Capsule rHGH

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Anybody heard of these? There is a fairly large source carrying these and supposedly they are real rHGH in a capsule. Cant really find any information on them, but I did find this article talking about the delivery method that I assume is used in them.

http://www.inpharma.com/news/news-NG.asp?n=26664-emisphere-tech-aids

According to the article 300ius of insulin with this delivery system is equivalent to roughly 15iu's of injectable insulin. Thats a 5% absorbtion and if its similar for gh, it sounds expensive.

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Looks like this is legit, I have found quite a bit of information on it. But everything I read says its all in the works, and I presume not produced by anybody (including outside of the U.S.).

There is a good bit of info, just googling eligen oral protein delivery or eligen oral rHGH gives quite a few hits...

http://www.drugdeliverytech.com/cgi-bin/articles.cgi?idArticle=145

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sounds interesting, have you spoked to anyone who's used it from this fairly large source? How is it cost wise compared to regular HGH?

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
He hasn't gotten back to me on the price yet, I am curious to see what the price is too. If absorbtion is low (which I assume it is) then its got to be expensive to run a comparable dose to the injectable...but we shall see.

I have a couple threads on different boards asking, but nothing so far.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Interesting... recently I've been notified by a source of mine that an oral hgh became available being marketed to the professional athelete... at the time, I didn't pay much attention other then mild fasination, as I was more interested in the igf and hgh quotes at the time.

but now I assume we are talking about the same thing...

So now I'm curious... (as to price, and effecacy of the product).

I want to read everything and everything you've got... :D

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Yeah we are talking about the same source. But my hangup is that the technology that allows this that I am coming across really hasn't been finalized yet...or at least as much as I can tell it hasn't. That doesn't neccessarily mean that the same technology wasn't replicated or released to certain countries other than the US...but I am still hesitant. I will know about price and such in a couple weeks. If it isn't too much I may just try some out...we shall see.

I will see what else I can dig up for you, but the stuff i have posted gives the basic rundown of how it works and its efficiency.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/11-10-2005/0004213047&EDATE=

http://www.drugresearcher.com/news/ng.asp?id=54975-novartis-plans-oral

At the end of that second article it does mention something about generics being developed, but at what they believe is a less than premium quality and at a premium price. Of course this could also be information being handed out by emisphere and novartis to try and corner the market.

Look over emisphere's and novartis's entire site, there is quite a bit of info.

www.emisphere.com
www.novartis.com

keith1569

Awards
ya bro i saw that to..oral hgh seems quite interesting..feedback from someone who has used it would be great..

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Well I doubt anyone has actually used it yet. I am pretty sure that it is very new. I am gonna give it a run if its not any more expensive than injectable rHGH...we shall see.

Teegunn

Awards
Very interesting thread. However, I will remain skeptical until I hear some real world testimonials about "oral gh". But it sure would be nice if it works anywhere nearly as well as injectable GH.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
information is slow to become available... Apparently someone important is on holidays until Feb 6th.. :p

But I did manage to find out there is 60iu's per 50 caps. Price as yet... unknown.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
And somehow I figure its not 3-6 ius per day 5 on 2 off!!!! It could be 30ius per day oral.

Mr.50

information is slow to become available... Apparently someone important is on holidays until Feb 6th.. :p

But I did manage to find out there is 60iu's per 50 caps. Price as yet... unknown.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Exactly, thats my big concern...absorbtion.

Sucks that the big festival is right now when we are trying to get all this straight...me and my impatient self. :rolleyes:

I let you know if I come across any more info.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
okay new info...

"45 capsules in a bottle.

mainly 60iu/ 45 capsules.

and it's mainly used for over 50 ages people. it's very effective
and take oral use very very long time/ based on personal condition.
human should take 2 to 7 capsules per day. and it has clear effect
on anti-ages. coz they provide capsules to shanghai and beijing
government . especially for the aged officers."

I got pricing too... But I can't really say what that would be exactly. But it's fair to assume 60-100 USD per bottle in the north american market, depending on amount purchased.. etc..

SO crunch some numbers, and figure out if you think it might be worth it.

Anyway, someone get some and start a log already? lol

peace

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So about $60-$100 per 6 days.
okay new info...

"45 capsules in a bottle.

mainly 60iu/ 45 capsules.

and it's mainly used for over 50 ages people. it's very effective
and take oral use very very long time/ based on personal condition.
human should take 2 to 7 capsules per day. and it has clear effect
on anti-ages. coz they provide capsules to shanghai and beijing
government . especially for the aged officers."

I got pricing too... But I can't really say what that would be exactly. But it's fair to assume 60-100 USD per bottle in the north american market, depending on amount purchased.. etc..

SO crunch some numbers, and figure out if you think it might be worth it.

Anyway, someone get some and start a log already? lol

peace

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So about $60-$100 per 6 days.
I'm just guessing... different UG labs, demand different levels of profit.. 60 dollars would be the low end and based on a large order of 10 bottles, smaller orders would most definately cost more then that... but if you knew where to get it direct, obviously it's cheaper then that.

Then it all depends on your dosing.

A very knowledgle world class powerlifter(with nearly 30 years experience) told me just yesterday, for him personally he never noticed a difference between 3iu and 10iu's.. So it all depends what works for you.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Did he not notice the difference between 3ius and 10ius of inj GH?

I'm just guessing... different UG labs, demand different levels of profit.. 60 dollars would be the low end... but if you knew where to get it direct, obviously it's cheaper then that.

Then it all depends on your dosing.

A very knowledgle world class powerlifter(with nearly 30 years experience) told me just yesterday, for him personally he never noticed a difference between 3iu and 10iu's.. So it all depends what works for you.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Did he not notice the difference between 3ius and 10ius of inj GH?
Nope, he said he didn't notice any difference at all.. with all the same sides at either dose. Everyone is different though.

EDIT: were talking injectible version here.. just in case someone thought it was the capsules. capsule absorbtion is still something i don't have answers on.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That is interesting.

Nope, he said he didn't notice any difference at all.. with all the same sides at either dose. Everyone is different though.

EDIT: were talking injectible version here.. just in case someone thought it was the capsules. capsule absorbtion is still something i don't have answers on.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
nah, think I am just going to go with reg. old inj.

I was going to try the easy way out, but I don't see it being worth it. If it is even proven to work