Can you mega dose epiandro? Is it even beneficial?

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
I’m talking like 2100-2400mg a day.. any added benefit?

I ask because my source kinda fell through.. I was running test+ proviron and barely had any benefits.. to the point I added rad140 to free up some free test and ended up dropping the test (I was running 750mg a week test e)

When I dropped test and week 3 came for the Rad, my strength JUMPED.

Now I wanna keep it easy and already added some epiandro, noticing increased aggression(sometimes, it hits randomly)
And also I get very horny lol.

However it’s only been 1 1/2 weeks on Epi.. is there any benefit to boosting it? Or does it cap off?

Epi is from CEL stano 300. What you guys think?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ive gone as high as 1500. its great but the acne is brutal at that dose for me.. its that deep cystic kind that dont pop.. its just painful and unsightly.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@WesleyInman

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In theory epiandro shouldnt be anabolic at all since it converts to dht right? Or is the ph itself anabolic?

Should be fine for aggression boost and perhaps some hardening of the physique...but hell on the heart, prostate, scalp...lol

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m very fortunate to have great income but the thought of how much that’ll cost is making my eyes water and my bollocks tingle

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve used 1,500mg the weeks before strength contests. I don’t think you’re going to really get any noticeable growth from something so DHT oriented. Some hardening, libido, strength, aggression, energy is what you are looking at.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would combine the caps with a TD before I went that high. Say 600 in caps pre-workout and 200+ per day from a topical. You could also spend the extra funds on 11-KT or androsterone or 1-dhea.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would combine the caps with a TD before I went that high. Say 600 in caps pre-workout and 200+ per day from a topical. You could also spend the extra funds on 11-KT or androsterone or 1-dhea.
iconic formulations ultra epi has 450mg epiandro per dose... @delsolrob has said that transdermal is roughly equivalent to 2x oral dose--so that is a very hefty dose.

use my code THEBIGT and save 20%...regularly $59.99.

code makes it $48.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
iconic formulations ultra epi has 450mg epiandro per dose... @delsolrob has said that transdermal is roughly equivalent to 2x oral dose--so that is a very hefty dose.

use my code THEBIGT and save 20%...regularly $59.99.

code makes it $48.
The only thing I have against TD... I bought some well known brand I think it was iconic formulations from Amazon.. a random seller. The bottle didn’t exactly match the stats on the website but it was the same bottle.. all it did was give me intense headaches.. I’m not sure if it was a rip off of the real thing tho

So should I try TD? Honestly more affordable than all oral

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The only thing I have against TD... I bought some well known brand I think it was iconic formulations from Amazon.. a random seller. The bottle didn’t exactly match the stats on the website but it was the same bottle.. all it did was give me intense headaches.. I’m not sure if it was a rip off of the real thing tho

using my code and the 20% off i can't see where amazon could come close to beating $48 for a tube of ultra epi---i highly suggest you buy direct from source!!!

you wouldn't be the 1st to have been sold bogus supps from amazon!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Honestly, there's no telling for sure what you bought.

TD is Far superior.

@thebigt mentioned one.
Apex-Alchemy is another fantastic brand

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
using my code and the 20% off i can't see where amazon could come close to beating $48 for a tube of ultra epi---i highly suggest you buy direct from source!!!

you wouldn't be the 1st to have been sold bogus supps from amazon!!!
I’m stupid man... I was talking on FT while I got the order from iconic and I forgot the promo! Damn man!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m stupid man... I was talking on FT while I got the order from iconic and I forgot the promo! Damn man!
yeah, 33% off was a great deal...but my code gives 20% off everyday all year long.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We have made arrangements to get his order an upgrade since he forgot his coupon code ;)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
We have made arrangements to get his order an upgrade since he forgot his coupon code ;)
Yessir they messaged my inbox and hooked it up!! Appreciate it especially since it was an error on my end not yours!