Cannibal Claw, What's the most effective use?

boringfood

Awards
Recently purchased a few bottles of Cannibal Claw in an attempt to possibly expedite this arduous journey that is being lean.

The bottle recommends taking this product for no longer than 6 weeks to avoid adverse reactions, which is something I'm happy to oblige to. That said, what's the ideal way to cycle this product? Just take the recommended dose daily for up to 6 weeks?

Being that I'm taking a carb cycling approach (2 high, 2 medium, 3 low) would it be beneficial to limit the use to just On days? to just Off days?

I really don't desire to over think this, but I found minimal conversation on the topic here, and instead of just emailing Jamie or Wayne, I thought I'd get some conversation going for everyone to learn from.

All that said, I'm a huge fan of Ferox and Swole, both products are incredible and will forever be part of my arsenal. Alright, enough dick sucking. BRING FORTH THE MEETING OF THE MINDS.

2000Total

2000Total

Awards
I have been using "claw" for about 2 and 1/2 weeks, I like the way it works in that I don't necessarily get buzzed or have a crash as with other products like a thermo, and i have dropped some weight too like 4 lbs, however I also started a new diet so the next 2 weeks should confirm the effectiveness. But I like it so far.

Ghettrosexual

Awards
I just bought a bottle of Cannibal Claw from Amazon and I have a few questions:

[+] I'm fat-adapted and on a ketogenic diet. I'm considering using Cannibal Claw because I'm stuck trying to lose the last 10 lbs of a year long cut. Should I switch from high fat/moderate protein/hella low carb to low fat/high protein/still hella low carb for my cycle of Cannibal Claw?

[+] Is there a recommended PCT regimen for Cannibal Claw? Any supplements/products I should consider to help make sure my thyroid has a soft landing and keeps running as it did before the cycle?

[+] I'm thinking of doing a 30 day cycle. Is there any advantage to breaking it into 2: 15 days on Cannibal Claw followed by 15 days of Cannibal Inferno and repeat. Or should I just do 30 days of Cannibal Claw straight?

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
[+] I'm fat-adapted and on a ketogenic diet. I'm considering using Cannibal Claw because I'm stuck trying to lose the last 10 lbs of a year long cut. Should I switch from high fat/moderate protein/hella low carb to low fat/high protein/still hella low carb for my cycle of Cannibal Claw?
I like to do that no more than two days a week. You'll find it impossible to hit the gym without fat or carbs filling out your calorie count.
[+] Is there a recommended PCT regimen for Cannibal Claw? Any supplements/products I should consider to help make sure my thyroid has a soft landing and keeps running as it did before the cycle?
There's no PCT - your bouncing baby thyroid'll be normal all on its own in days, if that.
[+] I'm thinking of doing a 30 day cycle. Is there any advantage to breaking it into 2: 15 days on Cannibal Claw followed by 15 days of Cannibal Inferno and repeat. Or should I just do 30 days of Cannibal Claw straight?
No advantage to rotating.