Can you explain this ? RAD140

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I am on my 4 week of RAD140

As it is said about him, he is supposed to feel a beginning of strength starting in the lifting and other exercises or the more charge in lbs in the exercises.

For my part, I did not feel that much in terms of strength or I did not realize it, yet I added loads.

However, something surprising happened. I always do a little bag after lifting. And I enjoy doing low and middle kicks.
When I kicked, I felt more impact, more power to move the bag more than usual.

it's not a story that he moves a little, but much more that I got noticed... A little...
I tried the strike, jab - cross and I felt faster with more impact force...

So I ask myself the question. Why nothing on the benches.
Exercise LAT PULDOWN, ARNOLD PRESS, Bench press, elastic, push up, pull up, lg machine... No noticeable progress. While at the strike everything is increased. I have to do my Grappling session on Thursday evening, I'm curious to test this...

Do you have any idea about this fact? Is this a noticeable effect of RAD?

Besides, I only take In the morning Ursa-MAj and Helios and the night, 7-DHEA TD iron legion against cortisol. I wanted to take Epi 300g but I don't need this yet ( I have noticed that my hunger is also increasing )

Last edited:
Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Oh yep sorry

Basic dose, .0.5ml i dont want more surdosage .05 ml every day. Bottle is 10MG/ML . I Mean is leggit ( from RC)
Break on Sunday

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh yep sorry

Basic dose, .0.5ml i dont want more surdosage .05 ml every day. Bottle is 10MG/ML
Break on Sunday
5mg a day? Thats not a basic dose. That's a good dose for a 120lb teenage girl, seriously. 20mg is a good starting point. 30-50mg is much better

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Rad 140 cycle

20-30mg per day 6-8 weeks

Stacked with 300mg of 4 andro

Or

5 pumps of dermacrine

Or trt to a low dose test cycle.

Taking 5mg of rad solo for 4 weeks was a waste of time and money

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Rad 140 cycle

20-30mg per day 6-8 weeks

Stacked with 300mg of 4 andro

Or

5 pumps of dermacrine

Or trt to a low dose test cycle.

Taking 5mg of rad solo for 4 weeks was a waste of time and money

Ok i have all that
Dermacrine - 4 andro or Epi 300.

I wouldn't touch TRT right now

I'll make your proposal and see how it goes over the remaining weeks. But don't you think that if the punching force has already increased I won't risk to tearing a punching bag? 😁

I also insist on the fact that I don't want to bloat like a buffalo, I want to maintain a good cutting strength and shape.
I want to be comfortable in at the assault (krav maga or Mma combat) especially grappling

what role will epi play in this stack?

Last edited:
cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok i have all that
Dermacrine - 4 andro or Epi 300.

I wouldn't touch TRT right now

I'll make your proposal and see how it goes over the remaining weeks. But don't you think that if the punching force has already increased I won't risk to tearing a punching bag? 😁

I also insist on the fact that I don't want to bloat like a buffalo, I want to maintain a good cutting strength and shape.
I want to be comfortable in at the assault (krav maga or Mma combat) especially grappling

what role will epi play in this stack?
Epi will further your need for a test base. Epiandro does not convert to estrogen and just puts further strain on hormone balance without a strong test base. Personally speaking, 600mg epiandro makes me feel mildly shut down after 4 weeks. Yes, it is a mild ph but an exogenous hormone is just that, an exogenous hormone which means shutdown of natural production to a varying degree dependent on the individual. If i was in your situation I probably wouldn't use it.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
OK well received !

I was saying almost the same thing
I preferred to switch to 4-andro in this case.

@Smont is on trt I believe, so he has this advantage of not being totally suppressed