SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 195198
View attachment 195199

Just received these 2 new products in the mail to log. I am a big fan of kratom extracts recently and excited to see how the Candid Orange stacks up.
My initial thought on the Candid is the convenience factor. One could have a few packs of these on the go, whenever they need!

The Special House Blend is a blend of red and yellow. I will be saving that for nighttime endeavors as reds tend to make me sleepy and relaxed.

I will be taking the pack of Candid with me to work and will test it out around noon and report back.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I gavethe Candid Orange a go today at work. I placed the entire contents of the package in 6 oz of water and stirred vigorously for a few minutes. In hindsight, placing in a water bottle (or shaker bottle) and shaking would prove a faster method. But nonetheless, I stirred until it was a consistent mixture and sipped on it for the next hour.
The taste is quite good, somewhere between an orange creamsicle and Tang. If one is opposed to the taste of kratom, then this is a definite way to go! The convenience factor of this product also sells itself. Perhaps a few more flavor and strength options in the future to mix it up?
Orange produces a very smooth focus and sense of well-being. Very social and upbeat. It can melt a stressful workday quite easily. Effects were noticeable for the next 4-5 hours.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
View attachment 195198
View attachment 195199

Just received these 2 new products in the mail to log. I am a big fan of kratom extracts recently and excited to see how the Candid Orange stacks up.
My initial thought on the Candid is the convenience factor. One could have a few packs of these on the go, whenever they need!

The Special House Blend is a blend of red and yellow. I will be saving that for nighttime endeavors as reds tend to make me sleepy and relaxed.

I will be taking the pack of Candid with me to work and will test it out around noon and report back.

Thank you for the log and review. Looking forward to your feedback.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah! I been wanting to try their Orange blend.
This is the new Orange flavored extract... I'm loving it. It's like a sweet tea and cream sicle..

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haven’t opened the special house blend yet. I plan to test it out a little later this afternoon for the 4’th as I won’t be drinking.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I didn’t get to the house blend on the fourth. I had my arm twisted for a few cocktails. Everything in moderation .

Just cracked open the bag, it is a darker coloration, typical of reds and yellows, and has that strong aroma that comes with them as well. Not as earthy smelling as the old forest blends though.

IMG_6318.JPG

Put 6 grams in my ceremonial kratom kup just now and mixed with about 4 oz of water. Standard kratom taste. If the taste is not your thing then definitely look towards the Candid Orange for your needs.

Let’s see how the rest of the night goes :)

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I began feeling effects 20 mins after ingestion. A very pleasant sense of well-being and a smooth euphoria. This is a very nice blend of red and yellow. I typically save reds for pain management and sleep aid, but the addition of yellow in this blend was well thought out. I am not currently in any physical pain, except for a sunburn I acquired today at the lake, but I can tell this will be a winning ticket for pain mitigation. This blend is impressing me already and I will update again tonight on duration.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
StraightupKratom is a brand I think has purity , quality and testing behind their Kratom

I've used Red, White and green

how many grams are you taking?

3-4 ive found is all I need

some people say two works fine for them esp with stimulation

Ive tried 3-4 at two a day dosing and found I just about nodded out, I must be a lightweight with it, since I cant remember the last time I used it

I heard recently one guy online said he took fifteen grams

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
StraightupKratom is a brand I think has purity , quality and testing behind their Kratom

I've used Red, White and green

how many grams are you taking?

3-4 ive found is all I need

some people say two works fine for them esp with stimulation

Ive tried 3-4 at two a day dosing and found I just about nodded out, I must be a lightweight with it, since I cant remember the last time I used it

I heard recently one guy online said he took fifteen grams
I typically use 4-6 oz.
With the new candid orange flavor extract 1/2 (3oz) is perfect.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Felt effects last night for 4.5 hours. Very smooth throughout.
Is it just me or does it taste like a sweet tea and orange.. idk but I could drink this all day... LMAO . Not that I will , but I really enjoy this

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is it just me or does it taste like a sweet tea and orange.. idk but I could drink this all day... LMAO . Not that I will , but I really enjoy this
Spot on! Yeah that taste on that one is a huge selling point and will encourage people to dip their toes.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had to improvise today as I was out of white Hulu and I like to have a little kratom after a heavy back/lower training session to carry me the rest of my workday, as I can get quite surly at these times lol.

I mixed 6 grams of the special House Blend in with 6oz of Arizona green tea, and honestly, the taste was better! I’ve tried with juices and such but it just makes it worse (for my palate anyways).

Got a little boost to keep me in point at work, not as much as the white Hulu, naturally, as that is probably the best daytime blend I’ve found to date. The house blend with a little caffeine will work well when you need to improvise in a pinch.

I will try it out for immediately before bed for sleep aid effects in the next day or two.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have random bouts of insomnia and last night I was gifted with one. Couldn’t get to sleep, mind racing yet body exhausted from some heavy duty work that day in the heat. Around 12:30 I tapped in to the special house blend. I mixed up 8 grams in a few ounces of water and sent it down the hatch. Began feeling the calming effects about 20 mins in, then at about 1:15 I was out cold. I had no groggy effects upon waking and felt quite recharged. I have tried a few different sleep aids over the years and red kratom blends seem to work best for me. Throw in some gaba and zma for the win.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm excited to let you know how the orange tastes!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Use code “Flash33” for 33% off through 7-31-20.

Straightupkratom.com