this brand. But I like the licensed ingredients they use. And I could also get away with 1 scoop for my body weight. $90 for 40 servings so $2.25/serving.

Thanks for sharing!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah one thing about them is they don't cheap out and load/overload it with stuff

looking through formula, impressive for sure but don't think i would ever run it unless i find a 50-65% off deal lol

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
yeah one thing about them is they don't cheap out and load/overload it with stuff

looking through formula, impressive for sure but don't think i would ever run it unless i find a 50-65% off deal lol
Given the ingredients and dosages along with the amount of licensed ingredients they use, I’d be highly skeptical if their products weren’t ridiculously pricey. Probably gives me more confidence in them as a brand haha

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Given the ingredients and dosages along with the amount of licensed ingredients they use, I’d be highly skeptical if their products weren’t ridiculously pricey. Probably gives me more confidence in them as a brand haha
haha i def trust the brand .. i think creator/partner robert from old price plow is a great guy and knows his stuff when it comes to supplements.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The names of the products alone is enough to make me trust them. Anyone who loves 80s and 90s action movies enough to name the supplements after them cant be bad!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Core Nutritionals
INTRA
MAP: 59.99/25 servings

Not a pure HBCD but does have the extra BA(3.2g), glycersize(2g) and peak ATP..........

Karboload from true nutrition is a carb worth trying if you have not. It works just as good for me as HBCD. Combine with Rule1 EAA or Mutant GEARR and you are under $2.00 a serving.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
^^^ Yea I'm running karboload, 4g glycerpump and a scoop of EAA's most days. The TN True EAA is really nice too.

Pretty happy with this. It def makes long sessions easier than without.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What difference do you notice?
I have used both extensively, and I have noticed that both provide a similar outcome in terms of performance, but for whatever reason I just like the way Karbolyn mixes and "sits" on the stomach pre and during training. I feel like HBCD is very syrupy / overly sweet and also can sit on the stomach kind of heavy. Karbolyn is "lighter" tasting to me, and doesn't sit as heavy. That is about it Having used both enough Id always go with Karbolyn over HBCD in the future. Keep in mind that is a

with most nutrient-driving supplements you should drink about half of the concoction on the way to the gym, and be finished with the drink around the 40/45/50% mark of your training. Most guys still have 30% of their intra-drink left when they are done training, that misses the mark and is a waste.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
HBCD is the GOAT! It's the "creatine of carb powders" as i call it. Just be sure to use adequate water to dilute it well

It really shines as pre and intra mixed with the typical intra goodies.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
HBCD is the GOAT! It's the "creatine of carb powders" as i call it. Just be sure to use adequate water to dilute it well

It really shines as pre and intra mixed with the typical intra goodies.
agree 100% me and SNS have had multiple discussions about it .. my fav carb source as well.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
HBCD is my go to as well. Ive tried to be loyal to my Swedish brothers and sisters by using Vitargo. But it just doesnt mix well at all. Anyone else remember when Waxy Maize hit the scene? Talk about not mixing well and it tasted like chalk.

As for Intra i like to mix my own:

30g HBCD
15g Peptopro
2g Electrolytes
5g Creatine
5g Glutamine
1g Taurine
3g Beta-Alanine

Last edited:
aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m pretty lucky that regular Gatorade powder (sugar + dextrose) doesn’t cause GI issues for me, so I’ll probably just go with that + an EAA powder or splurge a bit and go with Core’s Intra

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
@sns8778 do you have any interest in putting out a carb + EAA product? Something around the $2.00 serving range. Understood if it’s just not a big enough market/small margins on these type of products.

We’re all still waiting patiently on the Ergogenic all-in-one How’s the flavored-powder based supply chain looking from your side? Everything still pretty pushed out?

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you tired Karbolyn over HBCD? I highly prefer it
I have used both extensively, and I have noticed that both provide a similar outcome in terms of performance, but for whatever reason I just like the way Karbolyn mixes and "sits" on the stomach pre and during training. I feel like HBCD is very syrupy / overly sweet and also can sit on the stomach kind of heavy. Karbolyn is "lighter" tasting to me, and doesn't sit as heavy. That is about it Having used both enough Id always go with Karbolyn over HBCD in the future. Keep in mind that is a

with most nutrient-driving supplements you should drink about half of the concoction on the way to the gym, and be finished with the drink around the 40/45/50% mark of your training. Most guys still have 30% of their intra-drink left when they are done training, that misses the mark and is a waste.
Solid info, I will try it. Thx for the heads up about when to start drinking it. I was THAT guy this am, a few sips left as I finished my workout.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 do you have any interest in putting out a carb + EAA product? Something around the $2.00 serving range. Understood if it’s just not a big enough market/small margins on these type of products.

