Can't go full blast yet...any benefit from running a lower dose?

johnvonjones

Awards
Healing from an surgery, can start lifting "light weights" now for the next 3 months (of course slowing increasing the weight), any benefit from running a loser dose stack for 8 weeks, then take 4/5 weeks off before going full blast cycle in the gym (if they are open).

Goal: Trying to get to stronger faster

Most likely would be running a combo of 2 of these:

MK-2866
LGD
MK-677

I know this is a highly debatable subject, but any advice is greatly appreciated.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What's your goal with this?

Ostarine - (MK2866) Usual a cut
Ligandrol - (LGD4033) Usually a bulk
Ibutamoren - (MK677) is a Growth Hormone Secretagogue (Has no bearing on either above)

I'd personally stay away from SARMS and Research Chems.
I also believe in educating no matter how I feel about them.

You should do exhaustive research on anything you are going to put in your body.
What support supplements are needed for organ protection and blood pressure specifically.

Goals
Body Stats
Experience help others give you better advice.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mk would be useful bit I would steer clear from the SARMs until you have good conditioning again. If you are not peaking with LGD it just makes you fat.

johnvonjones

Awards
Mk would be useful bit I would steer clear from the SARMs until you have good conditioning again. If you are not peaking with LGD it just makes you fat.

Several people have said that I may benefit from 677, as far as dosing, what do you recommend?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
dosing for mk677 is usually either 25mg per day or 12.5. Helps with sleep and some people say it makes their joints feel better. Just beware it can elevate your blood sugar. I wouldn't take it if you're already carrying some fat, as you'll already not be very insulin sensitive to begin with.

Overall, I think the idea of this stack to get back quicker after surgery is a bad idea. You need to let the body's healing process play out. Getting strong too quick is just going to risk more injury. Muscles can gain strength quick but joints can get overwhelmed quick and bone density doesn't improve at the same rate strength can with the addition of "help." I'd shelf the stack and exercise some patience.

johnvonjones

Awards
dosing for mk677 is usually either 25mg per day or 12.5. Helps with sleep and some people say it makes their joints feel better. Just beware it can elevate your blood sugar. I wouldn't take it if you're already carrying some fat, as you'll already not be very insulin sensitive to begin with.

Overall, I think the idea of this stack to get back quicker after surgery is a bad idea. You need to let the body's healing process play out. Getting strong too quick is just going to risk more injury. Muscles can gain strength quick but joints can get overwhelmed quick and bone density doesn't improve at the same rate strength can with the addition of "help." I'd shelf the stack and exercise some patience.

I'm three months post surgery, bones have healed, trying to "align the muscle fibers (best way I can describe it), the harder I work for the next three month the more benefits I will see down the road (or so I'm told)...

Hard to get info from the doctor (they always tell you to play it safe), there is info on the net from other bodybuilders (some who have had more aggressive doctors and physical therapists to push them).

The bodybuilders that have had the same surgery talk about there training, but I can not find anything on what chems they have used (probably steroids), although based on what you and others have said, that could be detrimental if the body isn't ready.

I'm doing light weight training, 12-15 reps...many, many sets.

johnvonjones

Awards

I'm three months post surgery, bones have healed, trying to "align the muscle fibers (best way I can describe it), the harder I work for the next three month the more benefits I will see down the road (or so I'm told)...

Hard to get info from the doctor (they always tell you to play it safe), there is info on the net from other bodybuilders (some who have had more aggressive doctors and physical therapists to push them).

The bodybuilders that have had the same surgery talk about there training, but I can not find anything on what chems they have used (probably steroids), although based on what you and others have said, that could be detrimental if the body isn't ready.

I'm doing light weight training, 12-15 reps...many, many sets.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Several people have said that I may benefit from 677, as far as dosing, what do you recommend?
20mg/day is my sweet spot. It's great for improving recovery and adaptation, but usually for me takes a little getting used to hunger and sleepiness sides in the beginning.