Capped torem dosage

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Hey, I just got some torem in the mail for some research I'm doing on the animals. It's dosed at 60 mg per capsule but most of the dosing schedules I've seen involve a taper from 120 to 90 to 60 to 30. I think there's filler in the caps, so I can't really assure consistent dosing if I try to break them up, can I?

I have liquid and capped clomid on hand, I've also got liquid letro, anastrazole, and nolva. What do you think, should I go 120 for a few days then drop to 60 for the rest and add in some clomid or something else?

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Btw, the animals are coming off a 6 weeker of trenazone plus stanodrol and 4-ad (added in a little dermacrine and cut down on the 4-ad from 4 tabs to 2 past few days because they were looking a bit bloated).

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
The half life of torem is 5 days. Correct me if I am wrong anyone, but couldnt you just run 60mg eod for 30mg dosage.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
You would have 87% of the original dose the day after consumption. According to the formula for half lives 100/(2^n) and 1 day being 1/5 of the half life.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Sounds solid.

ManBeast

srblan

Awards
  • Established
So what do you think, 120 for 3 days, 60 every day for a few weeks then 60 EOD for the last week?

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
So what do you think, 120 for 3 days, 60 every day for a few weeks then 60 EOD for the last week?
That will work fine. Or as a way to approximate the 120 to 90/60/60/30.

Day 1 - 3: 120 mg

Then the following days simulate 90 mg every day.
Day 4: 60 mg
Day 5: 120 mg
Day 6: 60 mg
Day 7: 120 mg

Then it's back to 60 mg every day.
Weeks 2 and 3: 60 mg every day.

Then to simulate 30 mg every day.
Week 4: 60 mg EOD.

That right there is what we like to call bro-pharmacokinetics. FTW!

srblan

Awards
  • Established
That will work fine. Or as a way to approximate the 120 to 90/60/60/30.

Day 1 - 3: 120 mg

Then the following days simulate 90 mg every day.
Day 4: 60 mg
Day 5: 120 mg
Day 6: 60 mg
Day 7: 120 mg

Then it's back to 60 mg every day.
Weeks 2 and 3: 60 mg every day.

Then to simulate 30 mg every day.
Week 4: 60 mg EOD.

That right there is what we like to call bro-pharmacokinetics. FTW!
Yeah, I thought about the 90 as well, but I think given the long half life I'm probably good at 60 unless anyone has any major objections. Thanks for the help!

Lol, pharmbrokinetics ftw!

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Yeah, I thought about the 90 as well, but I think given the long half life I'm probably good at 60 unless anyone has any major objections. Thanks for the help!

Lol, pharmbrokinetics ftw!
Yea you're probably just fine at 60. It's not like your lab gorillas are coming off a 20 week cycle or something lol. Should be totally fine.

And f.uck yes for "pharmabrokinetics."