Cannibal Permaswole - Stimulant-Free Pump Preworkout

Luketok

Luketok

Awards
Starting this log after winning a free batch of this product.

Day #1: Opening the package

I opened the package, and was delighted to see that this finally arrived. "Watermelon War Machine" is the flavor I requested and that is exactly what I received. Today is not a weights day, but I peeked inside to smell and taste with the tip of my finger; It was worth the curiosity. This smells and tastes amazing. Honestly, better than anything I've ever tasted pre-workout wise. I'm really picky about falvors, especially artificial flavors, and I have to say I was super surprised at how good this tastes. I'm excited for gym day in the morning. I will upload my first gym log tomorrow. Thank you to the rep for Chaos and Pain for letting me do this for them!

20150912_145003.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. In to see how you like it.

Luketok

Luketok

Awards
Day#2: The First Test.

Still can't believe how good this stuff tastes. It mixed very well in my blender bottle, no bits and pieces left. Used 1 scoop as recommended and mixed with 10 fl oz of water. Arrived at the gym and could feel the effects of the Niacin already kicking in. My skin had that itchy feeling and my face was turning flush.
It's weird, even though this is Stim Free, the feeling of the Niacin (whether it be a placebo effect or not) gave me an energy boost.

The Workout: CHEST DAY

1. Weighted Dips 5 sets of 8 reps: My first press was 25 lb weighted dips. I struggle with getting a full 5 sets of 8 because I just bumped from body weight dips to these. First set, it seemed like my muscles were reacting better than normal. I got through the first 8 while maintaining form and control with relative ease. Good start. By my third set, I was maxing out at 7 (better than 5-6 normally) and was feeling great. Can definitely feel the difference.

2. German Volume Training - Incline Dumbbell Press 10 sets of 10 reps: I hate these. I love these. It's a mixture of the two. I can usually get through these pretty easily at 40lbs per arm. For some reason, maybe it was the initial push from my first workout, but I was tiring out hard by the last 2 sets. Are the effects wearing off already?

3. Incline Dumbbell Flies 3 sets of 10 reps: Easy. No problems here.

4. Flat Bench Dumbbell Press - 1 Arm at a time - 3 Sets of 10 reps Each Side: - These are pretty difficult for me only using one side at a time. I like this lift because I can make up for my natural tendency to lean to my right side while pressing. I found myself holding my breath by this point. I'm trying to figure out why I'm doing this, but I'm feeling more tired than usual by this point.

5. Flat Bench Dumbell Flies 3 sets of 10 reps: Easy, may need to move up to 30lbs from 25lbs. I'm starting to think I may have just pushed myself too hard on the dips for the first workout.

6. Decline Bench Press 3 sets of 10 reps: Knock these out with ease. Feeling great again. In control. breathing right.

7. Cool Down: 15 min Incline Walk on Treadmill.

I think I need a little more time to see what exactly happened today. I felt great at first. About 3/4 of the way through my German Volume Training lift, I ran out of gas. I didn't recover from that really until my last lift and that may have just been the realization that I was almost done. I love the initial test. Like I said the flavor was amazing. Not sure how it effected my body, my first impression is that it didn't last, but only gave an initial boost. I will continue using it to see if this was just a fluke or what. Anyway, thanks for reading, I will keep everyone posted. Thanks

Luke