Can't Walk PIP

texxurr

Awards
Hey, just been lurking here for a while, my first cycle I ran Test E and dbol for 5 weeks but had to cut it short on test bc of family problems.
Have injected subq with peptides and 10 injections intramuscular with Test E. Never ran into problems.

This cycle I am running:
Test P 300mg
Tren A 300mg
Mast P 300mg

The problem is, that these are all short esters and stuffed into the same vial. 100mg of Test, Tren and Mast per ml, which until my first injection I didn't really think of as such a big deal. But holy ****, the PIP is insane running 1ml EOD.

Should I run .5ml ED instead or should I just thug it out whilst my somewhat virgin muscles r getting used to it. I've been hobbling around for the last 5 days

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Like @Smont said. Don't buy blends. Get them separately and not sure how much carrier oil plays a role. But, I believe it does to some extend.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Blends are always extremely prone to pip.. there’s a reason they all come separately in dosage of 100mg/ml because these esters will have pip at higher concentration per ml.. now you put 3 of em together lol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Basically things like prop and ace come in 50-100mg concentrations, sometimes 150, because that's about all 1ml can handle.

Now you got this product that's 300mg/ml with short esters. The amount of solvents has to be rediculous.

Long ester test, eq and deca can all very easily go into 300mg/ml

Things like enth and cyp have a upper limit of 300 but it still works.

But short esters over 150 and long esters over 300 are a no no unless you want a bunch of solvents injected into your body.

Eq is kinda a outlier, it can go into stupid high concentrations without much help

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have learned in the past 20 years that anything containing a Prop ester makes my ass cheek feel like it was hit with a ball peen hammer for at least 2 days.

The only one that didn't hurt was STEN which is test prop with DHEA. I don't think its made anymore.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I agree with everyone above. I've ran 3 cycles and been on TRT since 2019 and have never had any pip. You have garbage gear. If it were me I'd toss it out and chalk it up as a lesson learned.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have learned in the past 20 years that anything containing a Prop ester makes my ass cheek feel like it was hit with a ball peen hammer for at least 2 days.

The only one that didn't hurt was STEN which is test prop with DHEA. I don't think its made anymore.
Dakn I remember sten amps!!! Use to to them down in Tijuana back I the day
One of the first cycles I ran when I was like 19. Good results but I do remember a little pip. There was also stenox from the same company but it was haloteston

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Agree with everyone on here as usual but when it comes to gear or sarms no pre-made blends. Buy everything separate for all the reasons given

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As others have said get something else next time. Now if you still want to use it there is a few things you can do to make it less painful. First shoot whatever muscle your training that day and train right after injection also massage the shot out of the injection site. Also rotate injection spots frequently. That's about all you can do but those few things helped me deal with some painful shot I've used. Using an injectable rad right now that I have to do all those things. If I don't it looks like a bee sting. Lol if I do it's not usually noticeable.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
As others have said get something else next time. Now if you still want to use it there is a few things you can do to make it less painful. First shoot whatever muscle your training that day and train right after injection also massage the shot out of the injection site. Also rotate injection spots frequently. That's about all you can do but those few things helped me deal with some painful shot I've used. Using an injectable rad right now that I have to do all those things. If I don't it looks like a bee sting. Lol if I do it's not usually noticeable.
Here's a odd thing I like to throw at ppl in this situation.

If you bought gear that every time you injected it it hurt so bad you couldn't walk why would you still use it? Your shooting toxic solvents that are irritating your body so much you can't walk. For what, to save $50-$100?

On the flip side, if you bought a $100 steak dinner and the meat tasted so bad that you wanted to puke, would you still eat it?

Might be rotten, might not, but we don't know.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I mean, if you really think about it. It's bad enough that we're using underground labs where we got no clue what conditions the stuff is made under, no sterility testing for the majority of places ugl. And now we got some gear that is putting my leg into a sleeper hold.

I think I gotta take the loss

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree the smartest thing to do would be to get rid of it. I would get different rad 140 but no one else makes it. Lol

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Another thing that makes a big difference is to warm the oil up until it’s around 100 degrees or so before injecting. When shooting sust it cuts the pain down 40-50 % for me….. But it still hurts like a MF the next day.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The problem is you bought a crappy pre made blend that probably has a boatload of stuff in it to keep it in solution.

I would trash it and buy each product individual
Yup, gotta have some nasty solvents in it.

texxurr

Awards
**** man, can I just cut it with GSO? If so, cutting 3ml GSO with 1 ml blend would give me non PIP blend?? This gear is working but I am walking around with a pole up my ass

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
**** man, can I just cut it with GSO? If so, cutting 3ml GSO with 1 ml blend would give me non PIP blend?? This gear is working but I am walking around with a pole up my ass
I dont know. I had a cycle like you last year and ditched it. My body felt like I was pushing poison into it from all the solvents. The inflammatory response was unearthly.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You are making a massive massive massive massive mistake injecting 3mL sir. This is the beginning of your issue

Sterile grapseed oil is magic, but you have to cut it at a ratio of 1:1. If you have 1 cc or 1mL of gear you have to use 1ml or 1cc of sterile grapeseed oil

You never want to inject more then say 1-1.5 cc of oil into ANY location. Now I know you are gonna hear guys here say "oh I did 3 cc or I did 2 cc in each spot for a year and never had an issue".

That's what I call BRO SCIENCE.

This **** is stupid. In the medical field and yes I worked in the medical field professionally, we NEVER used more then 1-1.5 cc aka 1-1.5 mL of ANYTHING in any intramuscular injection for this specific reason.

You are asking for an abcess and you cannot absorb 3cc in a short time frame regardless of how fast an ester is or isn't.

Fast esters are painful. If you need to cut them fine, but you are going to need to be a pin cushion

You are going to need MULTIPLE injections if you want to do 3mL per day, per week. Whatever it is you are doing.

That's part of the game.

Adjust to what I am telling you and you will be fine.