Canadians please read!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Canadian PEScience fans, contact me please!We're close to being on shelves up here!
??

Just let me know what Canadian retailers you usually deal with, online or physical location.

Message me, comment below only if it is a sponsor, or email me at [email protected]

We/I would very much appreciate it!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Bump for more! Matthew1237 carmaf

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another product is now fair game in Canada besides Select :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
High Volume, nitrates and all! One of the few products in Canada that is legally approved with nitrates in it
And just like that, Best pre on our market was replaced in an instant.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
well if i cross the border at least i know im covered. keep going guys and good job

getting late and I cant spill, I mean spelkl

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
And... PEScience out-did my makeshift image lol

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1462413572.366514.jpg

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ok maybe keep the retailers to pm lol, we can't suggest these here like this.

WAF

WAF

Awards
Good luck with the retailers. Is there a list of approved supps already that can be brought over?

Hardedge

Awards
Awesome, this is some good news. I really want to try select, unfortunately large items like protein i don't order from the US because of the sheer size and weight for shipping. Snickerdoodle, here i come!

On a side note, pretty stupid that here they have ephedrine hcl available in bulk, for cheap no questions asked, yet they don't like to see yohimbine and ALCAR. Really? these substances aren't even oficially 'banned' they just disallow some products on a whim it seems.

/end rant

WAF

WAF

Awards
Awesome, this is some good news. I really want to try select, unfortunately large items like protein i don't order from the US because of the sheer size and weight for shipping. Snickerdoodle, here i come!

On a side note, pretty stupid that here they have ephedrine hcl available in bulk, for cheap no questions asked, yet they don't like to see yohimbine and ALCAR. Really? these substances aren't even oficially 'banned' they just disallow some products on a whim it seems.

/end rant
There's definetly some oddities on the supp marked here that makes you shake your head. Yah Canadian supplement neutralization always happens end result unfortunately is something almost useless. Sadly I can see a few supps not making it here at all. That's why I buy the goodies from the states but looking forward to seeing Select in stores that's usually killer on shipping. Snicker doodle is my favourite, but I haven't had the chance to try the white chocolate mint. Gourmet vanilla is surprisingly good as I usually can't stand vanilla but can drink this one on a daily. Where there's a will there's a way.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
It's no surprise to me that the stim free products are getting in first

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Canadian PEScience fans, contact me please!We're close to being on shelves up here!
����

Just let me know what Canadian retailers you usually deal with, online or physical location.

Message me, comment below only if it is a sponsor, or email me at [email protected]

We/I would very much appreciate it!
I thought we were only not allowed to talk about online competitors, not brick & mortar? Regardless, PM sent.

Also congrats PES. It's no secret the love I got for you guys. PES will always have a special place in my heart, bc even though end of the day it's just a supp company, getting into PES supps is what kept me on track & focused during the early days of my recent fitness journey, and also what led me to AM, which allowed me to learn a boatload about a lot of different things, so <3 for that.

High Volume, nitrates and all! One of the few products in Canada that is legally approved with nitrates in it

/end rant
Lol yeah Canada is truly bizarre with some of the things they allow and don't allow. I had no idea nitrates and ALCAR were not allowed....of all things wtf hahahaa.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

/end rant
ALCAR has been allowed for the last few years actually :) Health Canada has huge issues with yohimbine though

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Last bump on this,
And a big thank you to the dozens who reached out!

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The place I used was already talked about ;) Awesome to hear though !

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Supplementsource is usually where I go, free shipping over 99$ and lots of clearance stuff on there. Would be a good spot to try to get in.
same here and add active 8 and fitshop