Capping research chems

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I don't know where the F to put this, so it's going here.

Basically, I'm tired of syringe drawing my research chems every night. I'm thinking to cap some for the week ahead say on a Sunday. Has anyone ever capped them with a positive result? I'm thinking a gel cap kit, but I'm not sure how they work and if they are water tight etc? Plus the spicy sh*t these research companies put in their chems might eat thru the gel cap over time. Thoughts?

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
I cap mine in gel caps. But i just do it right before I take it to combat the awful taste. The place I use suspends the chems in some kind of alcohol solution and I think it would eat through the gel cap relatively quickly. I have held one in my hand for a while after capping to see if it would eat through, but after about 10 minutes i got bored and just took it.

Sorry I cant be more help.

In my opinion, liquid in a gel cap wont work for storage. Those caps are meant for powders.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here and I agree with all u said

I cap mine in gel caps. But i just do it right before I take it to combat the awful taste. The place I use suspends the chems in some kind of alcohol solution and I think it would eat through the gel cap relatively quickly. I have held one in my hand for a while after capping to see if it would eat through, but after about 10 minutes i got bored and just took it.

Sorry I cant be more help.

In my opinion, liquid in a gel cap wont work for storage. Those caps are meant for powders.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what kind of animals are you doing your research on that could injest capsules?

I just mix my rats stuff in with some juice.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
subbed. I'd love to hear someone with a good solution to this. It would be extremely nice to be able to cap research chems.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
real men pour their research chems in a afrin nasal spray bottle and snort is up.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Liftnfire33

Awards
if you dont mind me asking where'd you get your research chems i know you cant post in thread but a pm would be greatly appreciated, im having a hard time finding a trustworthy site

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Not an answer, but why not just buy an eye dropper, you should be able to find one with ml measure on it:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Flents-Eye-and-Ear-Medicine-Droppers-2-ct/10315891
Well, for me at least, the huge advantage would be the portability you would get out of capping. It's somewhat awkward and really not very advisable to bring a bottle and carry it around with you all day, or leave it in your car where it gets 100 degrees and sits in there all day. I split my t3 dosages up multiple times throughout the day, so it would be sweeeeet if I could cap research chem t3.

Liftnfire33

Awards
since you guys all seem to be using research chems can anyone tell me how to dose Tamoxifen Citrate after a h drol cycle
dont mean to hijack the tread =/ just seems like theres some smart people looking at this thread

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
since you guys all seem to be using research chems can anyone tell me how to dose Tamoxifen Citrate after a h drol cycle
dont mean to hijack the tread =/ just seems like theres some smart people looking at this thread
Take 20/20/20/20 and you should be good. Might want to add some kind of test booster or cort blocker as well. Up to you. Use the search function or look around in the PCT section for more detailed advice.

Liftnfire33

Awards
thanks alot bro! but i should of been a little more specific about my question im planning on getting liquid tamox...seeing that thats the only thing i think i'll be able to get my hands on

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Well, for me at least, the huge advantage would be the portability you would get out of capping. It's somewhat awkward and really not very advisable to bring a bottle and carry it around with you all day, or leave it in your car where it gets 100 degrees and sits in there all day. I split my t3 dosages up multiple times throughout the day, so it would be sweeeeet if I could cap research chem t3.

Well if thats your goal, I mean the theory is simple, get yourself some caps from Nutraplanet::

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/now-foods/triple-000-gel-caps-200-empty-caps.html

Open the gel capsules, fill the small side(the larger slides over smaller) use an eyedropper to fill the smaller portion of the capsule with the liquid, Close the two halves of the capsule. I linked size 000 because 00 wont even give you a full ml, Im not sure of the dosages your dealing with. You will have to experiment, first I would make only about 3 caps and leave them on a plate or in a bowl for a couple of days without touching them, see if they start to break down at all, after that, take those same 3 caps, put them in a ziplock bag, and jostle them around a bit, shake them up. put them in your pocket for an hour, etc. see if they leak at all after that. If everything is good, then I would say your all set to start capping your liquids.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Well if thats your goal, I mean the theory is simple, get yourself some caps from Nutraplanet::

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/now-foods/triple-000-gel-caps-200-empty-caps.html

Open the gel capsules, fill the small side(the larger slides over smaller) use an eyedropper to fill the smaller portion of the capsule with the liquid, Close the two halves of the capsule. I linked size 000 because 00 wont even give you a full ml, Im not sure of the dosages your dealing with. You will have to experiment, first I would make only about 3 caps and leave them on a plate or in a bowl for a couple of days without touching them, see if they start to break down at all, after that, take those same 3 caps, put them in a ziplock bag, and jostle them around a bit, shake them up. put them in your pocket for an hour, etc. see if they leak at all after that. If everything is good, then I would say your all set to start capping your liquids.
good stuff bro! Next time I put an order in with nutra I'll pick a package of these up, I mean it doesn't hurt to try

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 11
Bmac63095 Training Forum 24
MidwestBeast Supplement Auction 1
StayinHeavy Anabolics 10
brundel Anabolics 33