Can you make a shrimp and spinach pasta without cheese?

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you make a shrimp and spinach pasta without cheese?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Of course.

And as a matter of fact, cheese and seafood really have no business being served together.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Of course.

And as a matter of fact, cheese and seafood really have no business being served together.
My family owns a few Restruant, were Italian. My grandma would roll over in her grave if any1 put cheese on seafood

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Of course.

Yeah exactly......

OP certainly winning the weirdest posts of the day competition with this and the tomahawk one though.

Has made me want a seafood linguini though.....

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My family owns a few Restruant, were Italian. My grandma would roll over in her grave if any1 put cheese on seafood
That’s why I wanna know who came up with shrimp pizza. Disgusting!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That’s why I wanna know who came up with shrimp pizza. Disgusting!
I actAlly make a pizza with grilled shrimp and filet with a little crumbled gorgonzola , no sauce, I top it with arugula, olive oil and balsamic vinegar reduction. It's fire. Outside that tho no cheese with seafood

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I actAlly make a pizza with grilled shrimp and filet with a little crumbled gorgonzola , no sauce, I top it with arugula, olive oil and balsamic vinegar reduction. It's fire. Outside that tho no cheese with seafood
Eh, I don’t think I could do it.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Many argue grits really don’t need cheese, either...
They may not need them (I had them without cheese yesterday), but it certainly doesn’t hurt. I’d hardly say they don’t belong together is what I’m trying to say.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
By the way Im a fat kid at heart and I love anything food. I got recipes for days from multiple family Restruant if any1 wanna talk food pm me. I'm making sausage and shrimp with cavatili as we speak. I'm also not a spelling major so don't judge me

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love shrimp and grits, never put cheese on it though. Just a little Louisiana Red Hot.
I usually use one of these two seasonings. I don’t normally have cheese with it, but it’s a nice treat sometimes if I’m in the mood for it:
IMG_1343.JPG

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Slap ya mama is good. Havent tried the other, but you just can't beat:View attachment 173739
The other is made locally in Florida by Seminoles, and it has their secret ingredient passed down from generation to generation; MSG (Makes Sh*t Good).

I love hot sauce. I have probably 10 bottles at any given time.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The other is made locally in Florida by Seminoles, and it has their secret ingredient passed down from generation to generation; MSG (Makes Sh*t Good).

I love hot sauce. I have probably 10 bottles at any given time.
Nice may have to look online and find some. Never tried any Florida fire. Love my Louisiana flavor, we do sh*t right.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice may have to look online and find some. Never tried any Florida fire. Love my Louisiana flavor, we do sh*t right.
This one is good too:

Since I'm in Florida, the Publix stores have a section for local hot sauces, spices, rubs, etc. and there's some really good stuff. As far as normal hot sauces go, Louisiana is always good like you mentioned, El Yucateco is a really good widely available Mexican hot sauce, Matouk's is interesting since it has pickled scotch bonnet peppers which you don't see every day, Branford's Originals has some really good flavor and heat, etc. Sometimes I even make a curry carrot mustard hot sauce with scotch bonnet peppers, but I usually just use bottled sauce.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like Louisiana a lot too. Haven’t had it in a while. I have some USMC hot sauce and that may be it at the moment.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Recipes 9
MuscleGauge1 Recipes 2
packers6211 Recipes 2
joeflex73 Recipes 6
anabolicrhino General Chat 1