Can't find Trest TD anymore help needed!!!

islandsaint80

Awards
I used to use test TD which I loved from a great source years ago until he disappeared, so I switched to trest TD, which has always been amazing for me until about ago when my source for that disappeared so now I am stuck. I don't like 4-andro TD because it sucks even when I've tried up to 300mg a day. Don't want to pin and am dying to find another source for trest TD!

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I used to use test TD which I loved from a great source years ago until he disappeared, so I switched to trest TD, which has always been amazing for me until about ago when my source for that disappeared so now I am stuck. I don't like 4-andro TD because it sucks even when I've tried up to 300mg a day. Don't want to pin and am dying to find another source for trest TD!
We don't review or offer steroid sources here. Maybe do some research or try another site.

islandsaint80

Awards
Trestolone is not banned and can be sold legally

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is true to an extent. The anabolic steroid control act specifically excludes progestins. Trestolone is a progestin medication according to wikipedia. Its also an anabolic steroid… its unclear but the catch-all act excludes progestins 🤷‍♂️

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is true to an extent. The anabolic steroid control act specifically excludes progestins. Trestolone is a progestin medication according to wikipedia. Its also an anabolic steroid… its unclear but the catch-all act excludes progestins 🤷‍♂️

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's sold, but it's still not legal, it fits in a loophole but any company selling it can still be taken down for selling drugs.

Now, with that said. Because supplement companies sell it, if someone knows a supplement company that is selling it "not a UGL lab" it's not breaking any rules to talk about it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You said you tried 4 Andro TD "up to 300mg" 300 is the starting dose, try 600-900

I'm not aware of any companies I trust that still sell TD trest

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The last TD Trest, that I saw, was PRE, haven't seen any since they went under. If you don't want to inject, and only want TD, you could look into getting raws and making your own. Just google instructions, doesn't appear too difficult.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The last TD Trest, that I saw, was PRE, haven't seen any since they went under. If you don't want to inject, and only want TD, you could look into getting raws and making your own. Just google instructions, doesn't appear too difficult.
Making TD is super easy and a fraction of the cost.

If, you find legit raws.

It's a great suggestion still

islandsaint80

Awards

If, you find legit raws.

Yeah I've been actually looking into raws. It's really shocking how everything is disappearing off the market. I just love trest for me because it really does give you that motivating drive mentally

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

If, you find legit raws.

Yep, and Trest is one of those compounds that is priced outrageously now.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah, and some get a little juice with those swollen nipples.😂
🙋 I may have had a drop or 2 leak out.

Seriously tho, I get prolactin sides, especially when estrogen is high. If I want to use trestolone acetate I can't go over 25-50mg a week and I'd have to pin it daily or EOD sub q and take a little exemestane with it. So it's out of the cards for me unless I wanted to use it as a cruise or with a ton of dht derivatives.

I actually have some kickin around and a bunch of transdermal epiandro. I thought about using 10mg EOD and 600-900mg epiandro alongside it.

No real purpose, was just trying to think of a way I could use it up without growing tits

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I may have had a drop or 2 leak out.

Seriously tho, I get prolactin sides, especially when estrogen is high. If I want to use trestolone acetate I can't go over 25-50mg a week and I'd have to pin it daily or EOD sub q and take a little exemestane with it. So it's out of the cards for me unless I wanted to use it as a cruise or with a ton of dht derivatives.

I actually have some kickin around and a bunch of transdermal epiandro. I thought about using 10mg EOD and 600-900mg epiandro alongside it.

No real purpose, was just trying to think of a way I could use it up without growing tits
I can help you use it 🥰

islandsaint80

Awards

When I use it, from what I see is as long as I'm on it with my ai and p5p, I'm good. I added epiandro do it before, but I noticed a major break out. That's the hard part with it is that it's androgenic already, and you would think epiandro would help with gyno and the bloat, but it somehow will add to the sides with trest

islandsaint80

Awards
Try some epi Andro from alpha gains
What's funny is I've used their alpha stano and saw nothing and stacked it with trest. Didn't feel any different from using it and also didn't see any leaning out. Maybe the transdermal epiandro is better.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I remember running epiandro a few years ago and loving it! The 600-900mg. Is that the normal daily dose?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Ralox is. a must with it for me. Arimidex and nolva was not cutting it. Ralox knocked the gyno out quick though. Next run for me will be prami and ralox with it if I ever decide to use a deicent dose. More then likely I’ll just use it as a base and keep it at 5 or possibly 10mgs a day. Feel great on it.

islandsaint80

Awards
I always use ralox with trest no matter what. I never would have thought the day would come where I can't get my hands on some transdermal trest

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ralox is. a must with it for me. Arimidex and nolva was not cutting it. Ralox knocked the gyno out quick though. Next run for me will be prami and ralox with it if I ever decide to use a deicent dose. More then likely I’ll just use it as a base and keep it at 5 or possibly 10mgs a day. Feel great on it.
I need 30-60mg a day in order to use 19 nors at doses that work. My philosophy is if a drug is causing problems then we should eliminate the drug before using more drugs to control the side effects. There's no special compounds that are a must so we can eliminate the bad ones causing side effects, replace them with compounds that don't give us side effects. This means we're getting less sides, taking less drugs and spending less money.

If I do end up ever using that trest I would have 3-4 bottles of raloxefine on hand