Canada Customs Seizure

metalman

Awards
I recntly ordered 3 bottles of Ironflex Brawn from Orbit Nutrition. The Canada post site says:

Item has arrived in Canada and was sent for further processing

Any chance this will still come through?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I recntly ordered 3 bottles of Iron Brawn from Orbit Nutrition. The Canada post site says: Item has arrived in Canada and was sent for further processing Any chance this will still come through?
You are fine brother
They may open and inspect but it is fine

Just an unfortunate delay for you

robmm

robmm

Awards
Happens all the time to me man, every order of mine has come through fine

metalman

Awards
Great! Thanks for the quick response. Last time I ordered it didn't ever have this status.

Good to know it should still come through.

Jared.P

Awards
for what its worth im with everyone else in here, and never had an issue. got numerous bottles of epi/tren through no issues. 2 bottles of ostarine (by OL) just cleared, and going to pick up some the1, d1methadrol and a bunch of other stuff as time goes on and im not expecting much of a problem. the problem comes from trying to source serms, but again i havent had any issues (yet)

canuck49

Awards
I had 2 shipments from orbit stopped.. 500 bux down the drain

canuck49

Awards
Just checked the one has been "went for further processing " since Aug 2013

Jared.P

Awards

gainz1

Awards
Have had PH's seized from orbit and ironflex website coming into Canada luckily both orders were ~100$ from what I remember IronFlex actually sent a reship or a refund I don't remember..but since than I have been ordering Ironflex products with no issues. **** happens and they didn't have to fix it for me, thumbs up there..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WAF Supplements 8
1test Anabolics 1
Supplements 26
Anabolics 37
Supplements 2