We’re all still waiting patiently on the Ergogenic all-in-one How’s the flavored-powder based supply chain looking from your side? Everything still pretty pushed out?
The flavored powder supply chain side is still pretty long lead times. We have a good situation with a cm that will help us with that in the future but its a matter of getting flavor samples matched. As far as the daily use ergogenic, the delay on that is/was simply that so many of the ingredient prices went up or were unavailable that it just wasn't a good time to do it. It'll still happen but I'm not providing ETA's on anything anymore bc people complain too much and aren't understanding of the things that can happen to affect and change the ETA's.

I have a tentative formula for a what I feel like is a very good comprehensive Intra. If we do it, we will likely do a carb version and a carb free version just because some people do not want carbs in one. My personal carb preference is HBCP/Clusterdextrin bc that's what works best for me but for the product I'm thinking an HBCD/Carb10 mix most likely. I'm open to input and suggestions but those seem to be the most popular.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The flavored powder supply chain side is still pretty long lead times. We have a good situation with a cm that will help us with that in the future but its a matter of getting flavor samples matched. As far as the daily use ergogenic, the delay on that is/was simply that so many of the ingredient prices went up or were unavailable that it just wasn't a good time to do it. It'll still happen but I'm not providing ETA's on anything anymore bc people complain too much and aren't understanding of the things that can happen to affect and change the ETA's.

I have a tentative formula for a what I feel like is a very good comprehensive Intra. If we do it, we will likely do a carb version and a carb free version just because some people do not want carbs in one. My personal carb preference is HBCP/Clusterdextrin bc that's what works best for me but for the product I'm thinking an HBCD/Carb10 mix most likely. I'm open to input and suggestions but those seem to be the most popular.
I’d ditch my own intra blend for a SNS blend in a heartbeat

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How about something like 5% All day you may but with a SNS twist on it?
Thank you for the suggestion. I just looked theirs up and took a closer look at it. The idea that I have incorporates a few of the things that are in that but overall its a lot more comprehensive .

Thought wise, I had a few different ideas on a product like this so there's a possibility of seeing one version under CEL and one version under SNS as well.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'd love to hear your ideas for what you'd like in an Intra.
Not directed to me, but…

20g HBCD
5g D-Ribose
Electrolyte blend (300-400mg sodium, 200mg potassium, 100mg phosphorus, 50mg magnesium) - would be cool if they were Albion, Calci-K, TRAACS, etc.

EAA blend led by 3.5g Leucine
HICA at 1.5g or HMB at 3g
LCLT at 2g
Ornithine at 2g or Ornithine L-Asparate
Taurine at 2g
Lemon Verbena (as Recoverben) at 400mg
Senactiv at 50mg
AstraGin at 50mg
elevATP at 150mg
Peak02 at 2g
Betaine Anhydrous at 2.5g

Although this wouldn’t be cheap at all

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not directed to me, but…

20g HBCD
5g D-Ribose
Electrolyte blend (300-400mg sodium, 200mg potassium, 100mg phosphorus, 50mg magnesium) - would be cool if they were Albion, Calci-K, TRAACS, etc.

LCLT at 2g
Taurine at 2g
Senactiv at 50mg
AstraGin at 50mg
elevATP at 150mg
Peak02 at 2g

As long as you don't mind $3/serving lol

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
However I also think Steve should put out a “premium” line at SNS that’s just a few products that are ridiculously loaded with a price tag that is just as loaded

Product 1: The intra we’re discussing
Product 2: The every day Ergogine
Product 3: Some health elixir (or even a packet of pills) that’s a comprehensive multi with bio available vitamins/minerals + EPA/DHA in triglyceride form + curcumin matrix with a couple different types + a longevity matrix with fistein, NMN, blueberry extract, Telos95, etc (maybe not Telos95 given the price tag alone haha)

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not directed to me, but…

20g HBCD
5g D-Ribose

LCLT at 2g
Taurine at 2g
Senactiv at 50mg
AstraGin at 50mg
elevATP at 150mg
Peak02 at 2g

However I also think Steve should put out a “premium” line at SNS that’s just a few products that are ridiculously loaded with a price tag that is just as loaded

Product 3: Some health elixir (or even a packet of pills) that’s a comprehensive multi with bio available vitamins/minerals + EPA/DHA in triglyceride form + curcumin matrix with a couple different types + a longevity matrix with fistein, NMN, blueberry extract, Telos95, etc (maybe not Telos95 given the price tag alone haha)
Repost that here as well, lets give him something to ponder on!

Tell Us What You Would Like to See From SNS & CEL (2022 Edition) - AnabolicMinds.com

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd love to hear your ideas for what you'd like in an Intra.
You know, we had talked about this in another thread a while back. Because I distinctly remember you saying that majority of consumers would want no carbs. I'll have to dig back through and try to find everyone's ideas. But I'd be all for an SNS EAA+HBCD+electrolytes and a few other goodies, peak02 and maybe cordyceps could be good inclusions!

