can you take ALCAR/PLCAR along w/ BCAAs?

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I did a search but cant find a clear cut answer on whether taking along with BCAAs is ok. I dont want some kind of weird conflict...?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
you can do whatever you want

jim623

I would think, when they say empty stomach, it would be no food or some slow absorbing meal replacement.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
You dont NEED to take Alcar on an empty stomach btw, you get a higher peak concentration if taking it on an empty stomach, but less gets actually absorbed that way :)

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
You dont NEED to take Alcar on an empty stomach btw, you get a higher peak concentration if taking it on an empty stomach, but less gets actually absorbed that way :)
Would you say that higher peak concentration vs. better absorption puts both methods about equal?

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Would you say that higher peak concentration vs. better absorption puts both methods about equal?
I dont know. I dont think it matters that much. Pre workout I would take it on as much an empty stomach as possible. For the rest it probably wont matter much.

dayday87

Banned
Awards
Can someone explain the diff of ALCAR/PLCAR to me? Can you take both of them at the same time and get both benefits of them?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
ALCAR supposedly only helps with mental fatigue, and PLCAR supposedly reduces overall body and mind fatigue.

honestly i think PLCAR is a crock of sh&& and not worth spending 5x as much on.