Cannibal ferox

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Flavor carny candy

Taste is awesome. I love unique flavors in my pres and this fits perfectly.

Effects: for a non dmaa or dmha formulation this stuff is very very potent. I'm a lot bf time mesomorph user but stopped with stims while running radiate. Well I felt it was a long enough gap today to give it a whirl.

Ferox translates along the lines of angry, intense, fierce, savage.

That ferocity was packaged together by chaos and pain. Took scoop about 20 min b4 lifting. And the 450 mg if caffeine just hit me like a hammer. I have to admit I felt a little bit drunk for about 2 min but then all of a sudden that all passed and it was pure energy and focus. Had a killer session and after 1 scoop I know it'll get added into my pre rotation

This is perfect for stim junkies and for those cycling off dmaa and dmha. Going to ferox will not feel like a substitute stim product, a placeholder until your two weeks r up to hit your dmaa again. It may start that way for you, sure it might, but after using it you'll love it just as much as your meso or dust.

5 out of 5

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Any pump to it

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah a pretty good one. But tbh I used permaswole last night and ferox today so thevpumo from ferox didn't compare to the permaswole but then again that's a pump product vs an overall pre.

But in short veins were glowing today and delts pumped up really well. I would rank the pump on here as viable but not shirt splitting

In all I'd rank ferox like this:
1. Crazy energy
2. Amazing otherworldly focus
3. Aggression towards weight (almost a tie with focus).
4 pump

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Yeah a pretty good one. But tbh I used permaswole last night and ferox today so thevpumo from ferox didn't compare to the permaswole but then again that's a pump product vs an overall pre.

But in short veins were glowing today and delts pumped up really well. I would rank the pump on here as viable but not shirt splitting

In all I'd rank ferox like this:
1. Crazy energy
2. Amazing otherworldly focus
3. Aggression towards weight (almost a tie with focus).
4 pump
Awesome sounds like my next pre.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Flavor carny candy

Taste is awesome. I love unique flavors in my pres and this fits perfectly.

Effects: for a non dmaa or dmha formulation this stuff is very very potent. I'm a lot bf time mesomorph user but stopped with stims while running radiate. Well I felt it was a long enough gap today to give it a whirl.

Ferox translates along the lines of angry, intense, fierce, savage.

That ferocity was packaged together by chaos and pain. Took scoop about 20 min b4 lifting. And the 450 mg if caffeine just hit me like a hammer. I have to admit I felt a little bit drunk for about 2 min but then all of a sudden that all passed and it was pure energy and focus. Had a killer session and after 1 scoop I know it'll get added into my pre rotation

This is perfect for stim junkies and for those cycling off dmaa and dmha. Going to ferox will not feel like a substitute stim product, a placeholder until your two weeks r up to hit your dmaa again. It may start that way for you, sure it might, but after using it you'll love it just as much as your meso or dust.

5 out of 5
Thanks for the awesome review. I use 1/2-3/4 of a scoop sometimes and makes myntubs last longer. I agree the energy and focus is amazing and the pumps are solid. Pumps are insane stacked with permaswole