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
While I think there are benefits to Peak O2, I don't think of it as a peri-workout ingredient. I think of it as more a saturation and systemic ingredient, while I like intras to be immediate energy and recovery focused. Also, for something I'll be drinking throughout a training session, I put a little more importance on flavor and I think PO2 would be particularly challenging in that regard.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
While I think there are benefits to Peak O2, I don't think of it as a peri-workout ingredient. I think of it as more a saturation and systemic ingredient, while I like intras to be immediate energy and recovery focused. Also, for something I'll be drinking throughout a training session, I put a little more importance on flavor and I think PO2 would be particularly challenging in that regard.
Excellent points. Not a super enjoyable flavor to sip on. Best used in an ergogenic product that works similarly regarding saturation (Creatine, Beta Alanine, Betaine, etc.)

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I heard you gotta load Peak02 and take it daily to get the benefits. So I don't think it really makes sense in an intra (plus the taste). Could always add it on your own.

SNS Peak02 caps need restocked everywhere too...

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe it's just me, but my intra aminos are the one thing I use consistently every workout and honestly don't switch up. And I might be the oddball here (doubt it though with the AM crowd), but I workout 6 days a week whether weights or cardio. So it's the closest thing I would have to daily use.

But I do see the flavoring thing coming into play perhaps. Again, just depends on which audience Steve's going for!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I like the idea/thought process behind this.

Kind of like a monthly comprehensive stack idea that you could save money on with a subscription service for.

We will likely do a multi at some point next year. I have some good unique ideas for one but there are a lot of things that I want to bring out first.

We will be launching Elite Curcumin within the next 2 weeks. It's already here and is a very unique high end Curcumin product that is different from anything else available.

On the longevity subject, I've considered doing an actual sub-line of SNS for the longevity/anti-aging market and doing some single ingredients and also a couple very comprehensive formulas. I started a thread on it last year here but didn't get a lot of interest it didn't seem like.

Telos95 you say? ;)

On a serious note, I mentioned Telos95 a couple of times last year and it didn't seem like many were interested. I think it has a lot of potential myself.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You know, we had talked about this in another thread a while back. Because I distinctly remember you saying that majority of consumers would want no carbs. I'll have to dig back through and try to find everyone's ideas. But I'd be all for an SNS EAA+HBCD+electrolytes and a few other goodies, peak02 and maybe cordyceps could be good inclusions!
Thanks. I'm definitely open to ideas.

And yeah, most people in the general market wouldn't want carbs so we'd likely do a carb version and a carb free version if we do one.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I heard you gotta load Peak02 and take it daily to get the benefits. So I don't think it really makes sense in an intra (plus the taste). Could always add it on your own.

SNS Peak02 caps need restocked everywhere too...
I wouldn't say you necessarily need to load on it but it is best taken daily imo.

We'll get PEAK02 caps back in stock as soon as possible. The branded ingredient company was out of the raw material for awhile so when that happens, there's unfortunately nothing that we can do about it. But we do have the raws in now and its in the production lineup.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maybe it's just me, but my intra aminos are the one thing I use consistently every workout and honestly don't switch up. And I might be the oddball here (doubt it though with the AM crowd), but I workout 6 days a week whether weights or cardio. So it's the closest thing I would have to daily use.

But I do see the flavoring thing coming into play perhaps. Again, just depends on which audience Steve's going for!
I could make an argument to put it in there or put it in the Daily ergogenic. But the daily ergogenic is kind of the same boat in that for something people would use daily, flavor is going to be extremely important I think.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I could make an argument to put it in there or put it in the Daily ergogenic. But the daily ergogenic is kind of the same boat in that for something people would use daily, flavor is going to be extremely important I think.
Agreed. Unfortunately for us, you have to think about the wider audience. Glad you offer it as a standalone.

C-O-P never really took off in popularity as an acute supplement it seems.

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Even though PEAKO2 looks cool on the ingredient panel of performance supplements (heck, I just reordered a pre which uses it), I think SNS gets it right with its single ingredient, capped method. Economic, effective and bypasses the flavoring issue. Also, it gives the consumer the most options as far as dosage, timing, etc.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@aaronuconn have you seen this one from Apollon? HBCD, EAA, Peak02, elevATP, and electrolytes. Plus some other stuff. This might be one I pick up to give a whirl. Although I know Apollon pricing is premium and you were looking for something originally less pricey in your post.
unnamed-3_3f17285a-0aa4-4986-8d3e-d8c5ddd4ade9_1080x.jpeg

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
@aaronuconn have you seen this one from Apollon? HBCD, EAA, Peak02, elevATP, and electrolytes. Plus some other stuff. This might be one I pick up to give a whirl. Although I know Apollon pricing is premium and you were looking for something originally less pricey in your post. View attachment 219059
That was mentioned above as well. Fantastic profile.

Pricing was mentioned by someone else. I was just interested in what’s out there nowadays

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@aaronuconn - saw PP posted this deal` ..its from their offical site so can google .. unsure we can post it here.

On sale for $57/30 servings